Stop me Before I Bleed Again

Guilt

After coming home from the mall Mikey decided to go home. I walked through my front door but what I walked into surprised me. My whole house was packed with people dancing to bad hip hop music. I guess Alyssa was having a party. Not really a surprise. I just walked past everyone and up the stairs.

I opened my bedroom door to see two people making out on my bed.

"Get the hell out." I said to them. They quickly got up and got out of my room. I walked into my room and slammed my door shut.

I sat down on my bed and started thinking. Why didn't I let Mikey kiss me and then tell him I like him. Why am I so stupid. A bunch of insults ran through my head until I just couldn't take it anymore. I ran to my little box.

I took the razor out and turned on 'Cute without the E' by Taking back Sunday.

I slid the razor across my scab opening the wound back up. I also made another cut on the opposite arm. I was in complete pain yet it felt so good. I walked out of my closet and into my bathroom.

I went throught the routine of cleaning my cuts up and putting my pyjamas on. I walked out of the bathroom and got in my comfortable bed. I pulled the covers on my body and closed my eyes to try and get some sleep.

*Mikeys POV*

After Amber walked in her house I didn't leave I just sat down by the front steps of her front door. She kissed me earlier and then she ran away from it.

She's the first girl that I've ever fallen in love with. To hell with it I'm going in the house.
When I walked in there was a party going on . I walked upstairs and opened up Amber's door, she was sleeping. I smile and walked over to her bed. I sat on the edge of it. I ran my thumb over her face.

"You'll never know how much you mean to me." I whispered. She stirred slightly and opened her eyes.

"Mikey what are you doing here." She said rubbing the sleep from her eyes with her long sleeved hoodie pulled over her hands.

"Nothin' I just decided to stay here." She sat up and got out of bed. I noticed some bandages on her arms.

"Amber what are those." I said getting up.

"Nothing." She said crossing her arms over her chest. I walked over to her and took her arm in my hand to see exactly what it was. She pulled it away.

"Don't touch me Mikey." She snapped.

"Sorry." I said stepping back. Thats when I realized what she had done.

"Have you been cutting yourself." I asked.

"N-n-no." She stuttered out.

"Yes you have." I said, I felt so sad and guilty. How could she do this to herself. Its just as bad as an addiction to drugs. She looked to the ground.

"Your right I have." She admitted.

"Why." I asked stepping up to her.

"Because."

"Please tell me why." I said.

"Becasue I.. I was raped." All I did was pull her into a hug. I felt tears welling up into my eyes. Who could do such a thing to this beautiful girl.

I felt so guilty because I told her I'd never let them hurt her.