Stop me Before I Bleed Again

Fighting

*Back in Amber's POV*

"You were what?" He asked.

"I started cutting before that but it just got worse after." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Who did that to you?" Mikey asked.

"I can't say." I said.

"Please." He said. "Tell me we gotta get this guy." There was a knock at my door. I feared it was my step mom.

"Go hide in my closet." I said. He did as told and went in there. I walked over and opened up the door. It was Matt.

"Matt hey." I said.

"Are you ready for round two?" He said.

"No please don't do this." I said. I tryed to get past him out the door but he grabbed my waist and stopped me. He closed the door with his foot. Then he walked me over to my bed.
He tryed to kiss me.

"Matt get off. Not again." I said trying to push him off. But I heard my closet door burst open.

"Matt!" Mikey yelled with a surprised tone. "Your the one that raped her."

"I thought I told you not to tell anyone bitch." Matt slapped me and I fell on my bed. I grabbed my cheek and saw Mikey punch Matt in the jaw. Matt tumbled backwards then Mikey tackled him all the way to the ground.

"Guys stop it." I said gettting up, I walked over to them. Mikey was in the middle of punching
Matt in the face.

"You fucking asshole!" Mikey yelled. "If you touch her again I swear I'll kill you!" Mikey said getting up. Matt got up.

"Just leave Matt." I said.

"You'll pay for that Way." He said then he walked out of my room slamming the door as he did.

"Are you okay." Mikey asked.

"I think so." I said.

"Look I'm sorry about that it's just he got me so mad."

"Yeah I didn't know you could get that mad." I chuckled. He scoffed.

"Yeah me neither." He said.

"How about we just go downstairs and have a good time." I offered.

"Alright that sounds good." He smiled.

"But first." I said.

"What." I walked up to him and put my arms around his middle hugging him. I felt his arms on my back.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome."

"Now lets go." I said. I kept my arm on his waist and we walked downstairs together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it sucks I know.