Believe Me I'm Lying

50

I heard someone walk on the bus and looked round “Hey” he said smiling “Where’s the others?” he asked.

“Outside” I replied looking back down at my laptop.

He walked past me down the bus looking in all the bunks and the rooms “Is he not here?” he asked and I shook my head.

“I think he’s playing baseball with the others why?” I asked as he walked back to the door. I heard a slow click of the lock “What are you…” I went to say but was met with his lips.

I felt him move my laptop onto the floor as he kissed me again; I felt him run his tongue across my lip but refused to give him what he wanted.

He pulled away looking at me and I could see the intensity in his eyes, he smirked as I tried not to laugh at him.

He kissed the skin under my ear and began kissing down my jaw working back up until he reached my neck. My breath caught in my throat as his teeth grazed my neck.

I pulled his shirt off as he started to kiss my neck again; I ran my fingers down his back softly digging my nails in as he moved back to my mouth.

He gazed in my eyes and within seconds I was captivated, he moved quickly kissing my lips softly and more forcefully as I refused to let him deepen the kiss.

He tried one more time and began nipping at my lips, he pulled away “You are the biggest tease I have ever had the pleasure of sleeping with” he said breathlessly.

I smiled as he ran a heavy hand down my body; “Please Tally” he said moving to kiss me again but I shook my head. When he reached the top of my pants he pressed his thumb into the skin at my hip making my gasp and he lunged forward taking his chance.

I smiled as I felt his tongue hit mine and force me into submission. He had one hand on my waist and his other on my neck, I felt him pull away as he pulled my top over my head.

“I can’t believe you practically made me beg for this,” he said as he stood up pulling me with him.

I wrapped my arms round his neck as he started to kiss me again; I felt him run his hand down my leg and hooked his hand underneath my knee.

He crouched for a second as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs round him.

He reached the back lounge and threw everything off the sofa bed; I kissed him as he fell backwards onto the bed taking me with him, I began to kiss down his chest and I could feel him shudder as I reached the top of his pants and began to undo them.

As soon as I unbuttoned them he was pulling them off himself and I tried not to laugh “It’s not funny that you do this to me” he said throwing his pants on the floor and rolling on top of me.

He started to undo my pants and began kissing my neck as he pulled them off me and within seconds he had both of our underwear off as well. He ran his hands softly over my body kissing my stomach, he moved up to my face again.

“Are you okay babe?” he asked running a hand over my cheek and I nodded “You sure?” he asked looking worried.

“Yeah, I just miss you” I admitted he nodded.

”I miss you too, all the time. I hate that touring means we can’t be a proper couple” he admitted.

“You need to tour though” I said and he nodded.

“I do but right now I need you” he whispered kissing me again and thrusting slowly into me.