Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 11: "Mommy kisses heal all wounds."

~

“Hi Strify.”

Smiling at the boy who greeted him, he replied, “Hello beautiful.”

Bill noticeably blushed, biting his lip as he looked at the half blonde.

“So Bill, can I ask you something? I want your opinion.”

“Sure. Ask away.”

“I really like this guy...and I was hoping he and his pretty babies would join me for another date this weekend. Think he'd be up for it, or would I get shot down?”

Bill smirked, unconsciously toying with his tongue ring as he pretended to consider. “Well...” he trailed off, once again linking his hands beneath his stomach. “I think he and his pretty babies would love to, and that you'd have no chance at being shot down.”

Strify smiled, slipping his fingers around the strap on Bill's shoulder, and tugged it off, taking the heavy school bag. “Walk you to class?” he offered.

“Sounds great.” Bill smiled.

~

“Strify went out on his date last night, right?” Jeffree asked his boyfriend, folding one of his many tank tops.

“Yeah, why?” Luminor questioned, revealing his face from behind his novel.

“How do you think it went?”

“I dunno. I'm not physic.”

“Then how do you always know when I'm horny?” he pouted, cocking his head to the side in question.

“Because babe, you're always horny.” the Gothic man grinned, pecking Jeffree's pouty lips.

“True, but that's only because you're so sexy.” Jeffree purred, stroking the man's cheek. “Those looks you always give me make me crazy.”

“Good crazy, right?” he smirked as Jeffree sensually climbed into his lap, kissing his pale neck.

“Fantastic crazy, baby.” the pink-haired man whispered, pressing their groins together.

Luminor grinned and chuckled under his breath, placing his hand on the back of Jeffree's thigh, the man's tiny white shorts barely reaching mid thigh. Sliding his hand upwards to squeeze the pert globe hidden within the denim, Jeffree bit his lip as he felt the shorts becoming painfully tighter from his boyfriend's touches.

“Don't tease me Lumi.” he moaned.

“But according to you, it's fun.” Luminor replied, tugging off the vest and tank-top that adorned his boyfriend's upper body. Leaning forward, he took one of Jeffree's nipples into his awaiting mouth, the skin immediately tightening and perking up.

“Lumi...” he moaned, rocking his hips so he could grind his aching length into the rough denim that was his shorts.

Luminor, being one partial to torturing his boyfriend, then to pleasuring him, grabbed each of the moaning man's thighs, pulling them apart and stopping his hips from moving, which caused Jeffree to whimper at the loss of friction.

Smiling at the whimpers emitting from his lover, he fingered the button on the white shorts which held a very noticeable bulge, popping them open. Pulling down the zipper at an agonizingly slow pace, Jeffree's abused member was pulled out from the fabric, slapping the poor man's stomach as it dripped precum onto his belly.

“Weren't we talking about Strify?” he asked calmly, leaving a trail of kisses up his boyfriend's stomach.

“You better not-” Jeffree growled, only to be cut off with a passionate kiss.

Rolling his eyes, Jeffree sighed impatiently, kissing Luminor once more before pulling back. “Fine. Do you think it's good or bad that he likes Bill?”

“What do you mean? Of course I think it's good that he's moving on. It's been two years.”

“Well...don't you think it's a little weird that he just so happens to fall for a pregnant boy that he's known for a week?”

“...I guess. But...it's been hard on him. Whether it's the memories, or that he actually likes him...I'm happy for him. Bill seems nice. I think he'd be good for Strify.” Luminor explained.

“He does seem nice...but I just wanna be sure. He's your cousin, but he's like a little brother to me. Maybe we should meet him. Actually talk to him and stuff.”

“They went on one date-”

“I know! I know! But still...it doesn't have to formal or anything stupid like that. Like...we could all go to that street fair that's going on this weekend! We could double date!”

“...fine. We can ask Strify. But it's his choice to ask him.”

“Deal. Now for the matter of my ignored prostate.” Jeffree stated, grinning triumphantly when Luminor's fingers found their way to his ass.

~

“You really suck at math.” Bill commented as Strify failed to solve the third problem on their worksheet. Third out of twenty that is.

“I was good at math until they added the alphabet.” he mumbled, furiously erasing his scribbles.

