Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 1: "We don't need Daddy."

~

“HEY SLUT!”

Bill clenched his jaw, holding back from replying to one of the many hurtful comments he endured each day. If he just ignored them, they'd stop...eventually.

“HEY! SLUT! I'M TALKING TO YOU!”

He didn't even flinch. He simply continued stuffing a few books into his locker. That is until it was slammed shut.

“Hey! Little Ms. Whore. Don't ignore me.”

God, why did Ben have to be such an ass?

“In case you haven't noticed, I'm NOT a GIRL!” Bill snapped, just wanting to go to his first class.

“See, now there's where you lose me. You have no tits. You have no pussy. You OBVIOUSLY have a dick because of those tight ass jeans you wear, and yet...” the football player trailed off, reaching down for Bill's stomach, only to have Bill slap his hand away harshly, giving him a deep glare.

“Ooh. Sassy.”

“Fuck you.” the raven-haired teen spat, slipping his messenger bag over his shoulder.

“Yeah, look where that's got ya.”

The teen huffed, and turned around to walk to class, resisting the urge to slap his classmate. But once he stepped foot into his first period, it took all he had not to cry.

Yu Phoenix.

The tall boy was leaning back against one of the desks, putting on one of his signature smiles while he casually flirted with his latest girlfriend. She'd be gone in a week.

Yu had been Bill's everything. They'd been together for two amazing years. Bill remembered every detail of their relationship. When they first met. Their first kiss. When he gave him his virginity. And...when Yu broke his heart.

He hadn't even realized he'd been staring until Yu's eyes burned into his own. The boy with red streaks only smirked and shook his head in amusement, making his ex hurt even more.

Bill made his way to an empty seat in the back, only to sigh. He placed his hand limply on his stomach, feeling a slight amount of movement.

“Don't worry baby. You and mommy are gonna be just fine on our own. We don't need Daddy.” he whispered to his swollen stomach.

“What daddy? You mean the prostitute you paid to fuck you? He's probably already been arrested. Plus I doubt he'd be happy if he found out he'd knocked you up.” Yu's girlfriend, Tia smirked as she leaned on his desk.

Bill clenched his jaw and shifted his eyes to Yu, who was standing a couple feet away talking to one of his 'friends'. Swallowing back his tears and anger, he replied, “You're right. He wasn't the least bit happy Tia.”

“Tia? My name is Cindy.” she hissed.

“Oops. My bad. Must have gotten you mixed up with that other whore I saw blowing Yu yesterday.”

Her jaw fell open and less than a second later all you could hear was her screaming at Yu, and the echo of her hand slapping his cheek. Immediately Yu turned to him and glared, holding his cheek which held a light red hand print.

“Bill what the fuck was that!?” Yu hissed, stomping over to his pregnant ex.

“Just telling the truth, Yu. Something you wouldn't know anything about.”

“Shut the fuck up! I don't take shit from pregnant whores.”

Bill shot to his feet, standing inches apart from Yu. “Don't you DARE call me a whore. Cause we both know I'm not.”

“There is no WE. And I can't even be sure about that. Those two weeks you were gone last summer seemed pretty suspicious.”

“Yu, you KNOW I went on a fucking vacation with my family for those two weeks! You have no right to accuse me of anything when you know I was nothing but faithful to you!” Bill whispered, feeling his eyes get watery.

For once, the other boy had nothing to say.

“...Yu...I-I just wanna know. Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why everything! Why did you lie? Why did you run off and tell everyone that I cheated on you and got pregnant, when we both know this is your baby? Why do you treat me like shit?”

“I had my reasons. Besides, how CAN I be sure the kid's mine?”

“...you can be sure it's yours because you know I loved you. I loved you for two years, and you know that. I said it to you everyday. I did everything a good boyfriend would. I thought we were gonna get married someday even. I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.” he stated.

