Believe Me I'm Lying

15

I walked up to Sam “Hi Tally, you okay?” she asked and I nodded, everyone seemed edgy around me today.

I sat down next to Marc & Kent, I saw Caleb on his phone and he hung up as he got closer.

He smiled as he sat down “You guys have fun last night?” I asked.

“Hell yeah them girls were hot!” laughed Kent and Caleb glared at him.

“I’ve got some work to do” I said as I got up and walked off.

“Wait up!” shouted Caleb running behind me “I thought I could help you?” he asked I nodded.

4 hours later & Caleb hadn’t left my side until they went onstage. Sam had given me overnight work so I wasn’t going anywhere tonight.

“You’ve got work haven’t you?” Caleb asked I nodded “I would stay in but I’d be in your way, I’ll go out with the others” Caleb shouted as he walked towards the bunks.

“Where’s the party? I’m coming” smiled Jonathan.

“Your coming? It’s at a club nearby” Caleb said as he looked worried.

“I figured it’s been ages so I’d come out” Jonathan reasoned.

“But then she’s alone” Caleb replied pointing to me.

“Well she’s your girlfriend why don’t you stay?” Jonathan suggested and I noticed him tense at the use of the word 'girlfriend'.

“I’ve already said I’m going. I paid my share of the taxi” Caleb reasoned.

“Well I’ll give you the money, unless you don’t want me there?” asked Jonathan blatantly trying to start an argument.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” snapped Caleb.

“Why are you so defensive?” Jonathan asked calmly standing in front of him and I saw the anger on Caleb's face before he took a deep breath calming down.

“Why are you so bothered?” Caleb replied stepping closer to Jonathan and I saw Jonathan smile evilly back.

“Boys grow up! Caleb go out, Jonathan stay and help me out like normal” I snapped trying to prevent the argument and subsequent fight that was about to happen.

Caleb smirked “Bye Jonathan, love ya Tal” he waved as they all got off the bus leaving Jonathan and myself.

“He’s…” Jonathan started.

“Don’t say it!” I cut in and walked off.

Jonathan stormed in knocking things over & kicking stuff. “What the hell! They won’t let me go! Why won’t they let me go? Everyone’s so cagey around me, he’s being a…” he threw a stack of DVD’s across the bus.

“Calm down!” I ordered as he looked around for anything to throw or punch.

“No! How can I when nobody will be honest. They’re pushing me out! How can you be like this? Why are you so calm when he’s doing this?” he shouted at me.

“What partying,” I replied as he laughed.

“Your more intelligent than that, you don’t know Caleb like I do. He’s hiding something, they all are” he shouted confirming what I'd thought.

“You don’t know anything has happened you’re presuming. Your paranoid because of us!” I shouted storming off not wanting to argue with him anymore.