Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 13: "That should be your catch phrase!"

~

“Ow.”

Bill only continued to giggle as Strify hit the ground with a thud. He and Luminor had been trying to stuff the giant brown teddy bear into the car for nearly ten minutes. Meanwhile, he and Jeffree stood back and laughed at their failed attempts. Strify had just attempted shoving it in with a running start, obviously failing.

“Strify...we don't need to bring it back. We can give to a little kid or something.” Bill proposed, Strify urgently pushing his back against the bear to get it into the back seat.

“No way. This fuzzy demon is going home with you, even it takes me all night!” the determined teen exclaimed, too proud of his win for his date.

“Plus I think it would eat any kids we try to give it to.” Jeffree added, offering Bill some cotton candy.

Bill simply smiled and rolled his eyes, but after ten more minutes, found himself urgently having to use the bathroom. “Um...are there any bathrooms around here?” he asked, biting his lip and trying not to fidget.

“I think I saw some port-a-potties over there.” the tattooed man replied, getting slightly hard while he watched Luminor sweat, most likely wanting to shred the bear to pieces.

Bill scowled, wrinkling his nose cutely. “Ew. Forget that. I'll go find a bush.”

“Unsanitary!” Strify proclaimed, once again getting shoved to the ground by cotton and fake fur.

“I may be pregnant, but I am a guy. I can pee standing up.”

“But I thought pregnant boys sprout a pussy and have to pee sitting down.” Jeffree replied, quirking a brow.

Bill's face went blank for a moment, realizing he'd completely forgotten. “Fuck pussies...” he muttered, rejoining his spot beside the elder man.

“Gross. No thank you.”

~

“I'm horny. Anybody mind if I finger myself?” Jeffree asked, leaning on his fist as the traffic refused to clear.

“Yes Jeffree. We do mind.” Strify scowled, looking at boy who's head was resting on his shoulder. Due to the teddy bear, the two teens were squished up against each other, both blushing, but neither complaining. “You okay?”

“Besides the fact that I have to pee worse that Fergi, and that I have two babies sitting on my bladder?” Bill asked, squeezing his thighs together desperately. “Peachy.” he muttered.

“Sorry Bill. Didn't realize traffic would be so bad.” Luminor apologized.

“Not your fault. Should have just squatted.” Bill sighed, soothingly rubbing his stomach. “Anybody have a wide mouthed bottle?”

“Ooh! Strify hun, you sure know how to choose 'em!” Jeffree hollered, waving his hand in the air.

Strify merely groaned in embarrassment, blushing terribly. Bill actually laughed, patting Strify's leg sweetly. “If I was that lucky, I'd be a top.” he replied.

“Now you're speaking my language!”

“I hate you, Jeffree.” Strify snapped.

“I love you too.”

Just as Strify was about to retort, Bill's phone went off. Bill sighed heavily, unbuckling the seat belt he and Strify had to share because of the lack of space, and lifting up his hips. Painful pressure put onto his back, he quickly grabbed his cellphone, and sat back down with a painful groan, pressing the green 'talk' button.

“He-” he was cut as Simone started rambling into the receiver.

Bill's face was deadpanned. His nose in mid twice, eyes half open, and lips pursed as he let his mother continue her rant. “Yes, I'm still alive. No, I wont have someone feel my pulse. Yes, I'm still with Strify. No, he didn't tie me up in his basement and rape me. Yes, I'm sure. No, I am not a zombie. Mom I'm fine. Lots of traffic.” Bill replied to his hysterical mother. “See you at home. Bye.”

“Um...your mother seemed pretty normal when I came over last time...” Strify trailed off as Bill hung up.

“Normal? My mother?” Bill asked, shock evident on his face. He let out a hard laugh, stopping when he realized that wasn't helping his full bladder issue. “No way in hell is my mother normal. Jeffree's more normal than her.”

“Um...no offense.” he added, looking at Jeffree.

“None taken!” he beamed.

~

“Thanks Strify. I would totally start up a conversation and say something to embarrass myself deeply, but I have to pee so bad, that if I don't go inside right now, I'm gonna-” Bill's heart stopped, cutting off his rambling when he felt something he hadn't felt in months.

Lips pressed against his own.

Strify was kissing him. Strify...was kissing... him!

Before Bill could react, Strify had pulled back, searching Bill's face for a reaction. Bill had on a dumb smile, his cheeks bright red. “Um...too fast?” the brunette asked.

“No...perfect actually.” Bill giggled, pursing his lips. He could taste Strify's vanilla lip gloss on his lips.

After a few seconds of silence, Strify asked, “So...what happened to your pee emergency?”

“My pee evaporated. Life decided to give me a break.”

