Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 2: "I'm sorry I broke my promise."

Snap!

“Seriously, if you're ever going to-”

Snap!

“If you're ever going to g-”

Snap!

“Strify! Please don't do that when I'm speaking to you!”

Snap!

“Why? According to Mr. Delanger it's the only form of therapy that seems to work for me. Apparently Mr. Physic thinks I'd be dead if I didn't do it. So no offense...”

Snap!

“...but don't ever tell me what to do.” the teen snapped, hoisting himself up from his seat to return to his room.

“Strify, don't speak to me that way! I'm your mother, and you will respect me! I don't care if you and your little emo problems are 'hard'! Just because-”

“...you say one more word about that...and I swear to whatever or whoever created us I'll make you regret it.”

The woman sighed, taking in a few breathes before apologizing to her son. “I'm sorry sweetie...but don't you think you should move on? It's been two years.”

“...did you ever think that maybe I don't want to move on, mother?” was all Strify said before storming upstairs and slamming his bedroom door.

Taking the six steps needed to reach his side table, he hastily yanked open the top drawer, and after shuffling through a few items, he pulled out a small silver box. He let his legs give out, making him land in a sitting position. He quickly pushed his skinny jeans down to his knees as he used the key on his necklace to open the box.

He only pulled out three things. A razor blade. A piece of cloth. And a photograph. Twisting the cloth tightly and shoving it between his teeth, he gave the photo a long, hard stare before dragging the blade across his inner thigh.

Tears of both pain and sorrow began to leak from his brightly colored eyes as his blood splattered the floor beneath him.

~

Twenty minutes. In twenty minutes the teen had managed to slice each thigh seven times. He was pale from the blood loss, but the flow of blood was slowing. He'd spat out the cloth and used his shirt to mop up the mess once he'd finished, careful not to get the photo dirty.

Picking up the picture, his eyes scanned over it for a while before crying again. He gently swiped his bangs to the side, tracing the two inch scar on his forehead.

“...I'm sorry I broke my promise...” he whimpered, hugging the photograph, wishing that he could hug the real thing.

~

“Bill?”

“Bill?”

“Bill?!”

The dark haired teen jumped in surprise, looking at his mother in confusion.

“What mom?”

“You've been staring at your salad for ten minutes. Are you okay?” Simone questioned, setting down her glass.

“Let's see...I'm pregnant, my boyfriend dumped me, everyone at school thinks I'm a slut, and I'm so fat my favorite Nena shirt doesn't fit anymore! Other than that, I'm just peachy.”

“Bill...” Gordon warned his son, giving him a look.

“...I'm sorry mom. I just...hate all of this.” he sighed.

“I know sweetie. It's hard, but it'll be worth it once you see your baby open his or her eyes for the first time.”

“You mean the baby that I'll be raising alone? In high school. Alone.

“Maybe once he realizes he loves you, Yu will come to his senses?”

“Not gonna happen, mom. He doesn't love me. He never did.”

“Bill, you don't know that. He's probably just scared about being a dad.”

“I know for a fact he didn't nor does love me. He...cheated on me dozens of times. I just refused to let myself believe it until he broke up with me. I made myself believe he loved me.” Bill mumbled, a frown encasing his lips.

Simone frowned as well, reaching over to grab her son's hand lovingly, giving him a tender smile. “Even though Yu isn't him...I know you'll find Mr. Right someday. He'll love you more than life itself, and he'll be a perfect step-daddy to your baby.” she promised.

“Here's hoping. But...guys?”

“Yeah kiddo?” Gordon pipped in.

“...can I have some real food? Plants and dressing are NOT doing it.”

Simone giggled, standing up to head to the kitchen. “Anything for my baby and my baby's baby. What do you want?”

“Um...french fries. Filled with caramel. And a peanut butter and pickle sandwich with cheese puffs.” Bill beamed, almost drooling at the thought of his craving.

Both parents scowled at the thought of eating either of those combinations, but knew not to mess with a pregnant man.

~

Their lips molded to one another like magic as he wrapped his left arm around the short teen's waist. The way his hand stroked the side of his face made him wish all the more that he was doing this out of passion, not out of a sad attempt to forget his ex.

