Vampires, demons and fairy's oh my

Wedding

I hate waking up in the morning. It's like I'm leaving my happy place or something.

Sitting up in my big fluffy bed I tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing came. Shrugging my shoulders I climbed out of my bed, slipped on my slippers and headed down stairs to get some breakfast.

As I walked through the halls, I watched as maids,butlers and a few other people ran around, putting up decorations and cleaning the place top to bottom.

I shrugged off everything and walked into the UN-busy kitchen, the cooks didn't start working til the afternoon.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a waffle from the freezer. I put the waffle into the toaster oven and set it to the proper settings.
After I put my waffle into the toaster oven I walked back to the fridge and got out the sparkling apple juice and poured myself a glass.

Once I had my waffles and apple juice I walked into the dining room and sat at the table where my twin sister Holly was also sitting.

We ate in silence and the only sound that could be heard was clinking of our utensils against our plates.

"So Daddy told me the news." Holly said breaking the silence. I looked up from my food and looked at her, confusion written all over my face.
"What?"

"Raid please stop playing dumb, you know what the news is. Remember Daddy told you about your wedding last night."

'Oh, that.' I thought as I remembered what Dad told me. "Oh um yeah, that news. It's really no big deal." I still disdained the idea of marrying shadows.

"It a big deal! Your getting married to a ruler of another country!" God Holly just loves to drag things out.

I ignored the rest of what she was talking about and just continued eating my small breakfast.

When I did finish my food and drank all of my apple juice I looked at Holly and saw that she was still rambling on about how 'much of a deal' the wedding is.

"Just drop the fucking topic already!" I yelled at her as I stood up from my seat and stormed out of the dining room.

I'm really getting tired of all of the talk about the wedding, it was just decided last night, how could everyone find out already? Or have I just been blind as to what's been happening around here?

After I stormed out of the dining room I went back to my bedroom and took a shower in my private bathroom.

It was really relaxing but I was still kinda upset. I mean who wouldn't? My life is pretty much over now, I'm marrying a guy who I don't even know, and there are rumors about him going around that he killed his first wife. How am I supposed to be exited about marrying him? He might be the death of me?

The only thing that pulled me out of my thoughts and worries was the water turning cold.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and dried off.
Once I was dried off I went into my room and put some random clothes on and left my room.

I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going but when I did look up I was at our private garden.

The garden was as beautiful as I remembered it being when I was a little girl. Different colored roses were bloomed and tiger Lily's were mixed together, but my favorite part of the garden was where the blue and red poinsettias were.

I admired the beautiful flowers that were surrounding the whole area, it was beautifully peaceful.

I guess I was so mesmerized by the beauty of the garden that I didn't hear someone come up behind me.

"Miss Raiden it is time for you to get ready for your wedding." One of our maids told me when she was in hearing range.

I turned around and gave her a silent nod as I followed her back to the castle to get ready for the ceremony that will seal my life over to a guy I have no interest in.

-----------<3--------------

I stood in-front of the double doors that led to the ballroom. I was dressed in a off-white dress with matching shoes, I looked like I was a princess, even though I was one.

Out of nervousness I raised my right arm and ran my hand over the necklace I was wearing, it belonged to my mother, she wore it on her wedding day.

You how you get that weird feeling in the pit of your stomach that makes you feel nauseous, that's how I felt when the double doors opened.

I felt like I could hear my heart beating.

I took a deep breath then started my walk down the aisle. I kept my head held high and just focused on not tripping in the heels I was wearing.

The only time I stopped walking was when I was standing next to Shadows. He was definitely a lot taller then I imagined him being. He towered over my five foot zero body.

"Dearly beloveds we are here today to unite two blah blah blah." I stopped paying attention to the priest and just studied the man I was to marry.

'Thank god I was wearing a veil over my face or else he would of noticed that I was looking at him.' I thought as I looked at my soon to be husband.

He had short dark brown hair that was styled nicely, his lip ring shine in the rooms light.

I guess I had good timing because right when I tuned back into what the priest was saying he was talking to me.
"Do you Raiden Clare Zehnder take Shadows as your husband?"

"I do." I said so quietly I thought no one heard me, but thankfully they had.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest said closing his bible.

I tuned towards Shadows and raised my left hand and let him slip on the wedding ring, then I let him lift the veil from my face.

I don't know if it was the lighting but I think he smiled a evil smile, then he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a nice long chapter for all of you. I know this chapter was kinda boring but in the next few chapters things will heat up. Please leave me some awesome comments.
School starts tomorrow for me so things will be slow.

Clothes

wedding dress

Rooms