Believe Me I'm Lying

3

We were the last ones to leave “Can I walk you home?” he asked.

“Home’s a bus and your sharing it with me” I replied smiling.

“Living together already, you are taking things fast” he joked and I laughed at him.

Whenever they were around Kyle would always drop in to see Sam at work and he often brought Caleb with him, I’d always thought he was good looking but I never remember him being this hot!

Maybe the alcohol in my system had a role to play (apparently it’s normal to have 3 shots on your first night on tour).

“Here we are. I got you home safe” he laughed “We’ve got 5 minutes until we have to be back, lets stay out here” he said and I nodded sitting down on the concrete.

“Let’s play a game. We can ask questions to get to know each other better” he suggested.

“Okay” I said and he smiled.

“I’m 22, how old are you?” he asked.

“19. I have a tattoo on my wrist” I replied.

“I have one on my shoulder. I’m single” he stated.

“Me too. We best get on the bus its 12” I smiled standing up.

“That’s okay I found out all I needed to know” he laughed “Well good night, I enjoyed our first date,” he added.

“This was a date?” I asked laughing and he leant down and kissed me, he pulled me towards him and deepened the kiss and pulled away.

“Okay so now it was a date,” I said laughing and we got back on the bus.