Believe Me I'm Lying

5

I stepped off the bus and walked up to a guy at the door “Hi, I’m Tally. I’m here with Forever the sickest kids” I explained and he nodded.

“They can come in this door & their room is the first on the left” he said.

“There’s 3 on this bus and the rest and the instruments are another 2 buses that are on the way” I informed him and he nodded.

“Okay I’ll send them when they get here” he replied and I smiled and walked back on the bus. I dragged them off and pushed the all towards the door.

We were all sat talking when the others walked in “Sam I’ve checked the stage area & I’ve had the table for the signing set up” I said smiling.

“Well done Tal, how’s it going on your bus?” she asked sitting down.

“Well thanks” I replied.

“Yeah she’s great. She’s Jonathan’s BFF & Caleb’s girlfriend” laughed Austin.

“Told you about Jonathan!” Kyle shouted.

“Caleb’s what?” asked Sam.

“Girlfriend, I know it’s weird but you’ve got to move fast” smiled Caleb putting his arm round me.

“Tally can we talk please?” she asked and I nodded and we walked outside.

“Explain,” she demanded.

“He’s the only 1 I know, he spoke to me on the bus before we stopped for dinner yesterday & then he asked to buy me dinner. You were there!” I reasoned.

“Tally I warned you before I agreed on you coming of the rules. You promised me none of your past behavior” she snapped.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I snapped back.

“Well you’re hardly a great example to people are you? You always partying and we met because you snuck onto one of my clients buses!” she shouted at me.

“And it’s my fault your checks didn’t notice I was there? If it wasn’t for me you’d of been in big trouble for losing the band, I might have partied a lot and I might of met you on bad circumstances but I’ve proved I’m great at this job!” I snapped back walking away from her.

“Look your right your good at this job, you make friends with them quickly and they listen to you. I didn’t expect this, I told you about not getting involved with band members though” she replied as Caleb walked out.

“I’m sorry if I’ve got her in trouble Sammy. She never did anything, this was me that made the move don’t fire her” he explained.

“Caleb I warned her about this and she’s not listened” Sam replied.

“You never warned me, did you expect to put a girl on a bus of boys and expect none of them to make a play for her?” he asked and she shrugged.

“Your only here because Kyle’s your best friend Sammy, if you fire her I’m asking her to stay as my girlfriend so you might as well let her keep working for you” Caleb argued.

“I wasn’t going to fire her, but this is a warning young lady!” she said smiling.

I ran up to her “Thank you Sammy!” I said beaming at her.

“It’s not me you should be thanking it’s him” she said.

“Thanks” I offered and he smiled back.

“Plus where else are will you find a girl that gets on with Jonathan” he offered and she laughed at him.

“That’s true!” she replied laughing.