To Lose Your Soul

Please make it STOP!

I sucked in a deep breath, and walked in, she sat there with a plaster smile and sinning eyes.
My stomache lurched, I wanted to rip her throat out, I wanted to scream in her face "YOU CAN'T HELP ME!! NO ONE BUT MERCURY CAN HELP ME!!", But instead I sat down in the large, ugly, brown leather chair.
"Hello, Alex, how are you today?" she asked in a fake nice voice. Who the hell told her she could call me by my nicknmae. She makes me sick.
"Shitty, and you Lara?" Her eyes flashed and her face slightly twitched.
"It's going fine, thank you dear. Well, what brings you here today?" Like she didn't already know. But I went over the story again.
***** *****
(2 days earlier)

(AND ONE MORE QUICK THING, JUST INCASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE SHORT INFO, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY PALLY ALLY FOR INSIPRING THIS CHAPTER WITH HER BEAUTIFUL IDEA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH HUN! I HAD WRITERS BLOCK!! :)

"Babbie ccan you go grab some ceral, I need to get ciggeretts."
"Sure mom." I muttered and started walking up asile 4, I looked through the tottal, then grabbed a box of special K, she loves that crap.
"So do I, or well did." she said from beside me making me jump. She laughed, "Geez, love, you act like you just heard a gosht." she laughed again and I cringed.
Her face scrunched then smoothed out again, "You know it's not like I was mangeled yesterday, It was almost three months ago, doll."
"Please don't say that." Her face flashed with anger.
"Say what? The truth? That I'm DEAD! THAT MY BODY WAS MANGELED IN A CAR ACCIDENT, THE CAR THAT YOU WERE DRIVING!"
"Please stop!"
"What? Can't handle the truth? I've listened to you wollow in your own self pitty, but it's not like your dead! I'm dead, I'm the one who has nothing now, I'm the one who won't be going to collage, growing older, I'll just be rotting in the ground as you move along!"
"Please!! I'm Sorry! I"M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!! I WISH IT HAD BEEN ME!!"
Her face showed sorrow, as tears fell to the floor, then all of a sudden she was gone.
I crumbled teh box in my hand, and fell to the floor.
"Please, please, don't leave me again! I can't take this again! Please!"
My mother was wrapped around me people were staring I couldn't control myself.....

"I see, and has she came back since then?"
"Nope."
"Do you hear her often?"
"Nope."
"Has she ever apperred to you before then?"
"Nope." Like I would tell her so she could tell my mother and everyone else that I'm crazy
"What was your and Mercury's relationship like?"
'Man, this chick just prods, hun you should just walk out.' Mercury said sitting on the arm of the chair.
I managed not to jump or look up.
"Why is that any of your bussniess what my relationship was like?"
"It just gives me a better understanding--"
"I don't care, its none of your fucking bussniess, understood?"
Mercury started cracking up, 'And you said I was awful!' She said brushing my hair with her fingers.
"I was just try--"
"I'm through, see ya later doc."
"But?"
I was already slamming the door before she got out another word, I waled to my car got in and drove off with Mercury in the passenger's side.
'Alex, I'm sorry.'
I sighed, "It's okay."
'I was just upset the other day, do you still love me?'
"Always."
'And Forever?'
"You know it." and that was just it, that was always how our arguments would end, ever since we were just friends thats how they would end.
I pulled into my garage and we got out, but Mercury stopped wide eyed.
"What?"
'I have to go, I'll talk to you later sweetie I love you Alex.'
"No, wait." she vanished again, my stomache cruled and twisted as I walked into my house.
"Uhm, Ms.Pitchcard called, she wants to see you."
"What?" My breath caught in my throat, Mercury's mom hasn't wanted to see me since the accident, I didn't understand.
"Do you want me to drive you?"
I stared at her for a few momments, then she said, "You don't have to go--"
"No, I'll go, Yeah I'd like it if you drove me." I mummbled quietly.
We drove there without a word, when we pulled out in front of the house i hadn't been to for three months, she grabbed my wrist, "I'll be in the car, if you need me, I'm out here okay."
I nodded, to scared to really speak, but I summed up some courage and forced my legs out of the car.
I knocked on the door and Tilly opened the door, she didn't look the way I remembered, she was a completley diffrent person. Dark bags, scaggily hair, and no skin color, she looked alot like me.
She motioned for me to come in.
I sat down on the couch. She sat in the chair in front of me.
"Mercury.. had some things of yours, I just wanted to know if you wanted them bakc?" She rasped.
"N-no ma'am."
"And WHY not?"
"I just--"
"Yeah, makes sense, you can't even look me in the eye, you know what you did!! You took my little girl from me! You made her a dike, then you killed her!"
I snapped, the real me stepped out of my body and let IT take over, I shiverred in a cornner as I watched what took place next.
"Look you BITCH! I didn't kill her! You narrow mind and unability to accept your daughter did! That killed her on the inside! Some redneck piece of shit with a truck killed us both that night! When will you accept that!?"
The next thing I knew there was a hand comming across my face, IT touched my face, then punched Tilly in hers, Tilly fell to her knees as I ran out to my car.
But she followed me out. "You killed her! You killed her! And made her into a disgusting unpure animal!"
My mom stepped out of the car, "Tilly don't you EVER talk to my daughter like that again. Now I would advise you to go back into the house, it's about to rain."
Then we both got back into the car and drove off.
My tears fell silently.
"You didn't, hunnie it was an accident."
I nodded.
"I love you Alexandria." she said in a choked voice.
"I love you too, mom." I said from the back seat while Mercury held me.
*Jump*