Stop me Before I Bleed Again

Heat of the Moment

I woke up in the morning remembering what a horrible thing Matt had done to me last night. Just thinking about it sparked a whole new batch of tears. Why did he have to take the only innocence I had away from me, with no perticular reason. I heard something at my window. Mikey was climbing in. I tryed to wipe away my tears but he saw. He ran over to me and put his arm around me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Please don't lie to me Amber." He said.

"Fine I'll just say Matts not a good guy." I said looking in his eyes.

"Did he do something to you?" He asked. In my mind I debated weather to tell him or not.

"No he's just..just not a good guy." I said. "But he seems to be a good guy to you so just forget I even said anything." I know he didn't want to but he nodded.

"So do you want to hang out?" He asked.

"Definatly." I said.

"Lets go to the mall." He said.

"Wow a guy that likes to go to the mall are you gay?" I joked. His mouth dropped. I got up and ran. I made it all the way outside, thats when he tackled me into the grass. He put his legs on either side of me.

"Take it back." He said.

"How about not." I said.

"Come on take it back." He pleaded.

"Fine you butt face." I said. He sat next to me in the grass. "I don't feel like getting up."

"Me neither." He said laying down next to me. I turned my head to look at him, slowly his face inched near mine. Our lips finally touched. I quickly pulled away and got up.

"Race you to the mall." And I ran all the way to the mall with Mikey following me, but there was no way he could keep up. In middle school before my mom died I was a runner and when my mom died my running died too. I stopped and sat on the side walk out in front of the mall. A couple of minutes later Mikey sat next to me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No its ok. It was just heat of the moment type of thing." I said.

"Yeah exactly." he said.

"Good now lets go shop." I said. We got up and walked into the busy mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. Sorry it sucks. The next one will be better I promise