“Exactly. You were too clingy. Every other day it was, 'I wanna cuddle!' 'Can we shopping together?' 'How bout a road trip? Just the two of us!' 'No baby, skip it. We never spend time together!' 'You work too much, I never get to see you.' It was fucking annoying! I never got to just be with my friends!”

“Friends? What friends? You mean the druggie's and alcoholics you hang out with? They only hang out with you because your cousin's a dealer.”

“Whatever. I don't even know what I did wrong. You just ran off after you told me!”

“You told me to get a fucking abortion! No one with a heart would have just sat there and agreed to it you bastard!” Bill squeaked. He hated that word. It only ate away at his shattered heart.

“Well sorry if I didn't wanna spend my free time buying diapers and getting puked on!”

“Funny, that doesn't seem too different from your schedule now.” Bill snapped.

“Shut your goddamn mouth, Bill. I should have never told you about that.”

“No. You shouldn't have. Because only people that love and trust each other would tell their secrets.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I dunno. What do I mean? You told everyone something private about me. So maybe I should tell everyone something private about you.”

Yu's gray eyes went wide, staring at Bill in disbelief. “You wouldn't.” he gasped.

“Maybe I will. It's only fair. Then both of our lives would be ruined. I think it's a fair game.”

The older boy reflexively grabbed Bill's wrist, gripping it tight as he leaned in to him. “You tell anyone...about that...and I'll make you wish you'd never met me.”

“Too late for that. I already do.”

“Bill...FINE! I'll help you take care of...that. Okay? Happy now?”

“No. Of course I'm not. I'm not gonna make you take care of this baby Yu. You obviously don't want it.”

“Then what the fuck do you want?!”

“I don't want anything. I just wish you wanted this. I just wish you weren't such an ass. I just wish...that you you hadn't lied to me for two long years.”

“And I wish that you weren't pregnant, but not all wishes come true.”

“...I hate you Yu Phoenix. I hate you so fucking much!” Bill muttered, as he picked up his bag and attempted to leave, only to have a sharp pain shoot through his stomach after taking his first step. He gasped in pain, clenching the hand that wasn't holding his stomach onto the desk for support.

“Bill?” Yu asked, a sudden hint of worry in his voice. “Bill, are you okay?”

It took a few seconds for the pain to subside, and for Bill to answer.

“Why do you care? You wish I wasn't pregnant, remember?” he said harshly, not seeing the hurt look in his ex boyfriend's eyes as left the room.

-

Snap!

“I hate school.”

Snap!

“I hate bullies.”

Snap!

“I hate my life.”

Strify was about to snap another band, that is, until he heard a sob coming from one of the neighboring stalls.

Snap!

“I hate it when people cry.” he murmured, indicating which stall held the crying student.

Tapping his knuckles on the door, he asked, “Um...are you okay in there?” Almost immediately the door swung open, revealing an obviously very sad, very pregnant boy.

“You're-”

“Yeah. I'm pregnant. I'm a freak and apparently I'm a slut. I know. I've been told thousands of times every week. I know how badly you wanna make fun of me and call me a slut, but I really don't need anymore criticism today, alright? Just...make fun of me tomorrow.” he snapped through his tears, passing by Strify to wash his face at the sinks.

“I wasn't going to make fun of you at all.” he replied, smiling lightly at the surprised look he saw in the mirror.

“Yeah? Why not?”

“Several reasons. It's probably the last thing you need for one.”

The raven-haired teen just swallowed hard, wiping a wet paper towel across the bottom of his left eye.

“And...assuming from your accusation...your baby daddy probably isn't staying along for the ride.”

“...how can you tell?”

“It's pretty obvious. Was it that bad? Breaking the news to him?”

“...You have no idea.”

“Wanna tell me? Maybe it'll feel good getting it off your chest.”

“Look, I don't even know you!”

“I'm Strify. Just moved here.” the brunette-blonde smiled, offering a hand.

“...Bill...lived here all my life...”

