Stop me Before I Bleed Again

The Night

Everyone got to Mikey's house and we all sat down in the living room. I sat down next to Mikey on the couch. Matt kept sending glares my way. I don't even know why he didn't want me here. We started off with the movie Carrie. That movie always freaked my out. The part where they were at the prom and she was using her telekenetic powers freaked me out, I cuddled up close to Mikey. I put my head in his chest when she got the blood dumped on her, he put his arm around me so I just went with it. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie. When they were picking another one I looked up at Mikey.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"Mind if I do the same thing for the next movie?" I chuckled.

"I don't care but if I get scared you have to protect me too." He said. I laughed.

"Alright I will." I said.

"Ok guys we're watching The texas chainsaw massacre." Gerard said. He put the movie in and we watched it. Of course I did the same thing as the other movie anytime something would pop out I would almost jump into Mikeys lap. After that movie was over I decided I should go home.

"Well Mikey I better go home. My step mom hates it when I miss dinner." I said.

"I thought she didn't like you." He said confused.

"The only reason she wants me there is to make me feel like crap." I said. He frowned and nodded. He walked me to the door.

"Remember what I said. Don't let them get to you. Your to good of a person to let them put you down." He said lifting my chin to look him deep in his hazel eyes. I smiled slightly.
"I'll keep that in mind." I said. He bent down and hugged me.

"Bye." He said. I waved and walked out the door. I got to my house about 10 minutes later and looked at the clock. I just made it. Dinner was just about to start. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at my chair Caden was sitting at the table as well. The bitches weren't there yet.

"Hey Caden whats up." I asked.

"Nothing but I have a really cool girlfriend now I think you'll like her." He said.

"Awesome whats her name." I said.

"Mandy Iero." He said. Thats Frank's last name.

"She must be related to one of my friends because she's got the same last name." I said.

"Cool." He said while smiling his cute smile. Thats when Alyssa and my step mom showed up. I was still so mad at both of them.

"So Amberlynn are you enjoying your suspension." Alyssa asked like she was my best friend.

"Yes I am actually." I said giving her a glare. Then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Alyssa said suddenly smiling. She came back with none other than Matt. My mouth dropped.

"Matt I'd like you to meet my twin Amberlynn." She said, her arm was hooked with his.

"Oh yeah I've seen her at school." He said like he hadn't just seen me about an hour ago at Mikey's house. He sat down next to Alyssa at the table. The rest of dinner went pretty smoothly. After I was done I got up and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed. Then Matt came in my room and closed the door behind himself.

"What are you doing up here?" I asked. He smirked and came closer. "Excuse my I asked you why your up here?"

"Becasue I'm going to fuck you just like I fucked your sister." He smirked and pushed me on the bed. I tryed to fight but he was to strong.

After Matt left I cryed myself into an unconcious state.