Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

The First Day of Forever

We walked out of the crowded building, my mother and I and headed over to my car. “I can't believe its all over” I spoke. “Well you better believe it” she laughed nervously. I knew she didn't want me leaving home to go off touring with the band but I had to. It was what I wanted and I knew I would excelled in it.

We drove home to quickly have my four best friends soon returning at the house as well. “ITS OVER!!!” Yelled Zack excitedly. I giggled. He never was this excited so that meant a lot. “You know theres a party at the beach?” mentioned Caro. This perked everyone up and then everyone left to the beach.

This party was very similar to the one at the beginning of the school year only the grads were attending. Darkness began to fall and I found my quiet spot in the sand as everyone chatted about, played music and got totally wasted. I wasn't in the mood, as usual but tonight I did sit with a beer along. I knew I had to drive home but by the time we would be leaving this the alcohol would surely left my system by then.

“Whatcha doing over here by yourself?” asked a familiar voice. I smiled and turned to see Matt sit down beside me. “Letting everything sink in” I laughed out. He smiled and nodded taking my hand. “Can you really believe it though...high schools over forever” I spoke not believing the words that came out of my mouth. “I know. It seemed like yesterday we both walked into the place...time goes by fast” he hugged me kissing the top of my head. “But I can't wait for the future...you and me..” he whispered. I smiled crawling into his lap. “Yeah” I agreed and closed my eyes letting the chatter in the back ground fade away with the soft sounds of the waves hitting the shore next to us.

“EMILY!!!” My eyes snapped open hearing Matt's frantic voice scream out my name. I looked around to see I lied cramped up in the back of my car. The wind shield was smashed out and there was blood on the seats. I could see Brian in the front lying face forward in his seat his head on dash; he was out cold or...dead. “Ouch” I groaned. “MATT!” I yelled everything hurting as I did so. My legs were caught under the seat which whoever was driving lied on top of me. It was then I realized I wasn't in my car, instead I was in Matt's.

“MATT!!!” I screamed horrified now. He was outside freaking out. He had a cut on his forehead and his right arm was held against him, it might have been broke? He fought with his seat, the two door car had seats that pushed forward but it was jammed. “What the hell happened?” I hissed. Looking to see Zack and Caro beside me. They were stunned but didn't look badly injured. “Some car...hit us, you fell asleep and everyone wanted to go home so I drove and then this idiot slammed into Brian's side... dude!” Matt yelled at him. Everyone went quiet to hear a quiet moan escape his lips. “BRIAN!” I yelled. He groaned and turned. “What the fuck..OW..FUCK...FUCK...OH..” “Dude don't move, we've been in a crash, dude I'm so dead...” “Matt just get us out!” Zack yelled snapping Matt out of his worried trance. He yanked on the seat again and it popped forward. I unbuckled and jumped out. I only had some minor cuts and bruises the least from everyone else. Caro and Zack got out with a few more bruises than me but where over all fine. Brian didn't move. I hugged Matt. “Don't worry about it everyones fine” I sobbed. He held me with his free and unbroken arm as the sounds of sirens were heard coming closer.

Matt was taken to the hospital as so was Brian, paramedics checked Zack, Caro and I over to see we were fine and Zack called his mom to come pick us up. Matt's car was recked and I was still shocked to see we all walked out of his alive.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I turned to see Jimmy running over. We actually were parked right in front of his house. “JIMMY!” I yelled and ran over to him. I swung my arms around him and held him tightly. “What the fuck happen Em?” he asked scared. “Some asshole totaled Matt's car and almost killed us” I sobbed. “Is everyone ok, Where's Matt and didn't Brian go with you guys?” he asked looking around. “They were taken to the hospital, I think Matt broke his arm and Brian was hit the hardest...he probably broke half of his body” I sighed. I looked up to see Jimmy shocked. “But they're ok?” he asked looking down to me with glazed eyes. I nodded viciously and he let out a sigh. “This is unreal” he spoke as we parted. “I know and I was asleep when I woke to this” I admitted. He looked at me wide eyed. “Dude...” “Yeah, lets go to the hospital, I want to see Matt” I said. He nodded and we headed over to his house and jumped into his car.

The ride didn't take long and I soon sat in Matt's hospital room. His parents were here as well along with my mom. “He should be out in a day or so” the nurse spoke softly. I nodded looking over to see his arm bounded up and his eyes peacefully shut. “He wasn't drinking was he?” asked his mom. “No, he didn't” I said knowing better. She nodded before holding on to her husband for support. This was a shocker to all of us.

The days past and Matt was released out of the hospital, as of Brian he had to get surgery on his ribs, to get a couple re-set and also get a cast on his arm. He had also gotten fifteen stitches in his forehead and four in his lip. He wouldn't be getting out for a while which wasn't that good. The guys tour started in less than a mouth and in that time his arm or strength wouldn't be up to par.

“We're going to have to cancel tour” Matt spoke lowly. We sat in my basement as we went through the given schedule sent to us. “No one else could cover?” Johnny, our new bassist asked. Everyone but me shook their heads. “Wait...what about Emily?” asked Zack thinking about it. I rolled my eyes. Brian was a way better player than I was. “No way Zack, I'm not that good” I spoke. “Sure you are” Matt spoke up. I gave him 'are you kidding me look' and he shrugged. “I think you could do it” he said. “What does everyone else think” “Yeah” “Totally” “Do it!” I sighed. “Really?” “YES!” “Ok...”

It had been two weeks since school was let out, we graduated and got in that car accident. Brian was still in the hospital and everyone had told him what was planned for tour. He was fine with it and I just hopped we'd be fine. So today I was packing up the few things I wanted to take with me on this Warp Tour.

“Em you ready!” Yelled Matt from down the hall. “YEAH!” I yelled back and grabbed my bag. I left my room and headed into the living room. My mom sat with everyone else. “Well we better get going” I spoke and smiled to my mom. She was worried but I knew she'd be fine. “I'm going to miss you kids” she whispered. “I'll miss you too mom” I sighed and hugged her. “Be safe” she spoke as we headed to the white van. I chucked my things in it and climbed in. We pulled out of the driveway and headed off. This would be a new beginning. Where we'd end up now wasn't up to anyone. We had found out who we wanted to be and that was that. No one had to find out anything else. Our future would be gold.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its over. The end. Not the best ending but I needed it to end soon because I wasn't in the mood to write in this anymore. I hoped you enjoyed this and I would like to thank all the people who read and commented this story. You guys are AMAZING!! :D