Status: If you want to join,message me with ur story

To Say Goodbye

Dear Ex-Friend

Dear ex-friend,

Three years we have been friends. And just like you decide you want to throw it all away. I will admit at first I was shock, I wanted to cry but the tears never came. As the days went on I started to realize it I was happy about this, that I no longer needed you in my life anymore.

You have change I never wanted to believe it but I started to see it. Ever since you started dating him, you change. I think I always knew you change but never brought myself to believe it. I would have never thought some guy could change you, to make you someone your not. You always told me you would never let a guy come between us, I also told you the same thing only I kept my promise.

I told you how had friends who used me and I had a hard time trusting people, you told me I would never have the problem with you because we would always be best friend, you lied again. We had grown close, you were always at my house until I started to believe you lived here. You started calling me your wife cause that’s how we were, we were like married people; always with each other, had fights like married people. I always told you our marriage was different cause we could see other people and not cheat.

I was the first person you told your secret too, you always told me everything first just like I did with you. You were my only good friend I had, but I guess you were never a good friend. Wait I take that back you were a good friend until you change.

I refuse to say your name because I want to forget you, I may forgive you later on but I want to forget you. When you decide to text me and thinking everything will be back to normal you wrong, cause it’s never going to happen. I don’t’ need you in my life anymore, I was stupid to think I did. I will admit before I wish I could some how change you into the old you but it’s too late for that, and I know I cant. I think if I could I wouldn’t.

I could go on for days but I’m not going too. I hope you have a good life. And just so you know I’m better off without you.

HelenaxFantasy
♠ ♠ ♠
Want to join??