Status: i'm kinda stuck with the last chapter,so sorry for the lack updates.

Villa

Villa part. 5

Alex POV
I heard shannete’s screamed and I hung up the phone when I saw her fell unconscious.
“shan! Baby,are you okay?please wake up” I said as I stroked her hair but she didn’t respond so I decided to bring her upstairs when I heard footsteps coming closer.after sneaking out to the stairs I went toward shan’s room and put her on the bed I sat next to her for a few minutes as I held her hand and I saw tears coming out from her face.

Flashback,Stella’s memory.
Stella POV
“No,father..don’t leave me..” I said as I held his hand and hugged him.
“don’t worry stella..you’ll always have your sister..samantha..” he said while he exhaled a heavy breathe and put my sister hand above my hand.
“dad…please..you need to rest.” Said Samantha as she cried.
“I’ve been resting too long sam..this is my time to go...please look out for your sister.” He said as he smiled and I cried louder.
“david..come here..” he said as david walked towards him.
“what is it,sir?” asked david.
“young man..i want you to promise me something..when I leave..would you married my daughter stella?” after he said that I saw samantha’s expression changed and so is david.
“a..alright sir..” said David and there’s some kind of doubt in his expression while Samantha seemed hiding something..somekind of emotion.that was my father last words before he closed his eyes forever. fter my father’s death..everything felt so different without him..my decease seemed getting worst day by day I kept on losing my consciousness. Samantha was really worried about me..and a few days later I saw Samantha and David holding hand in the balcony.i was hiding and there..i saw everything.
“Come on dave..i don’t think this is right.” Said sam as she pulled david’s hand.
“what do you mean? You know I don’t love her..i only love you” said David as he kissed sam’s hand.
“I know dave..i love you too..but..”
I saw david kissed Samantha and said “we’ll be together,no matter what it takes.”
I ran back to my room after I saw that..yes..i love david..but if Samantha loves him too then David deserves her more than I do..afterall I knew I won’t live long. I drawned in my thought and came up with an idea.
“maybe this is the best decision..” I said as I sat down on my bed and suddenly my eyes was blurry.”ugh..not again..”
The Next Day
Tonight..i’ll tell david to go after Samantha..this is atleast the thing I can do to pay samantha kindness..she’s been so nice to me and always cheering me up even though I envy her everytime.it’s time for me to make Samantha happy.i won’t let her sacrifice her love because of me.
“David!” called me as I waved to him.
“what’s up stells?” asked him.
“come to my room tonight,kay? I have something to tell you.”
“hm..okay.” said David as he left me and I saw him ran after Samantha.
I was waiting on my room..sitting on the balcony and my head felt heavy again so I decided to came inside and lied on my bed.a few minutes later David knocked the door and I told him to come insode.
“Are you okay stella?” asked him as he saw me lied on the bed.
“I’m okay..i need to tell you something..and this is very important..” I said as I stood up but I almost fell. So david grabbed my hand and hugged me as he whispered “it’s alright stella..your pain will end tonight.”
“what do you mean?” I said as someone entered my room..and it was..Samantha..she held a knife.i was confused and my eyes was blurry again.
“do it sam!” ordered david and I saw Samantha walked closer to me..she was crying as she stuttered “I can’t do it..”
I almost lost my conscious when david pushed me to the bed and pulled Samantha..they talked about something but I can’t hear a thing I felt so messed up.
“we’ll do it together.” Said david as he pulled samantha’s hand..i felt samantha’s tears on my face as they stabbed me with the knife.i felt numb and I could felt my blood came out from my stomach.
“sam..da..vid..” stuttered me as I struggled with the pain and I cried.
“NO! no..what have I done? I’m really sorry stella..” samantha cried as she hugged me.that’s the last thing I heard before everything went black and I knew I was dead.

Present.
Normal POV
I cried as I woke up from the dream.
“what’s wrong Shan? Are you okay?” asked alex as he hugged me.
“alex..i know..i know everything now..” I said as I stood up and whipped my tears.
“what?i don’t understand..” said Alex.
“let’s go to the living room…i will end this.” I said as we went downstairs but when we almost reached the living room William stabbed Alex from the back and he fell to the ground right infront of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm totally stuck with the last chapter. but i'm working on it :)