Stop me Before I Bleed Again

Your the only thing that makes me smile

Mr. Williams ended up calling our parents and telling them to come to the school. I knew that the principal was going to side with Alyssa and so was my step mom, but right now I wasn't sure what my dad was going to do. Now we were all sitting in Mr. Williams office.

"So Alyssa and Amberlynn have told me baisically the same story except that Alyssa said
that Amberlynn slapped her first vise versa." Mr. Williams said.

"Thats bullshit." I muttered under my breath no one heard me except my dad. He gave me a look that said 'be quiet'. Now I knew how this was going to turn out.

"Well I for one believe Alyssa." My step-mom said. So badly I wanted to get up and give that lady what she had coming to her.

"Why do you believe her shes lying, kniving and she's trying to ruin my life." I said.

"Well I think your just jealous." She said. That made my mouth drop to the floor.

"Dad how could you marry this stupid bitch. Can't you see what she's done to this family." I said letting out some anger.

"Amber I don't think this is the time." Dad said. its like she's turned him into some kind of robot.

"Don't call me Amber only people that really care about me can call me Amber." I said raising my voice a little bit.

"Amber I do ca-". I cut him off.

"Don't call me that. You know what fuck you, fuck all of you." And with that I ran out of the office and out of the school. Still running I ran all the way through the football field and to the back fence of the school. I collapsed by the fence and started sobbing my heart out.

I thought about how much better my life was with mom around. I felt someone sit down next to me and rub my back. I looked up to see Mikey looking at me with sympathy. He pulled me into a hug and I cryed on his shoulder. I pulled away after i calmed down.

"Thanks Mikey." I said wiping away my tears. Mikey wiped away one last stray tear that fell down my cheek.

"Don't let them get to you hon. I won't let them hurt you." He said. I smiled slightly.

"You know lately your the only one that makes me smile." I said.

"Well I love to see you smile." He said staring deep into my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This One is kind of short I apologize for that