Status: I may not update soon cause of school

Kingdom Hearts BBS:Before the Beginning

Friends pt:3

I woke up to the sun frying my eyeballs, then I got out of the bed I was sleeping in. I walked over to the door and opened it, I looked though the whole house looking for lea and isa, but I couldn'd find them so I decided to leave out of the house. I then came faced to a small town with the castle standing tall near by. I walked down the street, then I heard some voices. "come on! you and me one on one!" said the voice. I peeked from behind the wall and saw that it was indeed lea, and isa too. then I another boy, he had blonde spiky hair. so I just watched them, to see what they were up to. lea pulled out what looks like fizbees,and the other boy had a keyblade? "hey he's just like me. I wonder what this could mean." I thought. the battle ended with thw blonde kid winning. lea said somehing but I couldn't hear him, then lea got up andthey both introduced their self. they exchanged a few words then Isa and lea started to leave. So I started running twrds them. "lea!! Isa!" I called. they all turned twards me. "julie your looking better." lea said. "yeah I just got up." I smiled. "you should have those bandages changed." Isa informed. I felt the cloth that was on my forehed and knew that it was covered in blood. "yeah so lets get you cleaned up."
I noddedand looked behind me and saw that the other boy was looking at me. I miled and introdiced myself. "hi, im julie." he smiled. "im ventus, ven for short." "nice to meet you." lea grabbed my hand, "come on lets go!"and started heading back to his house. minutes later we all were there, I cleaned my forehead from blood and replaced them with new bandages. "well what are you going to do now?" Isa asked. I thought for a minute. "well I guess I have to keep serching. I looked down. "what for?" ven asked. "my memories." I then frowned. "you lot your memories???" they all said. I nodded. "yeah its a long story." "how much do you remember?" lea sked. "well, its like someone took a whole chunk of my childhood, meaning my past is unknown to me." I sighed. "I'll help you regain your memories." ven said. "huh? you will???" I was surpried that anyone would helpa stranger like me. "yeah, thats what friends are for. they help each other." I smiled, it felt like i was about to cry but I heldI in. thats what friends are for. . . that kept repeating in my head.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that it's still kinda short but the next one i'll make sure to make it longer. =3