“Now you know me. Wanna talk about it? Everyone tells me I'm a great listener.”

“...I told him two months ago. He smiled at me and kissed me, and told me we'd get through it together.”

“I don't see what went wrong though. Seems like that would be the ideal answer.”

“He wasn't finished. He offered to drive me to the abortion clinic. I ran off, and we didn't speak for weeks. When we finally did...he said he wouldn't be caught dead dating a pregnant fag. Then so his reputation wouldn't be ruined, he lied and told the whole school I cheated on him and that it was some prostitute's baby. Now everyone here hates me and thinks I'm a slut.”

“God...that's harsh.” Strify gasped, raising his eyebrows.

“Yeah...”

“When was the last time you talked to him?”

“...about five minutes ago...”

“What did he say?”

“A lot. But in the end he said the same thing he's told me before. He wishes I wasn't pregnant.”

“Did you love him?”

Hearing that, Bill began to cry once against, nodding as he whimpered.

“Do you still love him?”

With that single moment of silence, the answer was obvious, making Strify feel extremely sorry for the boy.

“I'm s-”

“Don't! Don't say you're sorry. I don't want people to be sorry. I don't want pity. There's only one person I want to be sorry, but I know he's never going to be!” Bill cried, only to soon gasp and grasp his stomach again.

Strify was quick to grab Bill before he fell, and slowly lowered him to the floor. It took a few minutes, but soon enough the pain was gone, and Bill's face was etched in worry.

“Why does that keep happening?” he whispered, rubbing his swollen stomach.

“Stress.” the shorter teen stated.

“Huh?”

“The pains are from stress. You need to be more careful. Too much stress can cause early delivery. And I'm guessing since you don't look very big yet, you're probably only about eighteen or nineteen weeks. Important for certain developments.”

“...h-how did you know all that...?”

“...Long story...” Strify muttered, the pain obvious in his eyes.

“So that's why you're not making fun of me?”

“Not entirely. I'm just not a total jackass.”

Bill let out a soft giggle, but just before he was about to reply, the bathroom door opened. And, of course, Yu was the one to walk in.

“Bill? What are you doing on the floor? Are you okay?” His words came out rushed and worried, as he knelt down in front of Bill.

“Once again, why do you care?” Bill questioned, pressing his back harder against the wall, wanting to be as far away from Yu as possible.

“I care because-” he cut off, finally noticing Strify, only to ignore him a second later. “I care because that's my kid in there.”

“Oh, so now it's your kid?”

“Yeah, it's my kid! My jizz made the thing, so-”

“Thing!? You bas- Ugh! DAMMIT!” Bill moaned, feeling shooting pains, yet again, in his baby belly.

“Listen, I think you should leave.” Strify stated, placing his hand on Bill's abdomen to rub soothing circles on it.

“Why should I?”

“Because I hate you and you hate me, so there's no reason for you to be here, so go!” Bill snapped.

With much hesitation, Yu left, but not before muttering “stupid new kid”.

“Um...t-thanks Strify.”

“No problem sweetie. So I take it, that was baby daddy?”

Bill only nodded, ashamed that he had actually trusted such a douche.

“Um...no offense, but you have terrible taste in men.” Strify stated, revealing a dazzling smile.

“I know. Maybe I should just go for girls.”

“Good luck. Tried once. Lasted less than ten minutes.”

“That bad?”

“I'll put it this way...saw a boob...screamed...ran back to my room and slept in my closet.”

“...and how old were you exactly...?”

“...it was last month, so...sixteen...” the brunette pouted, glad that he'd earned a smile from the other boy.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...here's the first chappie! What do you think? There will be mini flashbacks of Strify arriving and what happened between Yu and Bill in detail later. :) I don't wanna say it...but Yu's a douche. Right now anyway.

Please don't make me beg for comments. they make me sooooo happy! And a happy writer is one that ignores homework more often and updates insteeeeead...!!!! *points dramatically at self*

PLEASE RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3