Status: Hiatus

The Time Ring

The Plan

It was dark and silent. The only sound was coming from their breathing.

"What are we going to do?" Mousy finally broke it. Her eyes were shining in the dark, like a cat's would. The Doctor didn't know what to respond. "If we break out they will catch us again"

"No. We have to save the Universe. You are the key" Mousy looked up at the Doctor. He was pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back. His face expression-the thinking man. He was mumbling something under his breath. Mousy was amused by his behavior.

"What about the ring? Can't we go back in time and change everything so that the gatekeepers wouldn't find dad?" The Doctor shook his head. "Isn't there a way to kill them? Disintegrate them? Shove them into a black hole?" The Doctor stopped.

"I know! I can't believe I didn't think about that before!" Mousy raised an eyebrow at her partner in crime, waiting for the optimistic announcement.

"Well?" He turned to her, his eyebrows furrowed together in concentration.

"You can control the Time Ring, right?" She nodded slowly, not getting the hint yet. "Gatekeepers can't use it right now because the ring became a part of you, that's why they want your body!" She rolled her eyes.

"And how does that help us?" He glared at her.

"I'm not finished" She shut her mouth and backed off. "Also the ring has the same structure as the TARDIS. It has half of its powers. We could connect the two and find the TARDIS" She almost fell from the stupidity of his line.

"We don't need the TARDIS now" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm still not finished. You should listen more to what I say" She scoffed and crossed her arms in front her chest. "The TARDIS has a link with the ring and my screwdriver has also a small connection. We can use their computers to find the TARDIS by using your ring. The screwdriver would help mess its powers a little so the gatekeepers would get scared" Her eyes widened.

"Then we can destroy them by messing their computers and get them on self-destruction! I got it!" He nodded. "But we have to wait for the gatekeepers to come and take us and we'll have to do it fast or they will kill me" He nodded again. "There's one big risk"

"Yes. If we don't move fast enough, you might die and next" He stopped and scrunched his face. "would be me" He narrowed his eyes. "I can't die" It sounded more like he was pitying himself than Mousy. She glared at him and walked closer. She punched him in the arm rather hard for how small she was, making the Doctor whine.

"Don't give me negative vibrations. It all depends on you. You have to do it until deadline. Leave me here, go find the TARDIS" He raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to say something but Mousy put her hand over it. It made his expression seem a lot like the one of a whining kid.

"I have to gain time. I'll make them talk and can find out more about the ring" He looked intently at her and in the end agreed. She turned her back to him and looked at the wall. She could hear him move around. She chuckled slightly. "Use the screwdriver as a mirror so you can get out of here, oh almighty genius" She heard him scoff. When she was sure he was out of sight, her lips formed a straight line. "Let's hope we'll be in time or both of us will say bye bye to daylight"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long and sorry if it sucks. I just needed a way to get them back into action and boom and bang. I know the plan i came with is not such an awesomely good one but there will get much interesting.