Status: Hiatus

The Time Ring

Abyss Girl

Image

"Mousy" Amanda's eyes opened slowly. She glanced around and rubbed her eyes groggily. She was exhausted for some reason.

She woke up into darkness. It was the abyss she had been dreaming for a while now.

"Mousy, wake up" She groaned and searched for the person whose voice belonged to. She finally found the answer. It was a girl that looked exactly like her but she wore weird clothes and her hair was down. The girl smiled when she saw Mandy and waved. "Hello. Nice to see you, me"

"Who are you?" The girl from the abyss chuckled.

"I am you. Even if it seems unbelievable, it's not. You are me and I am you. We're the same person and it seems we have slightly different personalities. But you're still me. I live here" She pointed to her head. "I have to say the place is full with memories and blank spaces" Mandy raised an eyebrow. she was skeptical.

"Do you think I actually believe this crap?" She stopped when she heard the words that left her mouth. 'Abyss girl' quirked an eyebrow amused.

"Oh, you're definitely me. You have so many questions, I know. I can't answer them, it would freak you out. But I can enlighten some of them. Firstly, I'll tell you why you fainted" Mandy nodded. "Well, that's kind of my fault. You see, there's a whole reason behind what's happening right now in your life-mine- and I don't have time to tell you everything but" She stopped and stared worriedly at the girl. "Amanda, don't listen the voices. I'm your consciousness and I tell you, do not listen to the voices" Mandy rolled her eyes.

"What voices? There is only one voice. It gives me the creeps" 'Abyss girl' rolled her eyes.

"Who the heck do you think you're talking to? I am you. I'm in your mind. I hear everything you do, moron!" Mandy glared at her. "That voice is only the beginning. Trust me. Trust yourself"

"It's a little hard to endure everything on my own" Abyss girl widened her eyes in amusement and started to laugh.

"You're not alone. Definitely not alone. There's someone who understand you better than anyone. You just have to look after him. He might be closer than you think" Mandy opened her mouth ready to question the girl but her head started to pound heavily and she closed her eyes in pain. "Look after him. He can help you. The Doctor"


Mandy's eyes opened abruptly when she felt someone shaking her. She yelled and raised quickly. Unfortunately, she hit her head to the head of someone above her.

"Ouch!" Both persons whined. Mandy opened her eyes and glared at him. "What are you doing here?!" In front of her was none other than Richard White.

"You're welcome" He rolled his eyes and scowled. "I saw you ditching school and came after you. I entered the forest and I lost sight of you. I walked around until I heard someone yell and ta da, we're here. I shook you for almost five minutes until you woke up. How do you feel?" Mandy scoffed.

"Like freaking Alice running after the white rabbit and falling into the hole" The teacher raised an eyebrow. He was a little unsure about her mental state. Mandy bent her head and looked at her hands. Her vocabulary was definitely freaking her out too. It was so unlike her yet it sounded like something that abyss girl would say; and that abyss girl was herself.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Mandy shook her head and sighed. "Come on" He got a tight grip on her wrist and helped her up. The tiny girl tried to walk but her leg hurt.

"Great" She mumbled. That was another bad thing added to her bad luck.

However, Richard did something unexpected He slipped one hand under her legs and one under her back and grabbed her bridal style. Now that was weird. She couldn't even breathe. She was perplexed for the whole way to his car but what freaked her more than anything was how she felt in his arms. There was such a familiarity and safety. It was all radiating from his body. She felt excited, like that was just the beginning of a crazy adventure. And that was true. From then on, the subject of the Doctor and Mousy was going to be much more discussed. The dreams were becoming reality in a twisted way.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Now we're really going to get to business. There will be more tenth Doctor.