Status: Very short

Sometimes

1/1

The smile dropped from Lidria's face once she walked into his room, seeing him sitting against the wall between his bed and dresser with his head between his legs. " What's wrong Liam?" she asks, closing the door and sliding down next to him.

" Nothing." Liam says, not even looking at her.

She raises an eyebrow and sighs. " Alright, I won't push it." she says and frowns, knowing he's lying through his teeth. " Do you want a hug?" Lidria asks, not knowing if he wanted to be touched or not. Slowly and reluctantly nodded his head so she put her arms around him, pulling him into her and holding him tight.

After a few minutes of hugging, Liam's body began to shake and she could feel her shoulder becoming wet. " Oh Bubby..." she softly coos her childhood name for him and holds him closer, the sobs racking his body. Lidria could feel the burn in her nose and tears pricking the corners of her eyes before they started sliding down her face, crying silently along with him.

She wouldn't say anything more, knowing that it would just make it worse.
Liam could get so distant at times and all she could do to comfort him was be near him and a shoulder for him to cry on, holding him to till he was done.

Because sometimes all you can do is be there for someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this after talking with my friend on the computer one day and he refused to tell my what was wrong. I knew he was upset and sad, but I couldn't do a single damn thing. I felt helpless