Status: Finished

You'll Find Out On Your Own

I Need A New Plan, and Baby You Are It

The morning sun hit my face and I was guessing it must be afternoon. I rolled over to be caught up in someones arms. Confused, I looked up to see Brian peacefully sleeping beside me. I smiled and crawled out of his embrace but he ended up waking up anyways. “Morning sleeping beauty” I joked quietly. He groaned but smiled. “What time is it?” he asked groggily. I turned to my side table clock. “1:20” I replied. “Ohh” he moaned and rolled over. “So, uh, when did you crawl in bed with me?” I asked blushing slightly. “Around 7:30, I went to take a piss and then I found where your room was” he mumbled into my pillow. I nodded sitting on the edge of the bed. “So are the other two still out there?” I asked. Brian shrugged and I got up walking down the hall to see the living room empty. No trace of Caro or Zack in sight. “Guess not” I said surprised.

“So what's for breakfast?” asked Brian. I turned to notice he was just in his boxers. “Um... I don't know” I said and looked down. My eyes widened as I remembered I fell asleep in my panties. But since Brian could care less I brushed it off my shoulder.
Brian sat down where I usually sat at the table and I pulled out some cereal and a couple bowls I knew Brian's eyes were on me as I swiftly made my way to the cupboard, fridge, drawer and then table. Placing the things down he watched me intensely. I finally looked to him. “What?” I asked. “You're really beautiful” he spoke sincerely. My stomach flopped inside me as I quickly turned to him. “What” I repeated. He smiled and got up standing next to me, his hands placed on my hips. “I know Matt treats you badly, barely notices you...And I was thinking, since we have a lot in common and well lets face it, I like you, a lot. I was thinking; Emily, will you go out with me” I stood in my kitchen, in only my underwear and a tank top next to Brian my newly best friend who just moved here and was beside me now asking me out in just his boxers. A grin formed on my face seeing the scene outside my view. “Go out with you, like, as in be your girlfriend?” I asked cockily raising an eyebrow. He smiled and nodded. I sighed. “Yeah, sure Brian why not! Since we've now slept with each other and are both currently standing in my kitchen wearing close to nothing” He grinned which made me smile. His arms pulled me into a hug and I smiled. Is this is what I need? A distraction away from Matt and possibly fall for someone else, someone who really liked me. I was ready for this.

We pulled away and he smiled fixing himself some cereal and sitting back down in my spot. “You know that's my spot” I pointed out. He pointed to the spot he sat in while eating his Lucky Charms and I nodded. “Oh well, here” he took one arm and pulled me sideways making it so I landed in his lap. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He grinned and continued eating. “I want some” I whined. He scooped up a spoon full of cereal and then held it by my mouth. I ate the cereal off the spoon and he kissed my cheek. I smiled. I was really starting to like this.

“Hey look who finally got up I was wondering...Uh...”
I turned to see Jimmy looking weirdly at both of us. “Hey dude” Brian said normally and stared eating his cereal again. Jimmy walked into the kitchen slowly and sat down. “What...is up with his picture?” he asked watching our every move. “Oh, we're now going out” I said naturally. He sat their stunned. Jaw hanging lowly and his eyes bugged out of his head. “Y-You wa-wa-what?!”

“You heard her, we're dating” Brian said and kissed my cheek again. I grinned. Jimmy was silent for once and we ate again in quiet. “You mean, this isn't some joke?” he asked quietly. Both of us shook our heads. “Wow, CONGRATS is this some thing to make Matt jealous?” he asked again. “NO JIMMY! This is for real!!” I yelled. “Ok..ok, hangover here” He groaned. I laughed and he got up knowing where we kept the pain killers since he basically lived here. I turned back to Brian and smiled. “So what's the plans for today?” I asked randomly. “Whatever you want” he smiled. “I was thinking mall time” I grinned. “Sounds good to me”

I got up and rushed back to my room, got come clean clothes on and fixed my hair before re-doing my make up and walking back out. “You might want these before you go” I said picking up Brian's scattered clothes which lied around my living room. “Yeah” He said and slipped on his pants and shirt. “You coming with?” I asked Jimmy. He thought about it for a moment and shook his head. “Nah, being third wheel doesn't sound too cool, I'll be here when you get back, eating your food and watching TV” he smiled. I nodded. “No people ok” I warned. He nodded before flopping down and turning on the television. “See you later” I yelled. “Bye!”

We climbed into my car and headed over to the mall. We got out and spent a good hour or more walking from store to store, spending a good percent of the time in the music store. “That's good, and that's good, ooo and this” he said flipping through a stack of cds. I smiled and flicked through the posters. “I wonder what happened to Caro and Zack?” I threw out. “Yeah, I don't know, I didn't sleep that well on your floor it wasn't until I climbed in bed with you where I slept like a baby” he said walking behind me and snaking his arms around my waist. I gasped feeling his warm breath on the back of my neck. “Wanna get out of here?” I asked turning to him. His dark brown eyes melted into mine. “Yeah” he whispered. I smiled and we were super close to kissing when this chick bumped into us. “Uh, get a room” she snobbishly spoke. I rolled my eyes and we left the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOO!!! ;D