Status: Hiatus

The Time Ring

Good Morning

On the other side, the Doctor fell three levels into abyss. Well, it wasn’t really abyss. The energy was trying to tear him apart but the energy of his screwdriver was using the TARDIS as a decoy. That was why the TARDIS was moving so wildly.

“Come on, Mousy. Open your eyes and look at me” He was close to the core of the energy. “Look at me! LOOK AT ME!” Mousy’s eyes opened and the ring turned off. There was no energy opposing his fall so the speed changed. He was falling down rapidly. Mousy’s power came back and she was able to move. She was recharged. But so was the ball.

“Ow!” the Doctor fell on top of her. She glared at him and pushed him off. “Are you out of your mind?! What if I wasn’t going to open my eyes?!” They stared at each other in silence until Mousy jumped and hugged him. He remained stoic.

“That was a big risk you assumed, Doctor. But the ball is already charged with more than enough energy!” Right. The Doctor almost forgot about that.

The floor started to shake and the Doctor pulled Mousy to the side. They watched as the floor opened and the ball started to rise.

“It actually looks like a sun” She was amazed. She couldn’t believe that the energy around that ball came from her. The Doctor shook his head and grabbed her hand.

“We have to get into the TARDIS” She was confused. She had many questions for him but decided to postpone them for later.

“What’s going to happen?” He frowned.

“The plan was to save you. The energy is too powerful for the resources of this planet. The sun will implode” Her eyes widened. She stopped abruptly and pulled the Doctor’s hand. “We have to leave, now” She shook her head furiously.

“No. I won’t live peacefully if I will let so many innocent people die” The Doctor was frustrated. She had some nerve to say that when the reason was her energy.

“We can’t save them. Their king is at fault. It’s not your fault” She narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest. The Doctor glared at her. She was acting childishly. “We have to leave. Now” She didn’t budge. He rolled his eyes. “Fine” She looked happy with her achievement.

“Doctor! Mouse!” At first, Jeremy wanted to hug the Doctor. He was safe. But when he saw his sister, he pushed the Doctor aside and hugged her. “You scared me to death!” She rolled her eyes and patted his back. She wasn’t good at warm moments. She wasn’t a warm person.

“We have to save Corolla. We have to find a sun for them” The Doctor glared at her.

“I can’t just borrow a sun from another galaxy and place it here” He stopped. Her eyes widened. That was right. There were planets with two suns. It didn’t make a difference if they were going to take one. “But we need a way to stop the ball” She smiled and made a peace sign.

“That’s easy. I will get my energy back” The Doctor rolled his eyes.

“You can’t! It’s too much” She scoffed.

“Just watch me” He sighed and glanced at Jeremy for some support. The younger guy shrugged. Mousy was very stubborn. There was no way to stop her.

In the end, the Doctor was forced to land the TARDIS on a hill, just outside the city. Mousy walked out and realized just how dark it was. She couldn’t see the space in front of her very well. The only light was the one from the palace. The ball was rising slowly on the sky, as a sun. She rubbed her hands together and hoped for the best. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her energy. She could feel it running through her veins. She stuck her hand out and placed it as if she could grasp the ball. Her ring started to glow crazily and it started to emit electricity around. She could feel new energy being absorbed.

Jeremy saw his sister absorbing the energy from the ball. It was amazing. If she wasn’t careful, she was going to die. She knew that it was too much for her. That was why she stuck her other hand towards the TARDIS. The Doctor and Jeremy moved aside. The TARDIS was absorbing the excess power and was processing it. Once she was done, she fainted. Jeremy ran to her side and checked her pulse.

“What now?” The Doctor sighed and leaned against the police box.

“Now we create a real sun made out of pure energy” Jeremy raised an eyebrow. “It’s your sister’s wish. She wants to save this planet. After all she’s been through, she wants to help them” The Doctor stared deeply at her unconscious figure. She was a good person but she was too young to understand the risks she was taking. She hadn’t seen the wars, the hatred or death. Her eyes were innocent.

When Mousy woke up, The Doctor and Jeremy were gathered around something. She rubbed her eyes and walked towards them.

“What’s so interesting?” The Doctor grinned boyishly and moved aside. Her eyes widened when she figured what that was.

“This is your gift” She smiled happily and touched the container.

“A baby sun” The Doctor nodded. “What do we have to do now?” He pushed a few buttons and the central machine shook. They watched it as it shone brightly for a few seconds until they heard something explode. The Doctor grinned at the siblings and grabbed their hands.

“Wow” Jeremy was amazed. Even Mousy was touched.

“Good morning, Corolla. It’s been some time” The Doctor crossed his hands behind and watched with a content smile.

The people of Corolla were amazed. For the first time in 100 years, it was morning. The sun was slowly ascending on the sky. The feeling of warmth was unbelievable.

“It was worth it” Jeremy glared at his sister.
“You almost died, you dumb woman” She laughed loudly and ruffled his hair.

“It was worth it” She sighed happily and watched with the same amount of astonishment as the citizens.

“So, what now? Create a moon for the planets with no night? ” Jeremy was getting a hold of the whole time and space travel thing. Mousy raised an eyebrow and leaned against the machine.

“We go back to Birmingham. It’s almost time for the party” The Doctor started to laugh when he saw Jeremy’s expression. He completely forgot about his aunt.

“Can I come to other adventures in the future?” The Doctor and Mousy looked at each other and shook their heads. Jeremy knew what that meant. “Oh come on! I’m 20 years old! I know martial arts, I am smart and perceptive and I’m sure I can be of some help” It sounded strangely familiar, even for Mousy. Jeremy turned to the Doctor. “Can I?” Mousy slapped his arm and glared at him.

“I’m your boss, not him” Jeremy pouted and tried to use his cute side to make his sister give in. She rolled her eyes and walked away.