Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 15: "He's finally coming through..."

~

“Bastard.” Yu hissed, voice dripping in venom after he witnessed Bill and Strify kissing. Ignoring the girls he had practically throwing themselves at him, he tried to make his way over to the new couple, anger evident in every possible way. Luckily Tom and Romeo got his way.

“Move.” he demanded, glaring at his friends.

“Not gonna happen.” Romeo replied, Tom shaking his head in agreement.

“What kind of friends are you?”

“The kind that would prefer you not to have 'attempted murder' on your record.” Tom stated.

“Or murder in general.”

“Who said I was gonna kill anyone?”

“The fact that you ignored five hot girls in gym shorts says enough. Besides, Strify's the only person within a fifty mile radius that's actually willing to fight back.” Romeo explained, tucking his hair behind one ear.

Yu growled and huffed, looking over the boy's shoulders to get a look at Bill and Strify. They both saw him looking at them, and smirked. Kissing once again, Strify then wrapped his arm around the teen's waist and led him away from Yu's view.

“Cheeky bastard!” he snapped, lunging forward, his friends forcefully holding him back.

“Dammit.” Tom mumbled as Yu continued to struggle to get free from their grip. “Where's a short blonde kid when you need one?”

~

Letting out a sigh, Bill continued to stare at the picture of his unborn babies he'd pinned up in his locker. Small little blobs is what they were now, but soon enough they'd be out of him and he'd be a mom.

He'd be a single parent, something he knew he definitely didn't want to be. He surely wasn't ready, but he honestly didn't have a say in it. Even after all the horrible things Yu had said to him, Bill still hoped with some small part of his heart that his ex would change his mind and come back. He liked Strify, and the blonde seemed nice and encouraging, but deep down he still loved Yu.

He frowned, exhaling quietly as he reached for one of the bottles on the top shelf of his locker. Prenatal vitamins. He swallowed hard looking at them. No matter how hard he tried to forget it, everything reminded him of the fact that this wasn't a dream. Or nightmare rather. It was reality, and it was pissing on him in the most vial way possible.

“We're all alone in this.” he whispered to babies, getting two light kicks in response.

“Wow, you're like a constant downer, huh?”

Bill simply rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at his best friend. “I think I have the right to be. I'm-”

“Pregnant. I know. You just need to look at the bright side.”

“What bright side!?”

“Him.” Andreas replied, pointing across the hall where Strify was talking to another student.

“...it's not like he's gonna stick.” Bill stated after watching the boy for a moment.

“What do you mean?”

“Andi...Strify's sixteen. He has his whole life ahead of him. He's gonna finish school, and go to college. He has to find the person he loves, and live happily ever after with them.”

“Maybe that's you. He obviously likes you. And you're totally smitten with him.”

“Andi, both of us know this is just a fling. He's just being nice to me because he feels sorry for me. Trust me, he's gonna fall for someone else, dump me, and I'll go back to being the pregnant chew toy of the high school.”

“That's not gonna happen, Bill.”

“How do you know?”

“Maybe because he actually cares about you. He likes you. A lot. He won you that child devouring teddy bear, didn't he? He still took you out after your dad talked to him. Hell, YOUR dad likes him! Gordon! The guy who hates anyone even glancing at you! That's gotta count for something, right?”

“So that's just further proof. No teenager ends up with someone their parents like. It's like...against the law or something!”

“God, you and your stupid preggo hormones. You like Strify. Strify likes you. Get over it.”

“He doesn't-”

“HEY STRIFY!” the blonde screamed, making everyone nearby cringe. The brunette-blonde jogged over, quirking a brow in question.

“Bill has his first prenatal class after school today. Wanna go?”

“...only if he wants me to.” he replied, both looking at Bill expectantly.

“Uhm...you...you don't have to go. I'll be fine. Plenty of people go on their own...”

“Oh...” Strify frowned, obviously disappointed. “Okay...um...tell me if you change your mind.” he added, leaving to return to his previous conversation.

“OW!” Bill yelped as Andreas smacked him. “What!?”

“YOUR SO STUPID! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT!? HE WAS GONNA GO WITH YOU, MORON!” he whisper-screeched.

“But-”

“HE LOOKED SO DISAPPOINTED! YOU TOTALLY JUST REJECTED HIM!”

“No one wantsto go to a prenatal class with someone like me. They'd have to be crazy. It's not like it's gonna be fun.”

“Then I guess Strify's crazy, cause he obviously wanted to go! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” he repeated, smacking his forehead repeatedly.

