Status: I'm back :)

And Just Like That Mistakes Are Made.

You Just Can't Deny My Sexy Body.

"Do you want to follow them for more pictures or just drive around?" Matt asked as we walked across the boardwalk heading back to his car after the ceremony and family pictures.
"Well, I don't really feel like sitting around and freezing my ass off to watch them take pictures." I replied wrapping Matt's jacket tighter around me.
"Let's drive around then, see if we can find something to do."
"What time do we have to meet them for supper?" I questioned as I got in the car and shut the door.
"Six-thirty," Matt told me and I groaned.
"What are we supposed to do for four and a half hours?"
"I'm sure we'll think of something." Matt replied with a grin as he backed out of the parking space.
Yawning, I took my heels off and tucked my legs up under me, laying my head back against the headrest. Closing my eyes, I tried not to think about what Becky had said about telling my parents and attempted to fall asleep. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, the car stopped and I heard the door shut. Opening my eyes, I watched Matt walk into a building and then closed them again. My door opened a couple minutes after and Matt's amazing smell reached my nose as he leaned over me and unbuckled my seatbelt. Wrapping his arms around me, I felt myself being lifted into his arms and I groaned.
"What are you doing?" I mumbled my eyes still closed.
"Carrying you to bed," He replied with a chuckle and I slowly opened my eyes.
"Where are we?" I asked frowning.
"A motel," Matt said setting me gently on my feet and I leaned against his chest, still sleepy as he unlocked and opened the door.
"Why did you get us a room?" I questioned as he picked me up again and carried me through the doorway, kicking the door closed.
"Because you're tired, now stop asking so many questions." He replied laying me down on the bed.
"You didn't have to do this; I could have just slept in the car you know." I told him as I watched him pull the vest he was wearing over his head.
"Oh well," Matt shrugged sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. "I can watch TV and besides, we didn't have anything better to do."
"Thanks." I said snuggling closer to him, laying my head on his lap and closing my eyes.
"You're welcome." He replied running his fingers lightly down my cheek.

"Nessy," Matt's voice cooed waking me from my sleep. "Wake up baby."
"What do you want?" I groaned burying my face into the warmth before letting out a deep sigh.
"You might not want to do that." He laughed and I opened my eyes, meeting the crotch of Matt's pants.
"Sorry!" I jumped up, eyes wide as I looked at my brother's friend.
"It's quite alright," he chuckled.
"Why did you have to wake me up?" I yawned.
"Because I'm bored," Matt whined. "There's nothing on TV."
"So what, I'm supposed to entertain you now?"
"Yes," he grinned devilishly. "And I can think of the perfect way too."
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, eyebrow raised as he pulled me on to his knee.
I watched his face as he pulled one of my legs across his lap so that I was straddling him and cupped my face in his hands. Matt lowered his head down and I nervously licked my lips just before his lips pressed against mine. I groaned as he took my bottom lip between his, sucking and biting it and wrapped my arms around his neck. As we continued kissing, Matt's hands left my face and slowly trailed down my sides, causing me to shiver from the contact. I ran my fingers up his neck and into his hair, gripping it as his mouth left mine and began trailing wet hot kisses down my jaw and up my neck. I moaned when Matt's lips hit a spot below my ear and he began nipping and sucking, while his hands sneakily slipped down my thighs and under my dress to rest on my thighs. Taking my hands from his hair, I shrugged off the jacket that Matt had leant me and tossed it to the floor. Bringing my hands to the bottom of his shirt, I tugged it from his waistband and began to unbutton it. Getting frustrated as my fingers fumbled because of Matt distracting me with his mouth, I growled and yanked at the shirt, hoping it would come undone.
"Easy there tiger," Matt chuckled moving his head away from my neck. "Let me help you."
"Stupid buttons," I grumbled as he quickly undid them and took the shirt off, leaving me to stare at his tattooed, perfectly built chest.
"Like what you see Vanessa?" He asked with a smirk as I ran my hands up his chest.
"Mmhhhmm," I replied leaning down to kiss his skin, slowly moving up his chest and neck to finally meet his mouth.
