Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 20: "Believe and you shall receive."

~

“BILL!”

The scream of his name made both of his babies leap inside of his stomach, making him slap a hand to it immediately. He would never get used to that odd feeling. “What, Andi?”

“What? What do you mean what!? MY PARENTS DRAG ME AWAY TO AN ICE COATED HELL FOR TWO WEEKS, AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS WHAT!?” Andreas shrieked, pacing back and forth in front of his friend whilst throwing his arms into the air.

“I missed you.”

“...I MISSED YOU TOO BILLY-BOO-BOO!” the blonde beamed, resisting the urge to tackle his best friend.

“Can you please stop calling me that?”

“Not unless you start calling me Andi Pandi.”

Bill rolled his eyes, shaking his head at the blonde. “Not gonna happen.”

“Dammit...well...how was your Christmas?”

“Fantastic! Awesome presents, delicious food, and an amazing boyfriend!” Bill replied.

“...did you fuck?”

“NO!”

“Oh...BUT YOU DID DO SOMETHING! I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!” Andreas squealed, hopping up and down excitedly. Bill blushed and quickly hid beneath his hair, making the answer obvious. “YOU DID! TELL!”

“We didn't even get off...so it doesn't count!” he whispered.

“Does too! TELL!”

“My...bra was being a bitch...so...Strify helped me get it off. End of story.”

“Liar. Details. Now.”

“...they were sore and he...started massaging them for me. Then we uh...laid down in bed...and he...sucked on 'em for a bit. Then we went to sleep. I swear. We woke up, and we just kissed for a while.”

Bill had an honestly embarrassed look on his face, but Andreas had a very dirty grin on his. “Bill...?”

“Yeah...?”

“Pretty boy sucked on your titties.”

Bill groaned and smacked his head against a nearby locker. “Why did I even bother to tell you?” he mumbled.

“Cause I'm your best friend, and I need details to keep you in line.”

You keep me in line? Where have you been our entire lives?”

“Fantasizing about Tom's wonderfully thick cock plunging deep into my ass repeatedly under the steamy sprays of a shower head.”

“Uhm...didn't that actually happen...?”

“...OH MY GOD, IT DID! SCORE ONE FOR THE BLONDE! WOO!”

Bill thanks anything and everything that the bell rang, the student body scurrying to make it to their first period class on time. “Saved by the bell...” he muttered.

“Bill!? You coming?” the blonde asked, sending his friend a questioning look when he didn't move.

“I have to...go to the bathroom. Bad. Make up an excuse for me like the wonderful person you are?”

“Whatever you need, babe.” he nodded.

~

“You actually fucked him?” Yu asked in surprise.

“Your doubt hurts. Believe and you shall receive.” Tom replied, clenching a hand over his heart in mock pain. “And man did I receive.”

“So he was good?”

“Good being a relative term. We fucked in the shower twice, both times different positions, and after we dried off, I ended lying on one of the benches with him riding me like a fucking bronco. I knew all that hyper would pay off. I mean, my dick did smell like his lotion for a few days, but it was totally worth it.”

“Damn...you willing to share?”

“Nope. And even if I was, Bill would mutilate you if you even so much as-”

“...if I even so much as what?” Yu questioned, waiting impatiently for his friend to finish his sentence.

“Yeah, I'd like to know too.” Yu snapped his head around, finally seeing why Tom had shut up. Bill was standing less than two feet away with his arms crossed, foot tapping, and a very unhappy look playing on his face. Yu knew that look. It was his 'I'm pissed beyond reason' look. Bill had been giving Yu that look a lot lately.

“Uh...oh god I'm the middle of something...PEACE!” Tom exclaimed, grabbing the top of his pants before running away from the tense air that surrounded the other two boys.

“Um, so...how was your Christmas, Bill?”

“Like you give a damn.” he snapped, digging through his bag for a moment. He pulled out the opened red envelope from within and held it up in front of his chest. “But more importantly, I know this is from you. It's your handwriting on the front, so don't bother denying it.”

“Okay, it's from me. So?”

“So? So I can't be bribed to get an abortion, Yu! I've said no a million times, and I'm sticking by my decision.” Bill exclaimed, thankful the halls were empty.

