Sherry McGavin and the Sixth Reich

Foreword

Hello my avid fans, I can not imagine how honored you must feel to be holding this astounding piece of literature and how excited you must be that I’ve taken time out of my busy schedule to write you - yes, you - this incredible foreword. If you are reading this I assume that you are part of the devoted following of my deserving best selling novel, The Sixth Reich or because you thought that this was The Sixth Reich due to the similar titles, the latter of which being why my publishing company and I have created a very strict no return policy.

At first I had intended to use this foreward as a way to thank my readers for showing such strong support but then I decided otherwise; it is my readers who should be thanking me for writing such wonderful things for them to read.

I also think that I should take this opportunity to mention that if you’ve purchased the paperback addition that it was very poorly bound and will most likely fall apart by the final chapter due to the fact that it was mass produced at a Japanese internment camp located somewhere deep in the Ukraine. Originally the idea of anyone with the suffix “ese” in their ethnicity touching something that I had written disgusted me but in the end, more money in my pocket I suppose. However, for the low price of $49.99 a limited edition hardcover copy of Sherry McGavin and The Sixth Reich can be purchased at participating gun clubs, antique stores and white supremacist websites.

And now, with no further ado, enjoy! ...and if you don’t, just keep in mind that no return policy.