Pecking my lips, Matt pulled away and tried to tug my dress up my thighs. I sat up a bit on my knees and he smiled softly at me as he slowly brought the material up higher. I raised my arms as he pulled the dress over my head and threw it to the floor. I groaned when I was the smirk on his face and he leaned his head down to kiss the exposed skin of my breast. I squirmed in his lap at the unfamiliar, uncomfortable ache that began to spread in the pit of my stomach and down there. My body froze as Matt let out a faint groan when I brushed against something hard in his pants. I felt my cheeks begin to flush red when I realized that it had been Matt's boner I had touched and I shifted down on his lap a bit, feeling embarrassed.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Matt asked softly, cupping my chin in his hand and tilting my face up so that our eyes met.
"N-Nothing, it just uhhh, surprised me?"
"Are you sure?" He asked again, a concerned look in his eyes.
"Y-Yeah…"
"We don't have to do anything." Matt told me.
"No, I-I want to, I've just never….umm, you know, before." I stuttered out half nervous and embarrassed.
"Oh," he replied gently. "I'll be gentle, I promise."
"Okay," I said nodding as he brought my face close again and kissed me softly.
Moving me off of his knee, Matt laid me down on the bed and rolled on top of me, one knee on either side of my waist. Using one of his arms to hold some of his weight off me, he ran the other down my cheek and brought it behind my back. I trailed my hands lightly down his chest as he began randomly placing kisses all over my chest and neck and stopped at his belt. Deciding to be bold, I inexpertly unbuckled it and then unbuttoned his dress pants. Matt groaned as I slowly pulled the zipper down and then tugged at the waistband. Rolling off the bed, Matt stood at the end and grabbed my ankles, pulling me closer to him with a lopsided grin spread across his face. I leaned up on my elbows, my legs spread on either sides on his legs and watched as he slowly took off his pants. Leaning down towards me, I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him to me as his hands slid down my back and took hold of my bra strap. I pecked his chest as he undid the clasp and slowly ran his hands down my arms, bringing my bra with them. Letting go of Matt, I freed it from my arms and let it drop to the floor. Rubbing his hands soothingly back up my arms, Matt stopped at my shoulders and gently pushed me back so that I was lying on the bed. I watched him nervously, my body shaking involuntarily and he offered me a small smile.
"I'm going to take off my boxers now," Matt warned. "You don't have to look if it makes you uncomfortable."
"J-Just hurry up." I told him wanting to relieve the ache as I shifted my hips down into the mattress and he chuckled.
I looked up at the ceiling, trying not to look down at Matt, but I couldn't help it and my eyes immediately went to his cock. I groaned at the size of it and even though I wanted to look away, I couldn't. I squirmed around a bit, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and awkward as my cheeks went red. I watched as Matt knelt on the bed, taking hold of my body he picked me up and set me down higher on the mattress so that my head was on the pillow. Kissing my lips gently, he ran his big hands down my sides and rested one on my hip. Letting his fingers lightly dance up my stomach, causing my muscles to convulse, he ran his thumb over my hardened nipple and a small moan escaped from my lips. I felt the corner of his lips curve into a smile on mine and he casually slipped his tongue into my mouth. Instantly, I ran my tongue along his and we began a battle in my mouth. Matt kneaded my breast in his hand and then pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, causing me to arch my back and gasp in surprise. Moving his attention to my other breast, he took his mouth from mine and placed it around my nipple. I moaned at the feeling of his hot wet mouth on my skin, and involuntarily squealed when he gently bit my nipple. Lifting his head, Matt grinned at me as I flushed red and rubbed his chest with my hands.
"Touch me." He whispered moving his head to my ear before nibbling on the lobe.
"I-I umm…" I stuttered out as his hand took mine and led them between our bodies.
"It's okay, don't be nervous." Matt said gently bringing his hand back up to my breast as I unsurely wrapped my hand around his erection.
"What-" I began to question and was cut off by Matt's lips a centimeter from mine.
"Shhh, just do what feels right." He told me his hot breath hitting me as he kissed my lips.
