Stop me Before I Bleed Again

You'll never know

Me and Mikey walked downstairs and into the scene of the party.

"Do you want something to drink?" Mikey asked me.

"Sure." I said. He let go of me and walked away to find some drinks. I suddenly felt cold. Even in this hot environment when Mikey took his hand off me I felt cold. Like a part of me was missing.

In a matter of minutes he came back with two pepsi's.

"Thanks." I said as he handed me my drink. "Do you want to go outside where it's quieter?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. I manuvered my way through the big crowd until I got to the door. We walked outside and I was hit with the cool New Jersey air. I walked down the porch steps and layed down on the grass. Mikey lay next to me.

"Man the sky is beautiful." I said.

"Yeah it is." Mikey agreed.

"You know your my first really true friend." I said truthfully.

"Really."

"Yeah I mean usually know one wants to hang out with me." I said.

"I dont see why they wouldn't want to. Your like the coolest person I've ever met." He said. I turned my head to face him. He turned his head also, our eyes met.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Yeah." All of the sudden I felt this rush of lust come over me. I really wanted to kiss those soft lips of his.

My face got closer to his, I could feel his warm breath on my face. I closed my eyes and in one moment I felt his lips on mine. I felt like I had never lived before this moment. Like his lips had jumpstarted my heart right then and there. Our lips parted.

I wanted to kiss him again.

"Wow." He said.

"I'm sorry." I felt so ashamed.

"Don't be." He said. "Well I guess after that I better tell you this."

"What?"

"You know I've liked you since I first started talking to you." He said.

"I've liked you since seventh grade." I laughed, he laughed too.

"Amber do you want to be my girlfriend." He asked. I felt my mouth go dry.

"Yes." I managed to say. He wrapped his arms around my middle section and I put my arms around his shoulders. I felt my stomach doing flip flops. I've never been so happy in my entire life. I let go and he pulled away from me.

"You'll never know how cool you are Amberlynn Connors." Mikey stated.

"And you'll never know how cool you are Michael Way." I replied.

"I hope we're together forever because if someone parted me from you I don't know what I'd do." He said.

"I'll never leave you." I said. I pecked his lips once and put my head on his chest. He leaned back slowly until he was laying down, for once in my life I felt like nothing in the world could hurt me.