Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 18: "There's no right or wrong answer."

~

“Should I have done it?” Bill asked quietly as the car came to a stop at a red light.

“Done what?” Strify questioned.

“The abortion. Should I have gone through with it?”

“...I can't answer that, Bill. It was your choice. Personally, I don't believe in abortions. I think of them as murder, but that's just my opinion. There's no 'should have' or 'shouldn't have'. It's a choice. There's no right or wrong answer.”

“...do watch a lot of Star Wars or something? Cause you sound a lot like a more educated Yoda sometimes.”

Strify laughed, shaking his head. “No, I hate that show! Besides...I am WAY prettier than a short, green, big-eared midget!”

“Can't argue with that logic.” Bill smiled, rubbing his swollen belly in the silence that followed. “...Strify can I ask you something?”

“You just did. But yes.”

“Shut up. I...why are you so nice to me? I mean...I know I've asked this before but...you treat me like people treated me before all of this happened. Like...I'm some beautiful, normal, teenager.”

“You are beautiful. You aren't normal, that's for sure. But you're beautiful, smart, funny. The list is basically endless.”

“But...you asked me out. Twice. And both times you actually showed up.”

Strify's brows furrowed. “Of course I did. Why would I ask you out if I wasn't gonna show up?”

“It's happened before...” he mumbled. “Everyone thought it would be funny to ask out the pregnant boy. I said yes to four people, and they all seemed really nice. But they all ended up bailing on me and making fun of me at school.”

“That's horrible...Bill I am so sorry about everything that's happened to you. But I like you. I really do, and I promise this isn't some cruel joke.”

“...but why would you want me? Being with me comes with so much responsibility.”

“And I'm willing to accept that responsibility. Which is why you should know that my feelings for you are real. And with that being said...Bill...will you be my official boyfriend?”

Bill's eyes went wide at the request. He stared at Strify for a while...just to make sure he wasn't kidding. “Really?” he asked.

“Really. But...I kinda need a quick answer, cause I already have people honking at me.”

“Then...yes!” Bill smiled brightly.

“Fantastic! Now we something to celebrate!” Strify beamed, pecking Bill on the lips, finally pulling forward.

“Um...where are we?” Bill wondered aloud as Strify pulled into a driveway a few minutes later.

“Jeffree and Luminor's. I live here most of the time, so I thought we could grab some ice cream and go to my room.” he replied, pulling out his keys as they reached the doorway.

“You're a mind reader.” Bill smiled.

~

“I don't think they're gonna answer you.” Bill stated, quirking a brow and smiling down at Strify who had his ear resting on his stomach, listening for a reply from his babies.

“You don't know that. They could hiccup as a yes, or kick me in the face as a no.” he replied.

“Say no.” he whispered to his belly.

“Hey!” Strify whined, sticking out his tongue.

Feeling a little jump in his stomach, Bill smiled. “They said yes.”

“Really? Hm...what to ask next...OH! Can I kiss your mommy?” he asked the unborn twins, a hopeful look on his face. Bill grunted when they kicked a few moments later, making Strify pout at the answer.

“They say no, but mommy says yes. And mommy gets his way.” Bill explained.

Strify smirked, poking the ring in his lip with his tongue before locking lips with his new boyfriend. But the kiss wasn't as innocent as their previous ones. There was more to it this time. It was...more passionate.

Strify's tongue poked Bill's upper lip, discretely asking for entrance. Not wasting a second, Bill opened his mouth, soon feeling the strange sensation of another tongue in his mouth. Their tongues met instantly, sending a light jolt through both their bodies, making it just shy of impossible to moan.

Well...it was impossible for Bill. Pregnancy hormones taking over his control, Bill let out a moan, gripping Strify by the back of his neck and pulling him closer.

Strify's hand wove itself around Bill's waist, tugging him forward so his belly would rest against his own.

~

“...is it just me...or did I just hear a moan?” Jeffree questioned aloud, quirking a brow at his boyfriend as they entered their home.

“...you don't think...-” Luminor began, but Jeffree was already halfway up the stairs.

~

“O-Oh...Stri-!”

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Jeffree screeched, making the young couple break apart and land on opposite sides of the bed. Well...Bill landed on another part of the bed. Strify fell off the bed and landed flat on his his ass.

“Ow.” Strify groaned, rubbing his sore behind. “JEFFREE!” he exclaimed, mentally scolding the man.

“OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!” he squealed, completely ignoring the look of embarrassment he was getting from Bill, and the look of 'I'm totally killing you in my dreams' from Strify.

