Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 26)

Pregnancy hormones are the best, I was turing into a sex slave. I could not keep my hands off Ronnie and he was not complaning, we've had sex in every single room. The kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the bedroom, the walk in closet, even in the soon to be baby's room (I know, we kinda feel bad about that one). I've been a sexy french maid, a school girl, a nurse, and a sexy devil. Ronnie was having so much fun. The morning sickness was starting to ease off and I was getting excited, I'm ten weeks and I'm just starting to get a tiny baby bump, Its so cute! Ronnie keeps rubbing my belly and sometimes at night he puts his head on my belly to 'listen' to the baby. Most of the time he doesn't hear anything but he loves listening anyway.
We were sitting on the couch watching tv, well I was, Ronnie was rubbing my belly and smiling at it.
"I think you're more excited than I am." I said giggling.
"I just think its so cool! I never touched a pregnant girl's belly before. Can you believe we made a baby?" He said kissing me.
Someone knocked on the door and we both looked at each other. I got up and opened the door. It was my mother she kissed me and let herself in.
"Hi mom, um not that I'm not glad you're here but how did you-"
"Oh honey Craig told me where you were staying I just missed you so much! IS that him on the couch?!" My mom said walking over to the couch and shaking Ronnie's hand. He looked pretty uncomfortable.
"Look honey! I brought over these bridal magazines to help you get a feel for your dream dress!" She said pulling me to the couch, she sat between me and Ronnie and started opening the magazines.
"Ok, I see you got a little more busty so I think something with straps would be perfect! You look like you're about a size three! Keep it that way!" My mom praddled on.
"Well that would be impossible." I said. Everything got quiet.
"What do you mean dear?" She said looking at me.
"I'm growning more and more every day.....I'm uh....well...I'm pregnant." I finally managed to get out. She dropped the book and went entierly pale and a silent tear rolled down her cheek she reached out and hugged me.
"How far along are you?"
"Ten weeks." I said smiling. She looked at Ronnie and shot him an evil glare and stood up.
"You better take care of my daughter and grandchild. If you have one fight with her, I will come for you. And I will kill you." She hissed, she pecked me on the cheek and grabbed her purse from the table.
"I'm gonna go home and tell dad the good news, bye bye!" She said slipping out the door, I looked at Ronnie and he was very very pale. I crawled over and kissed him.
"That was um....scary." He said putting his arm around me.

"OH RONNIE!" I yelled as we both climaxed. Here we were in the bedroom having sex again, we both colapsed back on the bed and stared at the ceeling. This was the third time in two hours, we were like rabbits. He rested his head on my shoulder and reached his hand over to my belly and thats the way we fell asleep.
The next morning I was hurgrier than a truck driver. I was in the kitchen making pancake after pancake. God I couldn't wait to eat all of these, Ronnie came behind me and kissed me in my hair and wrapped his arms around my stomach.
"Goodmorning baby." He said placing kisses on the back of my neck.
"Goodmorning, wanna share pancakes with me and the baby?" I giggled.
"Sure." He said flopping down on the couch in the livingroom, I grabbed two plates and split the pancakes up and sat down next to him.
"Thanks, So you excited today?" Ronnie said taking the plate and turning the tv on.
"For what? The OBGYN to poke and prod our baby and me? No." I said starting on my second pancake.
"I think she's just gonna do an ultrasound this time." Ronnie said chuckling.
"No I had a dream last night. The baby told us to leave it alone, its tired and trying to grow stuff." I said laughing.
"Oh really now? Did it have a girl voice or a boy voice?"
"Couldn't tell but that reminds me, did you pick out a boy name?"
"Yep." He said eating another pancake.
"Well when were you going to tell me?" I giggled.
"Now. I think Alexander is a good name. I think its cool."
"Alexander, that is cute. I like it" I said smiling and kissing him on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY DOWN HERE! wanna see a belly shot of Reina? copy and paste the link below into your browser!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6054/5905822169_19d644b9a7.jpg

Also let me know about putting the pregnancy updates in the beginning of the chapter, do you love it or hate it? Write a comment :D Also do you like the links I put down here? do you go to them?

Thanks for reading! See you next chapter hopefully! :D <3