Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

Jealous?!

I pulled up into the drive way and got out. A few minutes later I sat in the living room noticing a small silver Mazda RX8 pull up into Matt's drive way. He smiled brightly talking to whoever dropped him off. He then grabbed his bag and walked in his house. I frowned watching the sports car drive off. I knew who was inside. Jenny Larson. She was probably gawking at the football team as she practiced her cheer leading skills. Not that it would take much to jump around and cheer a whole bunch.

“Dinners ready!” Mom called. I got up and headed into the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of pizza and then sitting at the table.
“What's got you so down?” she asked sitting down placing a can of coke in front of me. “Oh, nothing” I faked a smiled and eat at the food in front of me. “Something is up Emily, tell me what is it” “Matt” I spoke and my mom “Oh'd” “Yeah” I said and took a sip of my soda. “He's still going on about that girl?” she asked. “Yeah, and she just dropped him off, so I'm expecting him over later going on and on about her” I sighed and got up. “He'll realize someday honey” she smiled. I nodded in a non-convinced way and then headed back to my room.

That night I sat out on the front step with my guitar in my hands as I strummed away randomly. The sound of footsteps getting nearer to me came and I stopped looking up to see Matt. “Oh, continue” he laughed and sat down beside me. I frowned not listening. “What's up?” I asked. “Oh, well. I just got a date with Jenny Larson this Friday” he beamed. My heart ached inside but I forced a smile on my face. “That's cool, its at the party I assume?” I said strumming away again this time playing the chords to a Green Day song. I focused on what I played as Matt went on about the practice and how she apparently thought he looked hot in his gear and bullshit which made me want to stand up and beat my fucking guitar over his brainless head!

“I'm glad your happy Matt” I said standing up. He gave me a weird look. He noticed the sigh in my voice and how I clearly wasn't happy for him. “What's your problem Emily, Jenny's an awesome girl, I like her a lot it seems to be that you're jealous or something!” he stood up defensively. I froze. How was I to say something back without him finding out? “I, Uh... I don't know why you run to me all the bloody time Matt ITS ALWAYS ABOUT JENNY!, GO FUCKING TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT YOUR STUPID CRUSH ON JENNY LARSON!” I snapped grabbing my guitar and slamming the door.
I was jealous. He got that right but jeez he didn't need to come to be and rub it all in my face. I had gotten that treatment since the beginning of high school, thank goodness this was the end and after this I'd be long gone out of his way and out of his life. I was starting to hate Matthew Sanders.

**

“Emily its almost eight, get the hell up!” my mom yelled. I groaned. I didn't want to go to school today. I got up and pulled on a pair of dark jeans, a Pantera shirt and slid into my checkered VANS. I grabbed the car keys and my bag before walking out. “HEY! No goodbyes?!” My mom yelled out the door. “Bye” I bluntly spoke and opened the car door and chucked my shit in it. She stood at the door annoyed. Thank goodness she had the day off or else I'd be walking my ass to school. I drove out and to Zack's house and sat outside his house honking the horn. “I'm coming, I'm coming, Jesus Christ!” he yelled chucking his stuff in the backseat and I moved my junk back their too as he got in beside me.
“What the hell is your problem!” he asked annoyed. “I hate Matt Sanders” I gripped the wheel tightly. Zack's eyes widened as he saw my anger level rise. “What did he do?” he asked quietly. “HE FUCKING HAS A DATE WITH THAT SLUT AND HE GOT PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I SNAPPED AT HIM ABOUT HIM ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HER! Jeez... He thinks I'm jealous, DON'T YOU THINK I'M FUCKING JEALOUS, SHE'S JUST USING HIM BECAUSE HE'S ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM!” “SLUT!” I blew up. Zack sat there jaw hanging slightly. “So does he know you like him?” he asked. “No, he's to stupid to realize that STILL!” I yelled backing up and droving down the road. Zack laughed lowly. “He's a waste of time, you should try it out with that Brian dude, he talked about a lot at Lunch after you ran off pissed” he said. I rolled my eyes.

We parked in the school's parking lot and I got out storming past Jimmy who weirdly looked at me and then asked Zack what my problem was.

The first class was irritating. Jimmy wouldn't shut up about the whole deal and I almost punched him in the face before Math was through. History I focused more on the goods and since no one else was in that class I had no one bothering me. Break came and I ran out to my car and headed straight to Star Bucks to grab a Frappuccino and a snack because I hadn't eaten since the night before. When I got back and parked the bell rang and I jolted into the school to head to Bio. Zack was in that class with me and stayed quiet on the whole Jenny/ Matt situation. Another reason why I liked Zack, unlike Jimmy he knew when to shut it.
At lunch I walked into the Cafeteria and bought a ham sandwich, orange juice and bag of chips. We ate at our normal table in the back and conversation was kept low. Jimmy and Brian talked on about music and how they wanted to start a band and then guitar talk began and I zoned out through the whole thing until Jimmy slapped me in the arm making me snap out of my day dream. I looked up to see three confused and worried expressions. “What?” “Are you okay?” he asked worried. “No, you're pissing me off now shut up” I hissed and looked across the large eating space. A lot of people were gone and I got out throwing my trash out. “Where you going” “English” I growled not excited for the class at all. I had no one in it or at least that's what I thought. “Hey wait up!” I turned to see Brian run up. “I have that class too” “Really?” I asked excitedly. He gave me a weird smiled and nodded. “Good, because I'm not sitting with Matt” I said and headed to the English class room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= More postage. Thanx for those who have commented by the way. ;D