Believe Me I'm Lying

56

We haven’t told the others yet, Caleb said could we leave it a few days so he got used to it first.

I didn’t realize how happy this would make us but it has, Jonathan permanently has his hand on my stomach and we can’t stop smiling.

“Guys we need to talk to all of you right now!” shouted Jonathan so everyone shut up, the tech guys; the band and Sammy were there.

“Look we all know Tal went to hospital the other day what we didn’t know was she’d leave with more than a few broken bones. A week after her and Caleb split up we got drunk and slept together, that’s when we started to have feelings. But at the hospital they told us she’s 5 weeks pregnant, so we’re having a baby!” he smiled and everyone stared at Caleb who laughed.

“You idiots I’ve known since they found out and I’m happy for them. This is great!” he said as he hugged us both and Kent smiled.

“Well it’s safe to say you’re the only guy in this band ready for this so dude congrats!” Kent said smiling.

They all hugged us and then Sam came over she grabbed us both hugging us then broke away “What does this mean?” she asked.

“That she can work, she’s due after the tour finishes. The last month of the tour she’ll just have to take it easy, after the tour we write a new album and in that break tiny can be born and we can start raising them and sort out plans for whatever’s coming next” explained Jonathan.

“And that’s why he’ll be a good dad!” shouted Austin.

“He’s planned it all out already as for Tiny, what the hell?” Kyle asked laughing.

“Well everyone says baby, and ‘it’ is horrible so Tiny because they are tiny” Jonathan beamed and they all rolled their eyes.

“Tiny it is!” Marc shouted.