Believe Me I'm Lying

1

I closed my phone and walked towards Sammy “That was the bus company, they’ll be here by 7 so that gives them an 1 hour to finish the signing and to do a few songs” I said and she smiled.

“Well done, how in the world did you manage to talk your way into that?” she asked as I laughed.

“Female charm. Sammy they said you only booked 3 buses with 4 bunks to each bus” she nodded, “Do you need the bus allocation doing?” I asked.

“No I did it earlier. They’ve got a break now so I’ll tell them all which bus they’re on” she smiled as they walked over to us.

“Right guys this is the first time we’ve all met so lets do introductions. I’m Sam I’m your tour manager you need anything you come to me or Tally she’s my assistant so if you can’t find me ask her. These are the tech guys Steve, Andy, Carlos and Joe who will help you set up every night any issues with instruments you ask them and finally the band for those of you who don’t know them are Marc, Kyle, Kent, Caleb, Austin and Jonathan. Right Tally has managed to work a miracle a get the buses here for 7 so you’ve got an hour left. Each bus will be numbered so listen up for your number and remember it. There’s no changing of buses either. Right bus 1 has all the tech guys on it. Bus 2 has Marc, Kent, Kyle and me and that leaves bus 3 with Austin Caleb, Jonathan and Tally. Each bus has someone who’s in charge and you do what they say. I’m in charge of bus 2, Tally is in charge on bus 3 and Carlos is in charge on bus 1. Now your all set up ready so you guys get back and do your set” she smiled and they all walked off.

“Sammy what’s with the allocation?” I asked and she laughed.

“I know sorry but I wanted someone in charge, besides you know Caleb” she offered.

“No I don’t I’ve met him like 4 times max when he’s been with Kyle. You get to share with your best friend and I get 2 guys I don’t know and 1 who I’ve met a few times” I complained and she smiled.

“It’s all part of the job Tally and I’ve already said no changing and I’m in charge!” she said as she answered her phone.

Great so the only person I really know is my boss and she’s on a bus with her best friend leaving me with them 3.

We’re on the road for months touring the whole of America. I can’t wait.