Vampires, demons and fairy's oh my

There are thousands of demons, many different different types of species. Most of them you wouldn't of guessed were really demons in the first place. Each type of demon has there own belief and rules.

Take werewolves for instance, they can look human one minute then turn into a big furry beast. There also supposedly the children of the moon.

Shape Shifters, there really isn't anything to say about them, there just there. They get made fun a lot because they can die easily. There not allowed to kill anyone or marry other species.

Vampires, there blood suckers. They love to kill things and they do not sparkle like in those human books. They are cold, cold hearted I mean. Never date one, they'll just try to drink your blood. They believe there top dogs.

Regular demons can control elements and do other things. There often the hottest guys around, which makes them cocky. They don't really believe in any rules.

Then last but not least fairy's. There the weakest demons, often thought of as little things that spread joy to all. Bullshit! They are not so small that you need a microscope to see them, they can actually be as tall at six foot five, but that's really rare. Anyway they don't spread joy to the world ether, they don't really have any powers, but if there lucky they can telaport themselves.

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold what so ever, they are there own people. The Rev will be alive because he's awesome. I also do not own any of the people/ there pictures in this story. I also do not own My Chemical Romance or Bullet For My Valintine who will be making guest appearences in this story.