Status: If you want to join,message me with ur story

To Say Goodbye

Dear Aaron

Dear Aaron,

I don’t know how to start this, I shouldn’t have waited this long to tell you goodbye. For a long time I just forgot about you I couldn’t deal with the fact that your gone. I remember the first day we met; it would be my second time the same for you. You were laying in the hospital bed with a smile on your face, I thought to myself how can this girl be smiling. I remember the one thing you said to me, don’t be scared everything will be alright. For some reason I believed you I didn’t understand why.

From that day on, we became really good friends, I thought of you as my older sister. Every time I would go to the hospital you were the also, that was the only time I was happy to go to know you were there. I remember the day it snowed, we beg the nurses to let us to go outside, finally they gave in. We only stayed for a few seconds, we also talk them into bring the snow to us. I remember the big snow fight we had with our friend; we didn’t give a damn if the nurses were getting mad we just wanted to have fun.

I wish sometimes I could remember all the talks we had but I just can’t. But the one thing I won’t ever forget is how much of a good friend you were to me. As the months went on you were finally done, I was beyond happy and sad at the same time cause I wouldn’t be seeing you as much. You came into my room and before you left you told me what you said on the first day we met, I always kept that with me.

The next year I was finally done with the hospital, we hardly seen each other. We would see each other at the doctor but I could feel our friendship slipping. I was so mad at you cause it seem like you didn’t care about me anymore. After that Christmas I was at the doctor’s office and you told me it had come back, I was lost for words. Not once were you scared you had that brave face since day one, I knew you would never give up fighting. Pretty soon it had went away and you could finally live your life.

Months had gone by since I saw you; I was out with my grandparents when someone told me it had come back again. This time it didn’t look so good, I wanted to see you so badly but I never got the chance too. I thought you would be alright just like the other times; sadly, it didn’t happen that way.

I remember the day it happen all day I knew something bad had happen, but I didn’t think nothing much about. It was until later on that day before my parents could even tell me, I knew you had pass away. I couldn’t explain why I knew. That night I look up towards the sky telling you I was sorry for being mad and that I would miss you.

I never got the chance to tell you how I felt that it was stupid of me to be mad, that I wish I could have been there for you. A year later I was at the doctor’s office, when I broke down I guess not seeing you there had finally got to me. One of the nurses took me to the nurse’s station and made me look up to see the drawing you had done, it had a big smiley face and said

Made you laugh

And you know what I did laugh, I was no longer sad.

I will always miss you I will never forget you.

Love,
Brittney.