Status: I am the original writer of this story.

HerLife

End

Than the phone rang, Carol snapped out of her day dream
“Oh my god, is that really going to happen if I am pregnant?” Carol said to herself. She answered the phone and it was Mikes friends. She still had the test in her hand, and she didn’t look at it until she was off the phone. She looked down at the test. It read negative. Carol heard the keys rattling in the door. Mike walked in sweaty, drunk, and missing some of his clothes. He plopped on the bed and went straight to sleep.
“It’s happening again, I can’t let this happen.” she said to herself.
Carol packed up and left. There was no need for her to stay. She wasn’t pregnant with his child, and Mikes friends just asked if Mike wanted to come and hang with them at the bar. Now how can Mike be out with his friends if they aren’t even at the bar yet, and they are calling for him? That was enough for her, she knew something was wrong when Mike was being a total jerk to her. She just didn’t think he would be so shallow to cheat on her, she took her stuff and left without saying goodbye.
She moved on and got to live her dream. She went to collage and met the man of her dreams. He loved her for her and not her body like Mike did. They got married, and had a beautiful baby girl. She had many friends, a great boyfriend, and never once was scared of her family. Trevor came over everyday and they were together for a long time. Her name was

Jessie.