He cared about Yu. He really did. He'd known him since seventh grade. He knew his secrets and reasons why he did the things he did, but it didn't earn sympathy. He wasn't the kind to commit, which was why he was so surprised he'd claimed to love Bill in his sophomore year. But once he left the poor boy He'd expected it.

He knew he'd lied. He knew he was the one that had gotten Bill pregnant and spread lies about it. But there wasn't anything he could do about it. All he could do was watch Bill cry and Yu be the cause of it.

“Kiro what's wrong?” Yu questioned, pulling his lips away from the blonde's.

“I wish I could tell him, but it wouldn't end well.” he thought.

“Nothing Yukito. I'm fine. Just...worried about that test in math today.” he assured him, kissing the corner of his mouth.

He cocked his head in confusion, his brows knitting together in the most adorable way. “What test?”

“The test on the last three weeks worth of homework. Something you would know nothing about.”

“Oh...oops. Would you mind...breaking in a last minute study session with me oh sweet, sweet Kiro?”

The blonde rolled my eyes, but couldn't bare to say no to that face.

“Fine. But we're gonna study MATH, not Sex Ed.”

“Awe. But Kiro...” Yu pouted.

“No.” he sad sternly, swatting his friend lightly. “Now come on, we gotta shower and get dressed.”

~

“Strify.”

“Strify.”

“Strify, come on you need to get up.”

“Strify.”

“STRIFY!”

The brunette shot out of bed, only to have his forehead collide with his cousin's.

“DAMMIT!” he groaned, holding the throbbing bit of his head as he slowly let his eyes adjust to the light.

“Shit! Strify, you okay?!” a frantic Luminor squeaked, grabbing the boy's head to look for damages.

“Am I okay? I'm the one with metal plate in his head, Lumi.”

“Exactly. You've had previous cranial injuries. You've had fucking brain surgery! You can't risk anymore blows to the head.”

“Lumi...I know you. You're not THAT hard-headed.” Strify snickered, pulling his cousin's hands from his face.

“Sorry baby. You know I worry about you.”

“You shouldn't. I'm fine.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Then show me your thighs.”

“H-Huh?”

“Show me your thighs.”

“Why? You already have a boyfriend to-”

“Strify. Show me...your thighs.”

The younger boy didn't make a move. He simply gave Luminor a look that said, “I can't.”

Luminor carefully hooked his fingers into the sides of Strify pajama pants, and slowly slip them down to the bottom of the bloody bandages that were wrapped around both of the teen's thighs.

The man frowned deeply, as he began to unwrap them, revealing the unappealing sight of old, faded scars, as well as the new, blood encrusted gashes. It never sickened him though. He'd been taking care of Strify's cuts since the boy had started harming himself.

The only reason he didn't scold Strify for his actions, is because he himself had once had the same problem. But shortly after he'd met his boyfriend three years ago, Jeffree helped him recover from the painful ordeal, and the two soon fell deeply in love.

But knowing that his cousin, one of the most important people in his life was resorting to the same thing he had, made his heart ache. Strify never deserved what had happened. Fate was cruel.

The high pitched sound of Strify's squeak knocked Luminor out his thoughts as he cleaned the cuts. It would sting, but at least they wouldn't get infected.

“Sorry baby. I'm almost done.” he apologized, lightly dabbing the thin cloth onto the final cut.

“...I'm sorry Lumi...” the brunette whispered as Luminor re-wrapped his legs.

“Don't be sweetie. Just please...please try to stop. You don't need to do this. It wasn't your fault, and you didn't break your promise. You tried, and that was all you could do, okay? Stop blaming yourself.”

“But-”

“Did you have another flashback last night?”

Giving a sheepish nod, Strify stood up, leaving his pajama pants in a pile on the floor, and snuggled into Luminor's awaiting arms.

“Go get ready for school Strife.” he sighed, kissing the top of his cousin's head before the boy nodded and disappeared into the bathroom.

“One day everything will be okay.” he whispered.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God. I ACTUALLY FINISHED CHAPTER 2 TODAY! *squeal* Sorry it's a little short, but those slight descriptions were needed. So this chapter kinda gives you a look into Strify's home life. And we now have Lumi and Kiro. ^.^

Also, the rubberband thing IS a real thereputic technique. Just FYI. Are you getting ancious on finding out what happened to Strify yet?

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEZZ me the comments, so PLEASE do so, as well as subscribe. ^.^

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3