~

“Stop stressing, Yukito. Why are so worked up about this anyway?” Kiro purred, kissing Yu's already swollen lips with his own.

“He has my- He's...I don't trust that Strify guy!” he replied angrily, digging his nails into Kiro's back, the blonde doing the same.

“Seems nice enough to me.” he shrugged.

“That's just it! He's too nice! Who in their right mind would wanna fuck a pregnant boy!?”

“Who said they were fucking? Their relationship seems pretty casual. Don't even know if their official yet.”

“It's not right.” Yu mumbled.

“You worry too much.”

“No, I worry just the right amount.”

~

“Uhm...Strify?”

“Hm? Oh, hey Bill. What's up?” the blonde smiled, licking his dry lips.

“Um...about earlier...I...when Andi invited you to come with me, I didn't mean I didn't want you to come. I just didn't think you'd want to. I mean, what teenager wantsto go to a prenatal class with someone? Especially when it's not their baby they're going for?”

Strify frowned immediately. He swiped his thumb beneath Bill's left eye, pulling the boy against his chest. Bill hadn't even realized he'd been crying. How can you NOT notice that?

“I wanna go Bill. They may not be mysons, but I care about their mom, so I care about them. And before you even think about it, it's not pity. I'm not pitying you, and I don't feel sorry for you. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this, but I'm not gonna treat you like a charity case. I care about you. I wanna be there for you, okay?” he explained.

Bill nodded with a light whimper, burying his face into Strify's chest. “But one thing-” he added, looking Bill in the eyes. “Ask Yu to come. Don't say no, cause he might say yes. I'll still go with you no matter what he says, unless you don't want me to, but he's the one you should ask first.”

“He won't go.” Bill mumbled.

“He might. It's worth a shot. Will you ask him?”

“...yeah...but only if you promise to drive me to the store after the class, when he says no, to buy me candy.”

“Pinky promise.” he smiled, linking their pinkies.

~

“Yu?” Bill asked.

“Uh...hi Bill...” the older boy half muttered, quirking a brow as if to ask why he was there.

“Hi...um...can I sit?” he asked awkwardly, pointing the the spot on the bench beside him.

“I guess...”

Kiro, Tom, and Romeo all looked at each other, silently asking each other what was going on as Bill sat down.

“Um...so...listen...I uh...I have my first prenatal class after school today. And I was...wondering if maybe...you wanted to come with me...?” That was the most awkward question that he'd ever asked. And he was best friends with Andreas!

Kiro reared his foot back under the table, preparing to kick Yu in the shin so he wouldn't say anything stupid, giving the side of Yu's head a look.

“Uh...s-sure...” he agreed, Kiro's foot stopping in mid-kick.

It was obvious Bill was shocked by the answer. His brows flew up, eyes widening in surprise. “...r-really?”

“Yeah...I...wanna go...”

Bill's eyes noticeably lit up, his lips curving into an excited smile. “Great! Um...I'll meet you in the cafeteria at three?” he suggested, trying to hide his grin.

Yu nodded, cracking a small smile, which somehow made Bill's heart swell at the thought of Yu changing his mind about everything.

“Okay. Um, see you at three then.” he beamed nervously, smiling over joyously as he got up and left. “He's finally coming through...”Bill thought.

Once Bill was out of site, Kiro smirked proudly at Yu, giving his cheek a friendly kiss. “I'm proud of you, Yukito.” he stated, Tom and Romeo nodding in agreement.

~

3:10

3:16

3:32

3:45

4:18


Bill's eyes shot open when he felt a strong hand shake his shoulder, waking him from his slumber. He was terribly disappointed to find it was the janitor.

“Kid, what are still doing here? School ended over an hour ago.” he asked.

“What? It's only-” Bill stopped, looking at the clock on the wall. “-four twenty...” he whispered sadly, wiping off the dried drool on his cheek. “I was...waiting for someone.”

“Who would you be waiting for this late?”

“...no one special...” he mumbled, rubbing his stomach affectionately.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while, but I was out of town and had no internet access! T.T But it's here, and it's a decent length.

Did anyone catch the "Charlie The Unicorn" refrense in there? XD

Poor Billa though. He missed his class and got his hopes crushed. :(

Q: Do you think Yu's ever gonna come around?
Q: Do you think Yu still cares for Bill deep down?
Q: Do you think Kiro will ever tell Yu his feelings?
Q: When Bill goes to his prental class, should it be co-ed (preggo girls AND boys), or just boys?
Q: In the prenatal class, should I bring in a few other stars, or should it just be regular people?

Kay...my mind is blank as for announcements...SO BYE! :D

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3