Stop me Before I Bleed Again

You're worthless

I woke up to the firmiliar dinging telling me that it was time for another day at high school. But wait today I don't have to get up because I'm suspended. I smiled to myself but found that I couldn't get back to sleep. I once again frowned and got up from my comfy bed. I walked downstairs and saw that no one was up seeing as its only 5:45AM. I walked into the kitchen, got myself a bagel and sat at the little island. Then my dad walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing up?" He asked. I didn't even look up at him. I was so mad at how he and the bitches had treated me yesterday. He took the hint and kept on with his morning routine. Once finished with my bagel I hopped down from my chair and headed back upstairs. I lay down on my bed and fell back asleep.

I woke up due to a noise in my room. I opened my eyes to see Mikey's face right in front of mine. I jumped and fell off my bed. Mikey was now hysterically laughing. He came and helped me up.

"I didn't think it was that funny." I said.

"I did." He said.

"Yeah I can see that. Anyway why aren't you in school." I asked.

"I skipped duh." He said hitting me lightly on the forehead. I chuckled. "So do you want to come hang out with me and my friends?" He asked.

"Yeah sure just let me get dressed." I said. "You wait out here I'll be in my closet." I walked over to my closet. I picked out a green and black stripped long sleeve shirt, some jeans and some black flats. I walked out of my closet.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. He started to head for the window. "Where are you going." I asked.

"Don't you have to sneak out." I chuckled.

"No plus its easier going out the door." I said. We walked downstairs and out the door.

"So are we going to your house." I asked.

"Yeah." We walked the 4 blocks to his house and walked down his street. We made it to his house and walked downstairs to his and his brothers bedroom. There was 4 guys sitting there.

"Hey guys." Mikey said. Mikey brought me over to his bed and we sat down. Frank was also sitting on his bed.

"Well guys this is Amberlynn." Mikey said. "Amber this is Matt and Ray." He said pointing to the two boys I didn't know. Ray had a poofy afro and Matt was kind of pudgy. I waved. Ray smiled and Matt just kind of stared at me. Kind of like he didn't want me here.

"Hey is Jessie coming over today." Mikey asked Gerard.

"Yeah so is Gena, Jamie and Michelle." He said. Mikey nodded and we heard a knock at the door. Gerard got up and answered it.

"So Amber you go to school with Mikey." Ray said.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"You don't have to be scared we don't bite that hard." Ray laughed. I smiled. Then Gerard came down the stairs with 4 other girls. They were surprised when they saw me. One girl with long brown hair spoke up.

"So Mikey has a girlfriend now." She said.

"No they're just friends". Gerard said.

"Oh well we need to talk to her anyway. I'm so excited to have a new girl in the group." One with blonde hair said. They motioned me to come upstairs with them. I looked over at Mikey he gave me a look that said go. I got up and walked upstairs to the living room with them. I sat down on one side of the couch. Two of them sat on the loveseat and the other two sat next to me on the couch.

"So whats your name." The one with brown hair asked.

"Amberlynn Connors." I said.

"From the big mansion." The blonde one said. I sighed

"Yes."

"Well I'm Gena Schreiner. I'm Frank's girlfriend." She had chin length black hair and hazel eyes kind of like his.

"I'm Jamie Fish. I'm Matt's girlfriend." She had long brown hair and soft brown eyes.

"I'm Michelle green. I'm Ray's girlfriend." She had shoulder length blonde hair, a sweet smile and blue eyes.

"And last but definatly not least. I'm Jessie Tucker. I'm Gerards girlfriend." She had long black hair, brown eyes and a sadistic grin. She also had snakebites. I smiled.

"Thanks for being so welcoming with me." I said.

"Your welcome. We've been waiting quite a while for little Mikey to have a girlfriend." Jessie said.

"I'm not-." She cut me off.

"I know I mean a friend thats a girl." She said. I mouthed an 'oh'.

"Well lets go back downstairs." Gena said. We all got up and walked back down the stairs. I sat next to Mikey. I looked at the clock on the wall it read 2:30. I guess I could stay for a while longer.

"Mikey where's your other bathroom." I asked.

"Upstairs down the hall 3rd door to the right. Why don't you just use this one." He asked.

"That one has spiders." I said making a face. He chuckled. I got up and walked to the bathroom. After I was done I walked out but was surprised when I saw Matt standing there.

"Oh Matt you scared me." I said. Then he took me by my shoulders and pushed me to the wall.

"Everyone else seems to love you but I don't. We were just fine without you. Your worthless." He said. He smacked me in the face and I fell to the floor. Then he just left. I started sobbing into my arms. I got myself together and walked back downstairs.

"Mikey I think I'm going to get going." I said.

"Ok I'll walk you to the door." He said. We walked to the door together.

"Anytime you want to talk or hang out come over." Mikey said. I nodded, then he did something I didn't think he would do. He hugged me and I hugged him back, it had been quite a while since I'd gotten a real hug.

"Thanks Mikey." I said pulling away.

"Anytime." He said. I walked out the door and walked back to my house all the way with Matts words in my head. Your worthless.