Status: Hiatus

The Time Ring

The Process

"I need the Doctor" Amanda's mother was worried. It happened just a few days ago and it wasn't getting any better; it was actually getting worse.

Mr. White came with her daughter in his hands. She was shivering and had a high fever. No one knew what was happening and no one had a cure.

"Is she in the same state?" Richard couldn't stay out of that. He knew he had to do something.

"Yes. I don't know what to do. And all she says is that she wants a doctor" He looked down at her. She was sweating a lot and didn't look good at all.

"She doesn't want a doctor. She wants the Doctor" Mrs. Johnson glanced between the teacher and her daughter. She didn't know what was going on.

He walked to her bed and put his hand on hers. She instantly stopped shivering and stopped mumbling. She felt safe.

"Can you leave me try something?" The mother wasn't too sure but she left the room anyway. His eyes went back to the sweating girl. "Get up and be the annoying student again, Amanda" She opened her eyes and glared at him.

"Don't call me that name" Richard blinked in surprise. She was very coherent for someone who was in such pain. "I remember. The gatekeepers forced me to remember. But you need to stay undercover. You know it, you feel the danger. Take care of the ring or I'm going to haunt you"

Saying that Richard was shocked was an understatement. He was dumbstruck. He didn't understand a word she said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm Mousy" His eyes widened and let go of her hand.

"Idiot. Put the hand back!" He did as she ordered. "We have a connection. We've been sent here together. If I die you're doomed. You won't remember who you are. Find the gatekeepers and end this. And don't use the ring" He nodded. He wanted to show it to her but he didn't find it.

"I don't have it" Her eyes widened. "I think I left it in the other pants" The rage was visibly growing in her expression.

"Get the ring. Now" He nodded even if he didn't know what was the big deal. He still didn't understand.

When Richard arrived home he went and searched everywhere but didn't find it. He started to panic a little. His fiancé entered smiling inside the living room and hugged him. He shrugged her off quickly.

"After a long day you still act as a cold teacher?" He didn't even listen to her. He needed to find that ring. that was everything he could think about. "What are you searching for, darling?"

"A ring" He opened the drawers and started to search through them.

"You mean this one?" His head popped up and looked at the woman. It wasn't on her finger, thankfully.

"Where did you find it?" She smiled.

"Oh, I understand. You wanted it to be a surprise. It's ok. You can put it on my finger" His eyes widened and he ruffled his hair crazily.

"No! I mean, it wouldn't be right. Right?" He hoped that she wouldn't do something completely stupid. But she did. She scoffed and she put the ring on her pale finger. "Oh no" The woman's smile disappeared and the ring started to glow and beep wildly.

At Johnson's, Amanda's eyes widened even more. She got out of the bed and looked in the mirror. She was slowly disintegrating.

"Uh-oh" She had to remain alive. Not with the soul but with her body. She had to do something so she could still have a body. She glanced everywhere but she didn't find anything. She started to glow a bright yellow light.

"Please don't disappear, please don't disappear" Her prays were actually heard and something appeared out of nowhere in the room. The thing was actually a man. He had black blank eyes and didn't have an iris. The white in his eye was actually black. It was scary but that creature stopped the process and made her faint.

However, Richard wasn't too happy. The woman screamed in pain and she died. Not even dust remained in her place. The man was speechless. He didn't feel anything and that only made him seem more guily. He believed every word Amanda said and more. He took the ring from the floor and put it inside his pocket. He went to the Johnson's mansion.

"Where is Amanda?" Mrs Johnson started to cry. He got scared. "Amanda?!" He ran past the woman and entered her room. He opened it a little too forceful and searched for her. "Amanda! Amanda?!" He stopped when he was sure his yells won't change the fact that she wasn't there. At the same time he took the ring out his pocket and clenched it tightly in his hand.

He didn't realize but he was standing in front of the mirror. He looked up and came face to face with his image. That was when he understood and when he remembered. He was the Doctor and he had to save his companion. He had to save Mousy from the creatures known as gatekeepers. The creatures that had the power to create the Time Ring; the ones who had the guts to play with time. It was the beginning of the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter alert! I hope you guys like this story. I actually work hard to make it sound interesting. The Doctor will become the Doctor again...soon...i just have to decide when.