“Please tell me they used condoms.” Luminor stated from behind his boyfriend, a hand shielding his eyes from possible nudity.

Bill gasped and flushed bright red, hiding his face in his hands. Strify smacked his forehead, and sighed deeply.

“Hey Billy-Boo-Boo! It's me! Andreas! Your bestest friend of all time! You know, the sexy blonde one you met in Pre-K? Answer the phone you little fucker! If you don't, I'll flush all your make-up and burn you music book! Don't think I won't!” rang through the awkward silence.

Bill only blushed further as he dug through his jeans to find his phone. “Yes Andi? I'm kinda in the middle of something?” he mumbled into the phone.

“OMG! BILL YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!” he exclaimed, nearly busting his friend's ear drum.

“What?” he asked, trying to sound interested.

“...well if you're gonna use that attitude, maybe I won't tell you...” Andreas said.

“Andi-”

“Is my life not interesting enough for you? Well I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, Mr. Diva!”

“Andi-”

“I suppose everything must be super amazing for you to show-”

“ANDI! Just tell me!”

“OKAY! TOM AND I JUST FUCKED IN THE LOCKER ROOM!”

“...You...huh?”

“That's right! Tom Kaulitz just fucked me halfway to hell in the showers! It's that great!?” he squealed.

“Um...I guess so...?”

“IT WAS SO GREAT! I mean, I don't like to brag...BUT THAT BOY IS HUNG LIKE A FUCKING HORSE! AND MAN DOES HE KNOW HOW TO ANGLE HIS HIPS!” he ranted, twirling the end of his straightened hair around his index finger.

“Um...Andi?”

“Yes, Billy-Boo-Boo?”

“Can we talk about this when I get home? I'm at Strify's and-”

“-AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET LAID! FUCK! I AM SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING! LOVE YOU, KISSES, AND DON'T FORGET TO USE A CONDOM SWEETIE! BYE!”

“...can I just...steal him? HE IS SO ADORABLE!” Jeffree pleaded, eyes wide and sparkling like crystals.

“You all heard that?” Bill groaned, hiding his face once again.

Strify smiled, standing back up and rubbing Bill's back soothingly...while Jeffree begged Luminor about adopting Andreas.

~

“Oh my god...this is orgasmic!” Bill moaned as he sipped at the hot chocolate Jeffree had prepared.

“It should be. Especially since it's drugged with nine hundred milligrams of Viagra.”

Bill's eyes popped open wide, spatting the hot drink back into the cup.

“I was kidding. But...then again...that is a great idea...” he muttered, looking lustfully at Luminor who was innocently sipping his own hot chocolate beside Strify.

Both Bill and Luminor's eyes went wide, and they each grabbed one of Strify's arms, clinging to him in fear.

“Why does everyone assume I have magical 'Jeffree be gone!' powers!?” the brunette exclaimed.

Bill giggled, but frowned soon after when he saw the time. “Oh...I should be getting home. It's already six.” he said, grabbing his school bag.

“I'll take you.” Strify smiled.

“Wait! Here, before I forget!” Jeffree said, handing Bill a bag.

He quirked a brow, peeking inside of it.

“It's bras. I get lots of preggo boys come in for bras, so I know how fast you'll need to change cup sizes. Employee discount anyway.”

Bill blushed but thanked him, saying goodbye to both adults as Strify wrapped an arm around his waist and led him out the door.

“...thank they'll work out?” Jeffree wondered.

“We can only hope.” Luminor replied.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Late. LATE! LATE! I'M SO SORRY! It's been like...TWO WEEKS, and it's only a filler, but I'm STILL really sick, and have had NO time. I hope it's good enough for now.

The NEXT chapter is the Christmas chapter, so Christmas will be a bit late. But it should be pretty long, so it'll be like an apology. XD

They...are...official! XD YAY!

OH! New character pics are up! Check them out please!!!!

I LOVE ANDI WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!!! XD COMMENT IF YOU AGREE!

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: Don't they make a cute couple? XD
Q: Should something big happen in Jeffree and Luminor's relationship?
Q: Will Yu EVER come clean with the truth?
Q: If he does, will Bill take him back?
Q: How does Kiro really feel when Yu goes off about Bill?

Okay, my friend's sister's boyfriend...bought him a sword for Christmas. -.-* A SWORD! I'M SO JEALOUS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! It's the real deal too. WTF!?!??! >.<

Well...I do believe that's all. ^-^

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3