Status: I'm baaaackkkk :)

I Found You Here, Now Please Just Stay For Awhile.

Why Couldn't It Be Like This All The Time?

Nothing was the same since I had come back, I was too scared to function properly. I knew I shouldn't have come back, he warned me of what would happen if I did. Things between Matt and I were tense, I wanted so badly to tell him, but I couldn't. It would only make things worse in the end, I wanted to keep him and Molly safe. And if that meant putting myself in danger, well then I would gladly take the risk. I knew it wasn't going to stay quiet like it had been. Sooner or later he would be back to get me, he'd never leave me alone, I was his. I was too afraid to leave the house, hoping that if I stayed indoors he wouldn't be able to get me, but it was only a matter of time.
As I slowly opened my eyes on Saturday morning, I glanced over at Matt who was asleep on his back, snoring softly with his arm slung over my stomach. Smiling as I looked him over, I ran my hand through his hair and he groaned. Gently, I lifted his heavy tattooed arm off me and pushed the covers aside, stepping out of bed. Stretching, I quietly left the room and walked down the hall to our daughter's room. Molly was sitting up in her crib, babbling away to her favourite stuffed toy, making me smile. Looking up, she saw me and a dimpled grin appeared on her face as she let out a laugh. Holding her hands out, I bent down and lifted her out of her bed.
"Let's go wake up Daddy." I told her as she began bouncing in my arms.
"Da-Dee," she replied as I retraced my steps back into our bedroom.
Matt was now laying on his back, the blankets low on his hips giving me a nice view of his chest. The foreign ache of desire began to pool in the pit of my stomach, it had been a long time. Sitting on the end of the bed, I set Molly down and watched as she scrambled up to her father and began bouncing beside him.
"Da-Dee, Da-Dee, Da-Dee." She chanted and I saw a smirk appear on Matt's face. I shiver went through me and I shook my head, trying to rid my mind of thoughts.
"Raawrr!" My boyfriend exclaimed loudly as he opened his eyes and jumped up, his arms above his head. Molly stopped bouncing and stared at him blankly for a couple seconds, before bursting out into giggles.
I watched them as Matt played around with her on the bed and I smiled. I knew that he was stressed about money and things. The bills had come, but Matt hadn't said a word and I figured that he had borrowed money from his parents. It made me feel guilty, the band wasn't doing shows because Matt knew that I hated being alone and he wouldn't leave me.
It was a mistake to even come back, I was just a burden to everyone. Matt was stressed out and worried, the band wasn't going places, because of me.
"Stop Jay," Matt said sternly interrupting my thoughts, he must have seen the look on my face. I smiled at him lightly and nodded.
"I'll be right back." I told him softly as I stood from the bed and left the room. When I got into the kitchen, I picked up the phone and called Jimmy.
"Heyyyyyyohhh," he answered and I laughed.
"Hey Jimmy, why are you so happy?"
"Because you're calling me, darling."
"Yes, I have a question for you." I told him.
"You want me to look after Moll for awhile, cause I'm the favourite, am I riiiight?"
"If you wouldn't mind, just for a couple hours." I told him with a smile.
"First you need to say, you are a sexy beast and the favourite." Jimmy instructed.
"You are a sexy beast and the favourite." I repeated just as Matt walked into the kitchen holding Molly, who was now dressed.
"I know I am babe, thanks. I'll be over in ten minutes." Rev said and hung up on me.
"Jimmy?" Matt asked with a chuckle as I set the phone back down.
"Yep, he'll be here in ten minutes to get Molly." I replied giving him a once over before leaving the room.
"Play here with your toys Moll, Uncle Jimmy is coming soon." I heard Matt tell our daughter as I walked into the bathroom, purposely leaving the door unlocked and quickly stripped down to my underwear.
"Jayda, what're you doing?" He asked as he walked into the bathroom, stopping to stare when he saw me.
"I just want some alone time with you." I replied with a shrug and a sly grin appeared on his face as he stepped to stand directly in front of me.
"You could have just said so," Matt said lowly and his hand pushed aside my underwear as two of his fingers spread my wet folds.
"Jesus babe, you're so wet for me. I just wanna bend you over right here and fuck you." He groaned and I arched against him with a moan as he slipped a finger inside me.
"Matt, Jimmy will be here soon." I breathed holding on to his shoulders as he slipped another finger in and slowly pumped in and out.
"I know, but I don't wanna wait." Matt groaned again and pulled away from me as the doorbell rang.
"Looks like you won't have to." I replied with a small laugh.
"Wait here and don't move." He said giving me a look. "I'll be two seconds."
"Hurry."
Matt left the bathroom shutting the door behind him after throwing me a smirk from over his shoulder. Leaning against the counter, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Why couldn't it be like this all the time? I thought and then shook my head, not wanting to ruin my mood.
"Perfect." I heard Matt say as he appeared behind me and grabbed my hips, pulling them back into his. I groaned feeling his erection press against my ass. Turning my head to the side, I looked at him from over my shoulder and smiled.
"Are they gone?" I asked as Matt yanked my underwear down my legs and I stepped out of them.
"Yes, thank God." He replied as he shed his own underwear and quickly aligned himself at my entrance, pushing himself in. I moaned in pleasure and pain, letting my head drop down.
Holding my hips steady he began thrusting hard into me, pleasure coursing through my body. I let out a gasp as his tip hit the spot deep inside me and I gripped the edge of the counter. The ache was building and I wanted nothing more then for it to be released.
"Matt," I whined as he pulled out and spun me around to face him.
Grabbing my thighs, he lifted me to sit on the counter and I sat on the edge, wrapping my legs around his waist. Entering me, he continued his previous pace and wrapping my arms around his chest, I gripped his back. Matt held the nape of my neck, groaning as I nipped and sucked at his collar bone. Bringing his free hand between our bodies, he pinched my clit between his finger and thumb. I gasped against Matt's neck and dug my nails into his back.
As he continued to thrust into me and rub my clit, I could feel myself slowly letting go. The ache had reached its peak and as it released, I shook with pleasure as I moaned out Matt's name. He kept going, the pleasure almost too much to bear and I dug my nails harder into his skin. As I sucked on his neck, I felt the warmth of his release spread through me and he gave a couple last thrusts before burying his face in my neck, breathing hard. We stayed holding each other for a few minutes, each trying to regain composure.
"I love you." Matt said as he lifted his head from my neck and kissed me lightly.
"I love you too." I replied kissing him back.
Holding onto me tightly, he lifted me off the counter and still inside me carried me to our room. Laying me down in bed, he laid down beside me and pulled me close, throwing the blanket over us.
"I missed being close to you like this." Matt admitted as we both closed our eyes.

"Babe, there's a show we have to do next week." Matt told me hesitantly later that day while we sitting in the kitchen eating.
"Okay," I nodded keeping my eyes on my plate.
"I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to, honey," he sighed. "It's just that if we don't, we're over and we've all worked so hard for this."
"I know, I don't mean to keep you from doing what you love."
"I called Maddy, she said she'd be happy to come hang out with you and Molly until I got back." Matt said and I glanced up at him.
I had a feeling that it wasn't such a good idea, but I didn't say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well......it's been awhile, hasn't it? Sorry I disappeared, shit went down in my personaly life. Getting back into the swing of writing now, so hopefully updates will be sooner ! Pretty sure by the next chapter maybe, you are all going to hate me. hehe :) comment and let me know what you think.