Bill smiled, swiping away the gray eraser shavings. “It's not that hard. Just don't forget to transpose. Come on, this is simple algebra. We learned this two years ago.”

“You did. I didn't learn it till this summer.”

“You went to summer school?”

“Yeah. Relax, I'm not that stupid. I was...in the hospital for a while a couple years ago. Fell behind and had to make it up over the past two summers.”

“The hospital? What happened?” Bill asked, eyes widening when Strify brushed away his bangs, revealing a thin scar trailing across his forehead.

“Long story. Point is...I now live with a sheet of metal in my head.” he shrugged, smiling when Bill's fingers traced the injured skin.

“Oh my god...it was that serious?”

“Yeah. Now every time I bump my head Luminor and Jeffree spaz out.”

“They're only looking out for you. Did it cause any problems?” Bill asked, still thoroughly examining Strify's head.

“I'm a little more forgetful now, but that's about it. Wasn't anything permanent.”

“Good.” Bill replied, smilingly brightly as he kissed the scar with his glossy lips. “I kiss the boo-boo better.” he beamed.

“Mommy kisses heal all wounds.” Strify chuckled, stroking the hand that had fallen to his cheek.

“Damn right!” Bill stated, his long eyelashes and dark make-up highlighting the glow his pregnancy gave off. “And speaking of mommies...” he groaned, his smile dropping from his face as he held a hand over his mouth. “Mommy's gonna be sick.”

Strify only winced as Bill took out the room, hands clamped over his mouth. “Um...Ms. Schafer?”

“Yes Strify?”

“Can I go check on Bill?” he asked, frowning at Bill's forgotten bag.

“I suppose...just hurry back if it looks like he'll be a while.”

“Yes mam.”

~

“Bill you okay?” the blonde called, knocking on the closed handicap stall door.

“Fantastic. I found those gummy bears I ate last night...” Bill replied, his moan followed by the sound of more vomit hitting the porcelain.

“Open the door, Bill.”

“Ew! No way! I'm not gonna let you watch me puke!”

Rolling his eyes, Strify dumped both bags onto the floor, stepping into the stall next to Bill's. Quickly climbing onto the toilet paper dispenser, he swung his legs over the wall and jumped, landing directly behind Bill.

“STRIFY!” Bill screeched.

“Yes?” he asked innocently.

“You- I- How...?”

“It's called skills. I'm awesome. Deal.” he smirked, holding back the boy's black locks as he heaved the last of his stomach contents into the white bowl.

“Do you have magical nausea-be-gone skills?” he mumbled, flushing the toilet and wiping his mouth.

“I'm sorry to say I don't. I might have some crackers and water though. The ancient remedy for morning sickness.” Strify replied as Bill swished some water around in his mouth at the sinks.

“That's just an old wife's tale.”

“Can't hurt to try it, Bill.” the half blonde stated, poking Bill's bottom lip with the corner of a cracker. “Come on. Come on.”

“Eat it.”

“A nibble?”

“Fine, how 'bout a lick?”

“...a smell?”

Bill finally broke down, laughing which gave Strify the opportunity to nudge the cracker into his mouth. “How would smelling it make it better?” he asked.

“I dunno. But I got you to laugh didn't I?”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short, but I have a research paper due soon, I'm working at a Halloween event-thing on Halloween, and something happened to me a few days ago that's really...well to put it simply, I'm hurt, angry, and confused, yet happy in a small way. I'm just...pretty emotional right now. Comments and enthusiasm would really help me right now. I need cheering up.

Anyway, on a happier note, the chapter's done! XD It's not mega exciting, and I apologize, but it's not terribly boring.

My cat is stalking me...O_O

This is rather random, but anyone think Bill's getting skinnier? I mean, yes he's gorgeous, but I saw this one interview, he had his shirt tucked in and was wearing pale blue skinnies, and his legs were basically toothpicks with a dick between them. I know longer legs normally DO look pretty skinny, but I'm a little concerned. Anyone else? That boy needs to eat a more! Tom! Feed your brother you little mother fuc- I mean...bumble bee...:D

I'm working on a CB one-shot. It's almost done. XD

If you want a Billshido one-shot, comment or send me a message. Or if you have any other one-shot requests, ideas, etc., send me a message. Please and thank-you! :)

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCIRBE! <3