Status: Hiatus

The Time Ring

Richard's Nightmare

After his tutor lesson, Richard couldn't sleep at all. His dream that night was very realistic and the reason was the tiny beautiful object in his pants' back pocket.

"Doctor!" He didn't know what was happening. He looked around but didn't have a single clue where he was. "Doctor! Save me. If you don't do it" He couldn't see anyone but the voice was clear. He knew it from somewhere. The place was dark until it changed into a beautiful place. It was somewhere unfamiliar. It was winter. He saw two people there. Only two people.

"Who are you?" The girl asked the man.

"I am the Doctor" That single sentence echoed in the whole place.

"I am the Doctor"

"I am the Doctor"


The scene changed. It was the same city but different place.

"What are you?" The same girl asked. He looked at the man curiously.

"I'm a Time Lord, of course. I travel through space and time in my TARDIS. I'm the last from my specie" Richard's eyes widened. That man wasn't human. He was a Time Lord? What was that, anyway? Again, the scene changed. The man and girl were in a mansion, in the hall. The girl seemed frantic while the man was worried.

"Take this" The girl took out the ring off her finger and gave it to the man. "We're going to be separated. Other lives, other years, other relationships, other people. The ring is the only way you can find me. Doctor" She started very serious. "Do not give this ring to anyone else but me. You risk to either destroy that person or me" He nodded. "We won't remember each other" She pointed at the ring. "You will be human and I will probably die in a few weeks. That's why you have to find me fast" Richard didn't look too shocked. He had dreamt that scene before. But he never saw the rest of it; not until then.

"I won't remember you. It's not going to be easy" She nodded

"We have a connection" His face was priceless. His eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was opened slightly. He looked very intriguing. "Not like that. You are the last Time Lord; always will be. I have the last Time Ring. Through a coincidence I have the last active Time Ring. I don't even know why" Richard looked better at what she was referring to. He gasped. It was the same ring he had in his back pocket. The one he wanted to use as an engagement ring for his fiancée. That ring was the answer for everything.

"Doctor" Everything became dark again. He could only hear that feminine voice. "Don't kill me" The voice started to fade out and he started to get worried. He was panicking and he didn't know why.

"Mousy" He mumbled at first. "Mousy!"

"Doctor! He started to run after the voice.

"Mousy!"


Richard woke up abruptly, his eyes wide and teary. He was covered in sweat and his breaths were harsh. He glanced around himself. He woke up but something still didn't feel right or real. He laid back down but for some unknown reason he was excited for Monday. He had a huge desire to see Amanda again and make sure she was safe.