Believe Me I'm Lying

55

I smiled as he put his hand on my stomach “Something that I made is in there, it’s mental” he said as I smiled.

“Your mental!” I stated.

“I love you don’t you ever forget that” he smiled kissing my cheek and I nodded

“I’ll try not to. I’m scared,” I admitted.

“Me too, this is huge but we can do this we’re clever” he reassured.

“Not clever enough to remember a pill” I replied and he smiled.

“Well we can’t change that but we can make tinys life great” he said looking proud.

“Tiny?”

“Yeah well it’s tiny right now, gives whoever it is a bit of character” he explained and I rolled my eyes.

“Your too cute, I’m about to get really fat, moody and angry at everyone. Will I even be allowed to carry on working? Then there’s telling everyone and lying again!” I said getting all confused.

He squeezed my hand “Trust me we can do this, you’ll be pregnant it’s natural to put weight on; you have your moods anyway but I can make you smile so we’re fine for that. As for work I’ll quit the shows if you get sacked, we’ve hidden us for months Tal we can hide this little date movement but we agreed we tell Caleb first!” he said and I nodded trusting him.

They let me home and everyone rushed over to see me but Jonathan told them I needed rest and brought Caleb with him to the bus.

“Caleb there’s something I really need to tell you. I lied to you, a big lie. Look after you and Tal broke up we got drunk because she was sad you know? And we sort of slept together” Jonathan said and I heard Caleb shout.

“It was a week after you broke up and I regretted it but I already liked a lot of things about her and well I started to have feelings for her after that and that left us in this situation of us dating” Jonathan explained trying to calm Caleb.

“I’m sorry” I offered as I hopped through on crutches.

“I guess we can’t change the past and we weren’t together so it’s okay, I mean your together now so I guess that’s it” Caleb said taking it very well.

“Well not really, look sit down” I said and he sat looking worried.

“Caleb I’m so sorry but they ran tests at the hospital and well I’m pregnant and it’s his” I said and he sighed.

“Your sure?” he asked and I nodded.

"It matches the drunken night plus you and I weren’t having…” he cut me off.

“So it’s his?” he asked and we nodded.

“Am I a horrible person for being relieved?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Your not ready for this it’s okay I get it, I’m terrified but I got myself here” I reassured him.

“You’ll be a better dad than I ever would be now, your lucky it’s him he’ll be a man about it I couldn’t not now” I smiled at his honesty.

“Maybe you could be cool uncle Caleb?” suggested Jonathan and he beamed.

“That I can be, I’m sorry I’ve been bad to you guys but now there’s this it’s made me see that your better together than we were and I’ll help when I can. Please don’t be a grumpy pregnant woman?” Caleb said as he laughed.

“Caleb she’s a grumpy non-pregnant woman we don’t stand a chance, at least you can stay away from her, I’m the dad I have no choice!” Jonathan said they both laughed and I glared at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 chapters left :\