Shakily, I began to move my hand up and down his length and Matt groaned burying his face in my neck when I brushed my thumb over his tip. Pecking at my neck as I unconfidently stroked and felt him, Matt's hands were placed on the waistband of my underwear and he pulled them as far down as he could. Arching my back a bit to take them off, Matt's dick brushed against my wet heat and we both moaned at the contact. Matt's fingers trailed up the inside of my thigh and slowly he ran his index finger over my slit. I stopped pumping my hand and my body tensed as I started to feel self-conscious. Pressing his lips to mine, Matt continued to run his finger over my slit and pressed his thumb to my clit, rubbing it. I moaned as a shock of pleasure ran through my body and I pushed my hips up. Remembering Matt's erection, I rubbed my thumb over his tip and with my other hand pumped his length.
"S-Stop," Matt breathed heavily after a couple minutes and I took my hand from him, staring up at his eyes. "Are you sure you want to-to do this?"
"Yes," I moaned as his thumb continued to rub circles over my clit.
"God you're so fucking wet." He groaned dipping his finger inside of me.
"P-Please Matt, do something." I begged shifting my hips up into his hand wanting more.
"Are you sure?" Matt asked as he pulled away and looked down at me. "It's going to hurt."
"Yes, yes, fuck just-just do it." I replied starting to realize that his massive dick would soon be inside of me and I tensed.
"You need to relax Nessy," he told me as he rubbed my sides soothingly, trying to stop me from shaking. "It'll be worse if you don't."
Trying to relax my body as best I could, I wrapped my arms around his chest, placing my hands on his back. I nodded slowly and Matt leaned down to kiss me. Holding himself up with one arm, he stared down at me as I felt him aline his dick with my opening, watching my face of a sign to stop. I took a deep breath as I felt him slowly begin to push into my body and I winced as it started to burn, digging my nails into his skin making him groan. Matt moved his hand back to my clit and he began rubbing it again, trying to turn my attention somewhere else as he began inching his way into my core. As my walls stretched to take in Matt's size, my eyes began to water at the hurt, the pleasure I had once felt, now pain.
"Ow-ow-ow-ow," I chanted pressing my nails harder into his back and Matt stopped his movements, staring down at me in concern.
"Want me to stop?" He asked his voice strained.
"N-No, just go slow." I replied breathing deep.
"I promise it'll get better." Matt said kissing my lips. "Can I keep going?"
"Yes,"
"Fuck you're so tight baby." He moaned as he pushed deeper and I groaned in pain, scratching my nails down his back.
Once Matt was finally all the way in, he stayed still letting me get used to the feeling of him inside me and buried his face in my neck, placing kisses there as he breathed deeply. When the pain began to subside, I loosened my grip on him and ran my hands down his back. Hesitantly, I thrust my hips lightly up and into Matt's, causing him to bite down on my neck and groan. Enjoying the feeling that it had caused, I brought my hips down and pushed them up again wanting Matt to start moving his.
"Move," I groaned wanting more of the foreign pleasure that coursed through my body. Matt lifted his head and looked down at me with a smile.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yes, now move"
"What do you say?" Matt questioned with a smirk, holding my hips down so that I couldn't thrust into him.
"Please Matt, please." I begged wanting nothing more then to feel him thrusting into me.
Lifting his hips up his dick slowly slid up my walls, and he paused for a moment before pushing back into me. A cry escaped my lips as he repeated his previous motion, and I arched my back pushing my hips into the bed, causing him to enter at a different angle. Matt groaned leaning down to kiss me as he began to thrust harder and I moaned out his name as my body began to be overtaken with pleasure. Matt's hand wrapped around my leg and he lifted it up over his hip, thrusting deeper and harder. I felt the tip of Matt's cock brush a spot inside of me and I thrust my hips into his as I cried out his name.
"Right there," I panted as he continued to hit it. "Right there."
"You're loving this aren't you baby?" Matt said lowly, a smirk in his tone and I shivered. "Are you close?"
"I-I think so." I managed to reply between moans as my walls began to tighten around him.
"Jesus Vanessa, you feel so fucking good." Matt moaned thrusting harder; his hips slamming into mine once more.
My body began convulsing with pleasure as the ache was released and my vision blurred as I screamed out Matt's name. He continued to move, giving a few more thrusts before he moaned out my name and I felt warmth spreading inside me. Matt collapsed on top of me, being careful not to put all his weight on me and my leg slid off his hip, on to the bed. I groaned running my hand through his sweaty hair, still coming down from the best high of my life. As Matt pulled out of me, I winced at the slight discomfort and Matt rolled on to his back, bringing me to lie on his chest as we both breathed deeply.
