Believe Me I'm Lying

58

We’ve been living back at mine now for 5 weeks now, my brother said he wanted us to live with him even if it meant a screaming baby.

Jonathan had just gone out to meet his mom for lunch and left Caleb to look after me seen as I was due 2 days ago.

I walked back into the lounge “Caleb can you ring Jonathan for me?” I shouted trying to breath through the pain.

“Just tell him to get home now!” I shouted.

“Why?”

“Why do you think Caleb, I’m pregnant and I want the father home now maybe that’s telling you something” I waited while he processed it.

He ran downstairs already dialing the number and shouted at Jonathan hanging up.

“It’s okay Caleb deep breaths I’m fine don’t panic! I’m having the baby here I should be the one panicking!”

He was home within minutes and threw the keys at Caleb telling him to drive, we got there and Caleb called everyone.

“We’re still sticking to the early story right?” whispered the doctor and I nodded, he’d been so understanding and willing to help.

10 hours later and finally it was all over. “Well here’s mommy’s little girl” I looked up at the doctor.

“Girl?” he nodded.

I ran a finger over her cheek and smiled “Hey Annabelle” beamed Jonathan from next to me, he stroked her hand and she grabbed his finger and he cried.

“She loves her daddy already” I laughed as I saw the others at the door.

They all wanted to hold her and I smiled as Jonathan’s mom cried. They all left again leaving us alone.

“You know I’m glad I made a move on you because she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen” he smiled kissing my cheek.

“I love you” he added and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the end of this story :(

Thanks to everyone who read etc and I've started a new story if you fancy checking it out? Give and Take

Check my other stories out too as well if you like...Thanks :)