Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 18)

Ronnie suprisingly didn't go back to kicking his ass he just stood there holding me while Max was passed out on the floor snoring. Ronnie literally hit him so hard he fell asleep instantly. I've never even seen that before.
"Baby talk, look at me, do something.." Ronnie said waving his hand infront of my face.
"...w..what.." I studdered out. My mind was racing too quickly to keep up with my mouth. I couldn't even say anything because I was too stunned. I knew Max was playful but he never would have gone that far. Yeah he was drunk but Max has been drunk dozens of time and he never tried to...rape me. Maybe I'm overreacting, he didn't technically do anything...Yea thats it. I'm just overreacting. Max wouldn't hurt me like that. He's Max.
"What happened?" Ronnie asked snapping me back into reality.
"I threw the papertowels out and I went to go wash my hands and he...came up behind me and started kissing me on the neck...and his hands went up my shirt...he started to unzip his pants but you pulled him off me."
"What the fuck is wrong with that kid?!" Ronnie said hugging me closer, I grabbed his shirt and I noticed my hands were shaking. I just needed to grab onto him, I needed to stop shaking.
"Your shaking really bad..." He said kissing me which calmed me down a little.
"Lets just go lay down." He said leading me to the bunk area. I got on the bed first and squished myself as close to the wall as possible.
"Shh, its okay." He said laying down next to me and cuddling me into his chest. Goddammit i was still shaking. I haven't been this shaken up since...Jason.
Maybe thats what scared me so bad, he felt like Jason all over again. Luckily he didn't get as far as Jason did. The hesitation Jason had saved my virginity, that gave Craig just enough time to bust my door down.

"Dude why are you on the floor? And why is your nose all fucked up?" I heard Monte say from the main room. I was in the bunk by myself.
"Ronnie?" I sleeply called out. I dont even remember falling asleep. Footsteps came toward me and Ronnie pulled back the curtain.
"Feeling better?" He asked giving me a quick peck on the forehead.
"Yeah..Did you tell anyone about what happened with Max?"
"They just got back, I was about to but you woke up."
"Please don't tell anyone." I said looking straight into his eyes.
"What? We gotta tell Craig at least.."
"No! I was thinking, maybe I was just over reacting. Maybe he really wasn't going to do it like he would have backed out at the last second and recoginized what he was about to do to me." I said, he stared at me in disbelif.
"What are you talking about? He wasn't going to back out at the last second!"
"Ronnie what do we have here really? He ALMOST raped me, he didn't physically rape me. Maybe when he sobers down he'll realize what he was about to do."
"WHAT? WAS I SUPPOSED TO FULLY LET HIM RAPE YOU AND THEN KICK HIS ASS?!" Ronnie yelled, then he sighed.
"Shhhh! Baby trust me I'm as mad as you are but....please just do this for me." I begged.
"Fine but I don't like it..." He sighed, I took his face in both oh my hands and kissed him.
"Thank you."
"Cmon lets get you something to eat." He said taking me by the hand and into the main room where Max was sitting on the couch holding and ice pack on his nose and looking quite sober. He looked at me as Ronnie set me down and got food for me from the fridge.
"Reina I am so sorry. I really don't know what came over me." Max said tilting his head back.
The whole room got silent and everyone was looking at me.
"Whats he talking about?" Craig said looking between me and Ronnie. I looked down at the table and Ronnie kept his glare on me.
"I uh had a little too much vodka and tried to have sex with Reina eventhough she told me no. I scared her really bad by uh pushing her on the counter near the sink and kissing her and putting my hands up her shirt. Ronnie had to pull me off of her and punch me to stop me. Reina I'm so sorry I really hope you can forgive me for doing that to you."
I just put my head in my hands, for some reason I was feeling shameful. Like maybe he thought it was okay to do that to me because of our history. Like this is my fault.
"So your saying I can't even leave you on the bus with my sister because you try to rape her?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT IF RONNIE WASN'T THERE, YOU WOULD HAVE FULLY RAPED HER?! YOUR FUCKING SICK. I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW." Craig said storming off to the bunks.
"I really am sorry.." Max said looking at me and trying to hug me, I panically crawled away from him all the way to the end of the couch where Ronnie kept me from crawing onto the floor.
"Don't. Touch. Me." I said with tears threatning to come out of my eyes.
"I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry." Max said with hurt and sincere concern in his voice. He tried sliding closer to me but Ronnie let me out and stood infront of me.
"Obviously shes scared of you. Stop trying to touch her." Monte said.
"She's like a little sister to us, how could you do that to her?" Rob said taking off his shades.
"I DON'T KNOW OKAY! I don't know. And I don't know how to get your trust back but I will earn it back. I promise." Max said looking straight at me.

I woke up to someone tapping me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and it was Max, I let out a yelp and woke Ronnie up.
"Leave me alone. What part of that do you not understand!" I said looking at him.
"You got five seconds to get away from our bunk." Ronnie said with pure anger in his voice.
"Wait! Reina I just want to know how to earn your trust back. I can't even sleep thinking about what I almost did to you. It scares me! And I was the one who was doing it." Max said
"You woke me and Ronnie up for this? Max please stop worrying and go back to sleep." I said turning and cuddling back into Ronnie's chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
short follow up chapter