Flaws and All.

Two.

I settled down in my seat, sighing a little after I had gotten the carry on bag into the damn compartment. I was shaking slightly, only because heights were not good to me. Even being a good ten feet from the ground would send me in terror. The thoughts of falling filled my head, and Tiffany just knew something was wrong.

“Baby…are you okay?” Tiff asked from beside me, and I looked into her eyes, terror definitely in mine.

“Sorry…” I murmured, and I could feel how tense I was.

Then slowly I felt a hand creep up my thigh, and her lips were at my neck. I gasped slightly, my head tilting to the side, shuddering.

“Tiff…” I murmured, and that’s when I felt her hand on my crotch, rubbing at it firmly. “Fuck…”

A heard her chuckle, pulling away as the voice on the intercom told us to put our seatbelts on. Oh, she was good. Taking the pillow that was in Tiffany’s hand, I shoved it to my lap, hoping to God that this wasn’t too obvious. She giggled lightly.

“This is your fault.”

“I know, but I’m so hungry…”

“What…what are you-” Then I cut myself off as her hand found my thigh again rubbing slightly. “Oh…”

I bit harshly at my lip as she nibbled at my earlobe, moaning into it. “Mmm…baby…I want you in me so bad…”

Right now, I was actually glad we got the seats at the back. A small moan escaped my lips, only for Tiffany to hear as she rubbed firmly at my crotch again. “Fuck…”

That’s when I felt her grab my hand, the plane now in the air as she dragged me to the bathroom. We were lucky to get the back because the bathroom was close to our seats. As soon as the door was opened, she forced my back into the wall, locking the door behind her. I grunted slightly, her lips pressing into mine hungrily, eagerly.

A small moan escaped my lips as she ground into my hips and front. Gripping her hips, I forced her into the sink, hoisting her up as I reached under her skirt, ripping off her underwear. I could feel her fumbling around with my belt, nearly whipping me in the face as she tore it off.

I pressed my lips into her neck, sucking at her skin tightly as she worked my pants and boxers down to my ankles. Tiffany smirked when she wrapped her hand around my cock, sending a hot shudder through my body. Softly, slowly she started to rub at it, making me throb under her touch.

“Ngh…fuck…baby…” I whimpered, my mouth gaping over her neck, my fingers digging into her thighs.

I felt her tug at me, which instantly had me pushing closer to her. “Fuck me, Mr. Baker..”

A smirk caressed my lips as I purred into her ear, inching myself closer to her entrance, just placing the head of my cock against it. “Your wish is my command, Mrs. Baker.”

Tiffany flushed lightly, smirking as she removed her hand, wrapping her arms around my neck and shoulders. When she spread her legs wider, I pushed into her slowly. Slowly, only because I wanted this to fucking last. This was the first time ever fucking my wife. This was going to last for me.

A small moan escaped her lips. I bit my lip as I muttered against her skin. “Fuck it…”

Without even as a warning, I pounded myself hard into her, a hot shiver running down my spine. Gaping my mouth slightly, I pushed my body against hers, my hand on the mirror behind her, my right hand holding at her lower back.

Arching her back, she started to rock her hips back and forth against mine, her head tilting back slightly.

“Fuck…baby…” she whimpered, her hand gliding through the back of my hair, gripping it tightly.

With the force of her hand, my head fell back slightly, my hips gyrating roughly against hers. A small moan escaped my lips as I finally was fully submerged into her, my hips barely leaving hers because of the motion I was moving.

Then I felt her tense around me, her insides tightening around my cock, her voice echoing through the small room. “ZACK..FUCK.”

At the same time, I felt my stomach twist, my hips jerking hard into hers. “Oh my god…”

Whimpering against her skin, I came hard within her, riding out my orgasm before I felt myself collapse into her body after her release.

For a moment or so we just stayed in that position. My pants being ghosted over her skin, and just, staying inside her. It was these moments that made me feel whole…complete. Just holding her close to me, for the longest time ever, always made me feel so good inside. But again, not just inside.

Slowly, I could feel her rubbing at my shoulders. It was then that I noticed I was rubbing at her sides affectionately. It was moments with her that made me realize why I chose her. Why I was with her. She always made me feel good, happy, and just at ease. No one could really do that to me. Even my friends couldn’t fill that void that my past left. Tiffany could.

Out of so many others, she never gave up on me.

“What was that?” she asked quietly, her hand gliding through my half-wet hair.

“What?” I looked up at her, perking a brow.

“You said something…”

“I did? What did it sound like?” I smirked lightly, pulling myself away from her slowly, reaching down to pull up my pants and boxers.

“Uhm…it sounded like song lyrics…”

“Oh, that.” I said softly, looking down as I pulled my belt back on around my waist. “Well…”

“What!” she said, pulling down her black skirt, biting her lip as she turned around to fix her hair in the mirror.

I slipped my arms around her waist, pulling her close from behind her. Lightly, I placed kisses along her neck and jaw line, smiling. Then softly, I started to sing into her ear.

You see potential in all my flaws, and that’s exactly what I need. I don’t know why you love me, and that’s why I love you. You catch me when I fall, accept me flaws and all. And that’s why I love you…

Tiffany blushed brightly, her head resting back against my shoulder, her arms winding around mine that were around her waist. Opening her mouth to sing back to me.

And that’s why I love you…
♠ ♠ ♠
Made this for me and Tiff's one year <3 :3
I love you, Kitten