Strify only smiled, putting his hand on Bill's waist and kissing him again. Bill smiled into the kiss, placing his hand on the side of Strify' neck. The other rubbing his arm.

~

“Awe! They're so cute!” Jeffree squealed, the two teens on the patio not realizing they had an audience.

“They look like us when we first started dating.” Luminor replied.

“Besides the fact that I jumped you on our third date.” he smirked.

Luminor only grinned, the couple looking at each other for only a second before engaging in some powerful humping in the backseat.

~

“Gordon, I think I heard a car door outside.” Simone stated, perking up on the couch.

“Yeah, it's called neighbors.” he replied.

Simone glared at him playfully, hoisting herself from the furniture and making her way towards the door. “Hel-OH!” she squeaked, eyes going wide when she found her son kissing Strify on her porch.

The boys immediately tore apart, blushing as they were caught red handed. “MOM!” Bill screeched.

“That should be your catch phrase!” she replied. “Hi Strify!” she waved blondly to the teen.

“Oh, um...hi Mrs. Trumper...” he mumbled, rubbing his arm in awkward silence.

“Good! Bill wasn't lying! Uh...” she trailed off, eyes locked on the car in her driveway that was rocking side to side with moans emitting from within.

“...I swear...I'm only partially related to one of the people in that car.”

Bill slapped his forehead with his palm, groaning in embarrassment. “Well, this honestly can't get anymore embarrassing.”

“Wanna bet?” Gordon peeped, his head popping out from behind his wife's.

“NO!” the pregnant boy screamed, grabbing his giant teddy bear's paw like a little boy would.

“Um...Bill...did you kill and stuff Uncle Jerry?”

“No. And ew. I didn't need the mental image of Uncle Jerry's hair problem, dad. Strify won it for me!” he exclaimed proudly, looking at his date.

“That's so sweet! But I'm not carrying it.” Simone stated, leaving back into the house.

“I will. If...that's okay with you Mr. Trumper.”

“Don't be so proper. Call me Gordon. The short one with ADHD is Simone. Just remember the little chat we had last time.”

“Wouldn't forget it sir...”

“Good. Carry on.” Gordon grinned, following his wife into the house.

Bill smiled, leaning in to whisper in Strify's ear. “First name basis. That means he likes you. He never even let Yu call him Gordon.”

“Really? After two years?” the half blonde questioned, hoisting the bear into his arms.

“Not once. He accidentally did once, and my dad grounded him for a week. Then he realized he wasn't his son, and pouted in a corner for twenty minutes.”

Strify chuckled into the bear's fur, unsuccessfully shoving the bear through the doorway. “Fuck...” he sighed, the bear only making it halfway through.

“I'll pull, you push!” Bill called from within the home on the other side of the fluff.

After a few tugs, Strify gave up, backed up, and head-butted the bear, landing on top of it inside, Bill standing beside him giggling again. “Very graceful.” he commented, helping the teen to his feet.

“I try.” he grinned. “Do you think it'll make it up the stairs?”

“Of course! But only if you have telekinesis or can teleport it to my room.”

“Fresh out. I haven't been able to make it to the toxic waste dump in a while. Next time I roll around in it I'll remember to bottle some up and bring it home.” Strify replied.

“Wow...you take sarcasm to a whole new level.” Bill laughed, stopping almost immediately.

“What's wrong?”

“Bathroom!” Bill shrieked, waddling as fast as he could to relieve his abused bladder.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
*throws confetti and blows noise maker* BILLA AND STRIFY KISSED! XD

I'm going to dedicate this chappie to my best friend, who was gifted with a second neice on Wednesday after her sister-in-law endured 38 hours of labor. Which is weird, because she hates (more so...doesn't like the idea of) slash, and has no idea I write it...*naughty me*

Anyway!, I finished this a few days ago, but wanted to get some work done on the following chapter, and a one-shot or two so the wait would be a little shorter this time.

I hope you guys liked it!

Um...Oh right! Since males basically develope vaginas during pregnancy in this story, once it's developed enough (around the forth or fifth month) they'll urinate through said female parts. Not through their penis. I didn't clear that up before, and I apologize. ^-^ But in a certain sense, their dick is just used for pleasure during the pregnancy, it serves no other purpose until after delivery.

RATE HIGH FOR CHILD-DEVOURING TEDDY BEARS! XD

Okay, so for me,it's a little weird NOT writing about pure non-related twincest 24/7. (since I have writer's block for Love's Illusions) So...just to be sure, DO you guys want me to continue the "Broken Glass" Series? If you do, I plan on about two, maybe three more parts to it. just wanna be sure you guys want it.

I want at least five comments before me next update! Come on people, I have over THIRTY subscribers! If you like the story, comment!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3