Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 12: "Do they involve Canadian trivia?"

~

“It's not wrong for me to like him...right?”

Silence.

“I mean, I'm only human. It's not my fault I'm a sex deprived teenager.”

Silence.

“He needs a friend. So do I. Nothing wrong with friendship. And there's nothing wrong with that friendship turning into something more. Right?” Strify sighed, holding a hand to his head as his vision became a bit blurry.

The bathroom sink was coated in the teen's blood. He'd used a washcloth to absorb the blood on his freshly cut thighs, not caring about the mess he'd made. The blade was sitting by his toothpaste, taunting him. Telling him he wasn't even close to finished.

There was a loud clang as he stumbled, falling onto the toilet seat and knocking over the basket beside the sink. He glared at the blood soaked blade, hoping that the object would simply burst into flames and disintegrate, or it's molecular structure would alter.

“Fuck my life...” he whispered, tears running down his cheeks.

~

“Mom, it's fucking freezing! It's almost December, and you don't have the heat on!?” Bill shrieked, rubbing his goose bump covered arms.

Simone rolled her eyes, turning up the heat, and wrapping a blanket around her son. She kissed his cheek, smiling at him lovingly. “Why don't you just go over to Strify's? Bet he'd make ya hot and bothered.”

“MOM!” Bill gasped, his cheeks turning a rosy pink.

“Speaking of Strify, when are gonna invite him over for dinner?”

“One, we weren't talking about Strify, you were, and two, you've already met him.”

“For like, two seconds, and then your father whisked him away to talk about sperm and safe sex.” she replied, cocking her hip to prove a point.

Bill's eyes went wide immediately. “He what?!”

“Oopies...never mind! But seriously, I wanna get to know him!”

“Why don't you let me do that first.” he replied, biting a piece of toast.

“Well, what do you know about him? I mean, you two are practically dating.”

Bill shrugged, licking crumbs off of his lips. “Not much, to be honest. He's strange. That's for sure. He was pretty...hyper when we met, but now he seems a bit more...civilized? He seems to know a lot about male pregnancies though.”

“Really? Does he wanna be a doctor or something?”

“I don't think so. He doesn't seem like the type to be a doctor. He said his cousin Luminor is studying to be a doctor. But I saw him, and he looks more like an undertaker or a mortician.” Bill replied, sipping his orange juice.

Chuckling, Simone slipped two pancakes onto Bill's plate, adding strawberries, whipped cream, and syrup to the mound. “What else you know about him?”

“He's a natural blonde. He...has a lip piercing. His cousin is also gay, and I met his boyfriend. They're complete opposites, but Strify seems very close to them. Um...he's strong I guess. I mean, he punched Yu in the face and broke his nose so-” Bill cut off as Simone started giggling like a mad-woman.

“Mom!” he whined.

“S-Sorry! But I l-like him! Go on!” she giggled, gesturing for him to continue.

“He wears make-up. Obviously. Uh...he's really nice, and caring. He seems to family man. That's important of course.”

“Right, anything NOT obvious that only a boyfriend would know?” Simone asked, quirking a brow.

“Well...n-no. But we've only gone on one date! I'll ask him a bunch of things when we go out again this weekend! Promise!”

“Another date? Where are you going?”

“Hasn't told me yet.” Bill shrugged, his reply muffled through his mouthful of pancakes.

“Alright. Just remember to keep a condom with you at all times.”

“MOM!”

~

“You look cold...” Strify stated, pointing out the obvious as Bill shivered beside him.

“No shit, Sherlock.” Andi peeped, earning a playful glare from his friend and the brunette.

“Here.” the teen stated, slipping off his jacket and draping it over the pregnant boy's shoulders.

“Thanks.”

“...are you warmer yet?”

“I've only had the jacket for-”

“Are. You. Warmer. Yet?” Strify repeated, quirking a brow.

Bill rolled his eyes, shaking his head no. Almost immediately he felt an arm slither around his waist, pulling him against a warm chest.

“Better?”

Bill blushed, feeling the light definition of Strify body against his back. “Much.” he whispered, sending a shy grin at Andi who was smirking at them.

“Now, since you're comfortable, how about we discuss our plans for this weekend?” he suggested, stroking the side of Bill's stomach with his finger tips. Bill purred in content, scooting further into Strify's touch and closed his eyes.

“What did you have in mind?” he mumbled, tempted to let himself fall asleep.

“Well...Jeffree basically demanded that we go on a double date Friday night. There's that street fair going on. Tons of junk food for you to try.”