"Holy shit," I groaned a couple minutes later breaking the silence. Matt chuckled and kissed the top of my head.
"Did you like that?" He asked his voice deep and still filled with lust.
"Hmmm, it was amazing." I replied as my eyes began to close.
"Well I'm glad you liked it." Matt said with another chuckle, wrapping his arms around my back.
"I'm so tired."
"Go to sleep, we've still got two hours before we have to go." Matt told me as he gently ran his hand up and down my back.

Awhile later I felt myself being lifted and gently placed down on the bed as a blanket was draped over me. Sighing, I snuggled into it and rolled on to my side, hearing a deep chuckle come from above me. Groaning I opened my eyes to see Matt standing next to the bed in boxers, staring down at me with a grin on his face.
"Why did you leave?" I asked quietly staring up at him.
"I went to run us a bath, do you wanna come?"
"Only if you'll carry me," I replied and Matt chuckled.
"I think I could do that." He said and bent down, scooping up my naked body into his arms. I began to blush in embarrassment as Matt's eyes scanned my body and noticing my discomfort, he pressed his lips to the top of my head.
Walking into the bathroom, Matt set me down by the edge of the tub and I slowly got in, ignoring the pain coming from my privates. I groaned as I sat in the water and leaned my head against the wall, closing my eyes. Matt chuckled and I heard him shuffle around a bit before clearing his throat.
"So are you gonna let me in or are you just going to take over the whole tub?" He asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"I suppose I could let you in." I mumbled, sleepily opening my eyes and sitting forward. I turned my head sideways to look at Matt and was met with a view of his dick, making my eyes grow wide and I coughed awkwardly.
"Are you okay?" Matt questioned with a laugh as he sat behind me, me between his legs.
"Yeah, I’m fine." I replied leaning back against his chest.
"You still tired?"
"Hmmm," I hummed closing my eyes.
Matt's hands ran up my arms and one left the water as the other rested on my forearm. I then felt a warm wet cloth run down my arm and up my stomach. I groaned as he ran it over my chest, starting to feel turned on as he began trailing kisses down my neck. Turning to face him, I sat on his thighs straddling him and took his face in my hands, kissing him. Matt chuckled as he set the cloth on the side of the tub and pulled me closer to him.
"What have I done?" He groaned smirking against my lips while I ran my hands down his chest and took his growing erection in my hands.
"I don't know," I replied as his fingers found there way between my legs. "But I'm fucking turned on for some reason."
"You just can't deny my sexy body." Matt said and I pulled hard on his dick making him groan. "Be nice."
"Shut up then." I groaned as he pinched my sensitive nub between his thumb and forefinger.
For awhile we just continued to touch and tease each other, my head buried in Matt's neck as I panted. Matt grunted, taking his hands from me and taking mine from him. Kissing my head, Matt pulled me closer and with one hand on my hip, he positioned himself at my entrance. Lifting my head from his neck, I placed my hands on his shoulders and stared at him.
"Are you ready?" Matt asked his voice deeper and rougher than usual.
"Y-Yes," I replied eagerly.
"We're gonna do this at your pace, okay?"
Matt smiled at me as I gave him an unsure look and slowly brought my hips down onto his cock. I winced a bit as my walls stretched around him for the second time today and Matt groaned cupping my face in his hands. Bringing his face up to mine, he pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him back. I lowered myself onto him as slowly as I could, knowing that to Matt it was torture and I grinned against his lips, making him growl. Placing his hands on my hips, Matt pulled me down so that he was fully in me and I cried out, half in pleasure and half in pain.
"I thought..." I panted trying to form a sentence. "I thought we were going it at my pace?"
"We were, until you decided to be a tease." He mumbled breathlessly as I lifted my hips up, Matt's dick slowly sliding up my walls filling me with pleasure as I thrusted back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's another one.. took me ages to write it. My first ever sex scene, so let me know how I did.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start like a weekly update, every friday maybe? I need some way to not take so long to update. haha :) So as of now, every friday, there will hopefully be another chapter out.