The Undead Mystery

The dead awake

"Zack,are you sure this is safe?What if someone catches us in there?" the 17 year old girl asked the blond headed boy.It was Halloween night and Zack Williams,Vanessa White,Julie Roberts,Patrick Sanders and Adrian Hall were going in the direction of the abandoned house to performe a ritual that Zack found on the internet.

The streets were filled with children trick-or-treating with they're parents or friends,the cold night breezes gently made the tree leefs rustle.
"Come on Julie that house has been abandoned since,what?The 19th century?"Zack said laughing at Julie's cowardness.

"Hey Julie,did you know that they buried corpses under that house after the 1906 earthquake?" Patrick asked from behind Julie."R-Really?" Julie asked shivering at the thought.

"Yeah,they say that the house is haunted and that's the reason no one ever bought that house or ever destroid it,afraid that they're ghosts will spread threw the streets and houses and haunt everyone forever." Vanessa said amused at the thought of ghosts in the house.Vanessa was one of those that believed in ghosts and poltergeists,Zack was a teenage rebel that followed his own rules,Patrick loves history,Adrian is usually quiet and Julie is shy.

Yup,they make one heck of a group.

They finally spotted the house,it was very old and dark looking,the windows were bolted with wooden planks and so was the door.Zack picked up a crowbar and removed the planks from the door.The inside of the house was scarier than the outside,the walpaper was peeling off the walls,the cornes of the floor and ceeling was full of spider webs and place was pitch dark.Zack turned on the flashlight and looked around.

"Wow not bad,a good place to do the ritual." He picked up the chalkboard and draw some kind of circule with a star in the middle and put the candles around and a bowl of water in the middle of the circle.

"Ok everyone sit around the circle." Zack explained and started light up the candles."What now?" Adrian asked."You'll see."Zack said and sighed sitting down and taking a pocketknife to his wrist.

"What are you doing?"Adrian asked confused and the others looked at him like he was crazy."If we want it to work we have to give our own blood."He said and made a small cut letting blood drip to the bowl.

He passed the pocketknife to Patrick and he made a small cut on his index finger and let it drip in the bowl.

"Dude,this better work cuz I'm not waisting my blood for nothing."Adrian said doing the same as Patrick.

"He's right Zack,we're not gonna waste blood for nothing." Vanessa passed the knife to Julie who hesitated."Come on Julie it's just a bit of blood,it's not like your gonna die."Zack said and Julie made a cut on the palm of her hand letting the blood drip to the bowl.

"Ok now hold hands and close your eyes."Everyone did as he said and Zack started to say some kind of speach.
"By the spirits of the underworld by the corpses of the dead,we offer our blood to the dead in exchange for our demands,obbey us and rise from your shallow grave,I command you!" Zack finished and they stayed 10 minutes in silence,waiting.

"Nothing is happening." Vanessa said."This is a waste of time I'm going home." Patrick said and got up walking to the door.

"Wait...where's Zack?" Adrian asked and everyone looked around."Come on Zack stop playing games."Patrick yelled.
"Wait,I hear something."Vanessa said and everyone wen't quiet.It was the sound of children laughing,it was coming from under them.

"It's probably a bunch of kids trick-or-treating." Patrick said looking around."From under the floor?" Julie asked getting scared."We should leave.Now."Julie said getting up and wipping the dust from her cloths.

"What about Zack?"Adrian asked when something liquid fell in his face.He touched it and saw what it was...blood.
He looked up and tapped Vanessa on the shoulder."What?" she asked confused but looked in the direction Zack was looking.

"Omg..." she whispered out.Julie and Patrick looked up and in the ceeling was Zack and some strange creaters."What the hell are those things?" Patrick yelled and the creaters looked down at them.There were four of them,they had pale skin,blood red eyes,sharp fangs and sharp nails.

"Vampires!Run!" Vanessa yelled and ran upstairs with Julie,Adrian ran to a closet and locked himself in it.Patrick tried to run out the door only to be pulled back inside by the neck and having his skull crushed.Other two tried to go after the rest but a guy stopped them.He had shaggy black hair,red eyes and looked to be in his mid-twenties.
"No let the twins take care of the girls,take care of the one in the closet." they nodded and wen't to the closet.

Vanessa and Julie ran in the halls upstairs but stopped in a dead end.
"Great what next?" the minute she said that a pair of hands shot from the floor and pulled Vanessa to the bottom floor.

"Vanessa!"Julie yelled trying to help her friend but failing.The last thing she heard were the screams of pain from her.
"I'm sorry,I'm so sorry." Julie whispered as tears falled down her face and to the floor.She whipped them and pulled herself together walking down the hall silently to make sure those vampires wouldn't hear her.

"Hello." a female voice said from behind her.She jumped and saw a young girl with short black hair,ghostly pale skin and red eyes,she was wearing a black peacoat with metal buttons a black dress that reached her knees,a black bowl hat,black shoes and socks.But what caught Julie's attention was a skull cane that the girl was carying.

Julie grabbed the girl by the shoulders and spoke."P-Please you need to help me.There are t-these creatures that killed m-my f-friends.We need t-to get out of here."Julie spoke in a shacky voice.The girl didn't spoke,just smilled at her and cocked her head to the side.

"Goodbye." a male voice said when she turned around something stabbed her in the stomach and again from behind her.The last thing she saw was a boy that resembled the girl and wore the similar clothes.

"Have the vampires taken care of the rest,Henry?"the girl asked not taking her eyes from Julie's corpse.The boy named Henry looked at his twin."Yes,what will we do now,Mary?" He asked."We head to town with the others of course,we don't want to miss Halloween." she softly spoke and headed downstairs.

"Won't people suspect anything?" he asked."No,and if anyone does...we kill them."