A Jump Over the Water

the boys

Cameron stayed around for about an hour that night. I had led him to the back garden where Bridget and Nessa were standing brushing Biscuit still. He told her how their mother had been worrying because she didn’t know where the girls had been and they both apologised quickly. Cameron rang her quickly and told her they were both fine and they should be home in about an hour. Bridget grabbed camerons hand and had shown him all around the stable block and the fields and he seemed pretty intrigued. He caught the shocked look on my face and smiled. I had raised my eyebrows at him as he shrugged his shoulders and laughed. Bridget and Nessa put Biscuit into the stable and put her night rug on whilst I spoke to cameron about the riding lessons.
‘I think it’s a great idea!’ he had said. ‘I have never seen her fall in love with a hobby so quick, she looks completely happy here. It makes me happy that she’s doing something she enjoys’.
I smiled up at him and then turned to see the girls walking up to us smiling million dollar smiles.
‘uhm, would you like to come round tomorrow and talk to my mom about the riding lessons? I’m sure she’d like to know about it abit more’ Cameron had said to me shyly.
‘Sure, is about 12 pm ok?’ I had smiled back.
‘Perfect’

I was now standing on their front door with my mom standing beside me. I raised my arm and let my finger brush the doorbell. I heard footsteps heading toward the door almost immediately and I braced myself. My mom patted my back gently and pushed me forward slightly.
The door swung open and Cameron’s smile was the first thing I saw. My heart felt like it had stopped beating.
‘Chaice, Mrs Golding, hey’ he said, his smile getting bigger.
‘Good afternoon Cameron, and like I told you yesterday, call me Amanda!’ my mom exclaimed whilst laughing. I still stood there dumbstruck. I felt my mom push the base of my back again.
‘Hey cameron’ I said finally, regaining my composure.
He ushered us inside into a beautiful hallway. ‘Moms in the kitchen, follow me’ Cameron smiled at us both.
We followed behind him under an open arch that led into a beautiful stone kitchen. Standing by the sink was a woman with her back to us talking to Bridget who was sitting on the work surface. I caught her eye and the little girls face lit up as she pushed herself to the floor and ran at me. I bent down, ready, and gave her a big hug.
‘Hi Chaice’ she whispered excitedly into my ear. She let go of me and gave my mom a small hug. ‘Hi Mrs Golding’.
My mom quickly waved hello whilst Bridget made her way back to me and grabbed my hand. She gently tugged me so that I was standing next to her mom. I finally looked up to her face and was shocked at how much her son looked like her. She had the same eyes and the same dark brown hair as cameron did. I smiled and reached out my free hand to shake her own.
‘Hello, I’m Chaice, thank you for having us in your lovely home’ I smiled at her.
‘Chaice, it is a pleasure to finally meet you! Bridget has not stopped talking about you at all’ she laughed. I joined in the laughter whilst my mom introduced herself too.
‘Mom, is it ok if I take Chaice on a tour? I wanna show her my new posters in my room!’ Bridget asked excitedly. Cameron just rolled his eyes and laughed.
‘Sure thing honey, have fun’ her mom answered, quickly turning back to my mother and carrying on with their conversation. I caught my moms eye and she nodded at me. I gave Bridget my hand and let her take me threw and out of the kitchen into the hallway again. Cameron walked ahead of us to another door and looked me in the eyes.
‘Before the grand tour, you gotta meet my boys first’ he said, his eyes full of excitement.
‘I never knew they were here!’ Bridget squeeled as she dragged me through the door and let go of my hand leaving me standing in the doorway like a lemon.
‘Ummmfffff!’ was all that could be heard, I’m guessing Bridget had just launched herself at camerons ‘boys’. I turned to look at him and he smiled and ushered me into the room. I smiled back and done as I was told. He shut the door behind us and walked by my side into the centre of the room. It was obviously a games room as all that could be seen was a giant snooker table and various arcade games around the room. Along one wall was a giant projector screen and on the opposite wall was a couch. The couch was the source of the groans. I could see three guys sitting on the couch with Bridget sprawled across all three of their laps laughing to herself.
‘Bridget, please get off them’ Cameron laughed. She pushed herself off and ran back to the side of me giggling to herself.
The three boys stood up and dusted themselves down. They were mumbling to each other in pain and groaning about how many bruises they were going to get. I couldn’t help but let out a small giggle at to how they had reacted from a ten year old looking at them.
The sound of my laugh caused the three boys heads to snap up and look across at me standing next to Cameron.
‘boys, meet Chaice, Chaice meet the boys’ Cameron said stifling a laugh at their reactions.
The three boys walked towards me, the tallest one reaching me first. The first thing I noticed was his hair, I loved dreadlocks, they amazed me.
‘Hey, My names Nathan’ he said shaking my hand and smiling at me. I gave him a smile back and introduced myself.
‘Hey, I’m Zach’ the second one said, flipping his fringe out of his eyes to reveal a pearly white smile and giving me a small wave. I gave a small wave back and then let my eyes rest upon the third boy.
‘Whattup gurl, my names Michael Martinez, aka the HOTTEST person you will ever meet’ he said confidently earning a smack across the back of his head from Zach.
‘Please ignore him, he’s abit up himself’ Zach whispered to me.
‘HEY, I heard that’ Michael exclaimed giving Zach a gentle push. Zach pushed back and then Nathan stood in front of me.
‘I apologise in advance for this’ he stated with a glint in his eye as he turned round and screamed ‘FIGHTTTTTT’ at the top of his voice. He jumped onto the top of Michael and Zach pushing them to the floor.
‘Good god, you really cannot take them anywhere’ Cameron said shaking his head but still smiling.
Bridget grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the room before things got ugly. I let out a laugh.
‘See you later Chaice’ cameron winked at me, then turned his back and ran and jumped on top of the three boys as the door shut behind me.
‘Come on Chaice, grand tour time’ Bridget smiled as she started guiding me out of the hallway. I think I could get used to life here in America.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh, i don't think i like this chapter much. I did write it at like 2am so that is probably why :')

peace, love, adub <3