“Cotton candy?”

“All different colors.”

“Corn dogs?”

“Fried to perfection.”

“Funnel cakes?”

“Doused in powered sugar.”

“Careful Strify. You better cut it out before you give him a food boner.” Andi stated, getting a mechanical pencil thrown at him by his half asleep friend.

“Well? What do you say?”

“I say it's stupid to hold an outdoor festival in late November. But it sounds like fun! I'm in!” Bill giggled, a baby kicking in approval.

~

“I hate you.”

Strify smirked at his date, who was currently wearing a t-shirt, a sweater, a jacket, a coat, a scarf, and a pair of gloves, yet still shivering beside him. “Would a funnel cake warm you up?” he bribed, gesturing towards the funnel cake stand.

“Only if you eat it with me.” Bill replied, giving Strify big doe eyes.

“Awe...it's so disgustingly romantic...” Jeffree cooed, getting Strify's middle finger as a reply.

Bill's eyes lit up as three dollars were exchanged for a funnel cake. “You need to let me pay next time.” he stated as he and Strify sat down at a picnic table, Luminor and Jeffree running off to buy their own snack.

“No way. The dater, that's me, always pays for the datee, that's you. If you were to ask me out, then those circumstances would change.”

“...and yet you can't figure out three x plus six equals x...”

“Math is my enemy. Not my fault numbers jumped off of my unfinished homework in third grade, and ate my face.”

“Oh, so what, this is just a mask?” Bill questioned, poking Strify's cheek.

“Oh woe is me! The fair maiden has discovered the secret I have kept for so many years!”

Bill giggled, licking a strip of powdered sugar off his finger. “Can I ask you some questions?”

“Do they involve Canadian trivia?”

“No...”

“Then I will answer these questions.”

“Okay...well, I wanna get to know you. So...what's you favorite color?”

“Purple. You?”

“Orange. Um...what's your favorite food?”

“...food...”

“Yes, food. What's your favorite?”

“Food. Yours?” Strify grinned innocently.

Rolling his eyes and smiling Bill replied, “Probably candy. I'm an eight year old at heart. What's your favorite movie?”

“Nightmare Before Christmas. Yours?”

“Um...I honestly have no idea...”

“Alright, favorite pastime?”

“I like singing. And I used to party a lot, but...”

“Understandable. I'm partial to singing myself.”

“Really?” If Bill was a dog, his eyes would have perked up.

“Yup. Do you write songs?” Strify asked.

“Mhmm! I have a whole notebook full of them!” Bill exclaimed proudly.

“You're not the only one.”

“Not the only one to what? To own a ten inch dildo thicker than Dwayne Johnson's biceps?” Jeffree butted in, he and Luminor sitting down with a couple baskets of cheese fries.

Bill's eyes went wide, staring at Strify in disbelief. “FUCK NO! MUST EVERYTHING YOU SAY HAVE TO DO WITH SEX!?” Strify shrieked.

“Nope. Only seventy-three percent. The other twenty-seven is composed of the words 'bitch' and 'cunt'.” he shrugged, squirting ketchup all over his fries.

“Doesn't cunt fit into the sex category?” Bill asked.

“Nope. It fits into the 'we want' category, right next to the 'your momma is a' category by bitch.”

Luminor rolled his eyes, being the smart one and not engaging into the conversation.

“What's wrong?” Strify asked as Bill's brows furrowed.

“Are you bleeding?” Bill asked in confusion, cocking his head as he looked at the red stripe on Strify's jean clad thigh. Strify's jaw clenched, realizing he must have reopened one of his wounds.

“No. Jeffree must have gotten me with ketchup.” he lied smoothly.

“Oh, okay.” Bill smiled, handing his date napkin. Meanwhile, Luminor and Jeffree exchanged uneasy looks, shaking their heads at the half blonde.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone caught the dumb reference, you get a fail cookie! XD

I know it's a bit late, but homework, school, etc. I hope this was worth the wait! It's a decent length, so I don't think it was a total fail.

The math thing, about numbers eating his face...my best friend would totally say that. Math IS her mortal enemy! >.<

I got another one-shot out! It's called, "A Little Hope". It's a sequal of "Broken Glass", so please check them both out, rate, and comment!

Oooooooo! Billa saw Strify's blooooood! Think he's suspicious, or is he just blonde enough to let it fly over his head?

More excitement is to come! And cum. XD *fail*

Anyway! :3

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE! <3