Status: THIS STORY IS ACTIVE AND AWSOME! ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY IT ROCKS I PROMISE! THANK YOU FOR READING!

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (Escape the fate love story)

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche (chap 5)

"Ey, why do you think we fight?" Max asked after a few minutes of awkard silence. I took another dragg off my cigg and puffed out.
"Because when you first met me you were an ass to me." I said, when I first met Max he wouldn't even be on the tour bus when I was on there spending time with Craig.
"Well, I'm like that to everyone I meet and I got nicer." He said taking a puff of his cigg.
"Yea, I guess you don't suck as much anymore." I said taking in a puff, Max looked over at me with wide eyes.
"What?" I said.
"Did you just compliment me?" He said with a smirk.
"Whatever tickles your peach, I mean it wasn't a very good compliment all I said was that you didn't suck as much meaning that you still suck just not as much as when I first met you." I said taking a puff.
"I'll take it as one." He said.
"Whatever." I said grinding the cigg into the ground beside me. I stood up but he pulled me by the arm.
"What?" I said kinda harshly.
"Can you just sit with me?" He said looking at me with cute pleading eyes.
"Why should I? And why do you want me to?" I said.
"Because I just want you to ok?" He said seriously, I sat back down but I didn't trust him.
"Whats up with you? One minute you hate me and then the next you want to spend time with me, whats your deal?" I said.
"Maybe I just don't wanna fight with you anymore." Max said seriously. I arched an eyebrow at him.
"Are you drunk?" I asked him, he was almost freaking me out.
"Do I sound drunk?" he said
"No, but why are you being all nice all of a sudden? Did Craig put you up to this cuz if he did I'm gonna kick his ass.." I said.
"No, Craig didn't put me up to this. I seriously just want us to be friends, all the fighting is hurting me physically and the constant fighting just drains enegry for no reason." he said, I hated to admit it but he was right, kicking his ass takes enegry I could be using for other stuff.
"Fine then. Lets be friends I guess." I said, He looked at me with a suprised expression on his face.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
"I thought you would punch me in the face and say no, thats all." He said
"Well would you rather me do that instead?" I said
"NO! Friends don't puch friends in the face!" He said, I laughed.
"I MADE YOU LAUGH!" He yelled, that was the first time he ever made me laugh. I flipped him off, he quickly got up and lifted me over his shoulder.
"Put me down!" I yelled and laughed
"Whats the magic word?" He said walking to the tour bus door.
"Pwease!" I said in my kid voice, he laughed and opened the door.
"Actually the magic word was 'Max I want you to fuck me all night' but please does it too I guess." He said laughing.
"First of all I would never say that. And second I thought you said magic word not sexually explicit setence!" I said as he sat me down on the couch.
"Whatever. Hey wanna watch a scary movie?" He said going through the DVD's under the TV.
"I can handle it, but everyone knows you can't." I said, last time he watched a scary movie he couldn't sleep for a week and I would make scary noises during the night just to freak him out. It was pretty funny.
"LET'S WATCH THIS ONE!" He said holding up a copy of The Hills Have Eyes. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"You're not gonna be able to handle it." I said as he popped it in the DVD player and pressed play. He sat at the end of the couch and by the middle of the movie his head was turned away from the TV and pressed into my shoulder.
"THIS MOVIE IS SCARY AS FUCK! WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME!" He said,
"I tried telling you but you didn't listen..." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzeled his head into my neck.
"I'll listen next time!" He said, I chuckled and wrapped my arms back around him and we both fell asleep like that.

A bright light woke me up, I felt Max's arms around me and our legs were tangled, my head was in his chest and his head was sleeping on mine snoring lightly and somehow we were both laying down on the couch and the movie looked like it was long over. I looked over and seen Monte with a camera smiling.
"What are you doing?" I whispered lightly nuzzling my head into Max's chest, he was really confortable he stirred a little and pulled me further into him, he was so warm.
"Taking pics for Myspace." He said taking another pic. I reached out and grabbed the camera and put it between me and Max.
"Hey!" Monte said trying to grab it but I quicky put it in my shirt, he blushed.
"I"ll go down your shirt to get it." He said still blushing.
"Mhm." I said turning back to Max, he was so peaceful and he was smiling in his sleep, his snoring helped me go back to sleep.

My phone interuped my sleep, I looked at the time and it was 3:15am I sighed and opened the text message it was from Ronnie.

"Hey are you awake?
<First time naughty second time nice>" He said, I texted him back.

"I am now. Whats wrong?
<It was never enough now was it?>"

"Meet me outside.
<First time naughty second time nice>" He texted me back. He was outside? I untangled my legs from Max and managed to slip out his grip without him noticing. I took Monte's camera out my shirt and set it on the table I have never heard the whole bus so quiet, everyone was asleep. I grabbed Craigs drop dead hoodie and quietly opened the door and stepped out the bus, Ronnie was leaning on the side smoking a cigg he looked over at me and took the cigg out and mashed it into the concrete smiling at me. I could hardly see him, thats how dark it was outside.
"Hey." He said walking up to me.
"Hey." I said running my fingers through my hair.
"Sorry if I woke you but I wanted to see you." He said smiling, I smiled back at him and he hugged me, I wrapped my arms back around him.
"You kept me up all night." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked him
"I couldn't sleep cuz I kept thinking about you." He said
"You wouldn't have fallen asleep anyway." I said chuckling.
"Touche." He said laughing.
"Well what do you want to do at almost 4 o'clock in the morning?" I asked him. He grabbed my hips and smiled seductivly.
"I said what do you want to do not who." I said laughing.
"Well....I wanted you to come over to my place." He said, I looked over at the tour bus.
"Only for tonight, I promise I'll be good!" He said with puppy dog eyes, damn I couldn't resist those eyes.
"Only for tonight." I said laughing, He did a little dance and grabbed my hand and we walked to his apartment.
It was huge he had 4 bedrooms and the kitchen was huge he had 4 bathrooms and the living room was hooked up with a 60 inch plasma and a PS3 that had a shit load of games piled on top of it plus a comfy couch.
"Welcome to casa de Ronnie." He said jumping on his couch, I sat next to him.
"Damn this is huge!" I said to him, he laughed and I put my head on his lap and stretched out on his couch.
"Still tired?" He asked playing with my hair.
"Kinda." I said sleeply. He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck, He carried me to his room and layed me down on his bed, I kicked off my shoes and took off my jacket and tossed them on the floor while Ronnie crawled into bed next to me. I layed down on his pillow, it smelled like him and ciggs I took it in and loved it. He turned to me and I scooted over so I could curl up in his chest, He had this smell that just got to me, I loved it. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head above me and ran his fingers through my hair and I soon drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay thanks for reading! hope you liked it and dnt foget to pick up escape the fate's new single massacre its avaible on itunes!!!! SUPPORT ESCAPE THE FATE!!!!