Yu sighed deeply, shoving his science book into his bag. “It's not a bribe.”

“...then what is it?”

“...child support...” he muttered, clearing his throat in a sad attempt to hide his answer.

“What?”

“It's child support, Bill! Or...part of it, anyway. It's not much, but I'll give you more when I get my next paycheck.”

The tight grip Bill had on the envelope loosened, his eyes glistening in obvious confusion. “...why would you give me four hundred dollars for child support...? I mean...they aren't even born yet.”

“The year's half over. I'll be going to college in less than a year. I've already started looking for apartments. Unless you want to take legal action in this, it's easier to give you more now than when I'm gone. You'll have more saved up. I may not want them...but I do want you all to be safe.” Yu replied.

“...but...at the clinic...you said-”

“I said I couldn't be a father. And I can't. But I won't stand by and let your life fall apart.”

“But you spread all those rumors about me.”

“It...it wasn't me that spread those rumors. One of my ex girlfriend's must have seen us at the clinic, or heard something and she spread that stupid rumor. When people asked if it was true...I just nodded and said 'uh huh', like the idiot I am. I didn't mean to make everyone hate you, I just...I just didn't know what else to do. I was really freaked out and scared and...I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, Bill.”

“You...sorry?”

“Sorry doesn't make up for anything I've done, or anything I'm gonna do...but I mean it. Obviously you're not gonna change your mind about this, so the best thing I can do right now is help prepare you for your future before I leave.”

“No. It's not the best. But...it's the best thing I'm gonna get.” Bill stated, a small smile tugging his lips. Surprising both himself and Yu, Bill found himself hugging the boy who had broken his heart. He cried. Not many wouldn't. Yu's arms immediately wove themselves around the other boy, letting him openly cry into his chest.

His hand carefully petted Bill's hair, while the other lovingly rubbed the small of his back. Yu jumped a mile high when he felt a thump against his abs. His eyes went wide and he immediately pulled away slightly from Bill.

Bill let out a pathetic laugh, wiping his eyes on the back of his hand. “They kick a lot. Kinda like when you were a sophomore. You really loved playing soccer.” he smiled.

“I haven't played since I was a sophomore.” Yu chuckled.

“Only because that ass from two towns over 'accidentally' shoved you to the ground and made you shatter your knee cap. You were in the hospital for a week and they still didn't call fowl.”

“No, but I know a certain former freshman that ripped out his nose ring and kicked him in the nuts with his combat boots while I was in surgery.”

“You never thanked me for that.” Bill smirked.

Yu smirked as well, shaking his head before kissing the top of Bill's. “You're late for class.”

“So are you.”

“What's your point?”

“I'm always amazed that you graduate each year.”

“What can I say? I have skills.”

“So you say.” Bill smiled, slinging his bag over his shoulder, tucking the money into one of the pockets inside. “By the way...what was Tom talking about before I came over?”

“How great your best friend was in bed.” he scowled, only making Bill laugh.

“Heard it wasn't exactly a bed. But tell Tom that if he hurts Andi, I'll break his neck.”

“I'll think about it. You're always more fun when you're sneaky.”

“...we'll talk later...?”

“My number never changed.”

~

“Okay, spill.”

“Spill what?”

Andreas rolled his eyes, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. “Bill...you've been...scary happy today. Mind telling me why?”

“I talked to Yu today.”

“Normally after talking to Yu, you're either pissed off, or chronically depressed. What happened?”

“Well I went to his locker to yell at him, but...we actually had a nice talk.”

“Really? About?”

“He's giving me money. Child support.”

“Already? But they aren't even born yet.”

“He said he wants to give me as much as he can now, so I'll have more saved up. We don't wanna get legal with it. When he goes to college next fall, it'll be harder for him to help, so...”

“Bill...he's just saying that so you'll stop hating him. He's paying you off so you won't ask him to help actually raise them. Pitching in a few hundred bucks in replacement for a lifetime of parenthood, doesn't exactly seem fair. Who's getting the short end of the stick here?”

“He says he can't be a father, Andi. I don't know why and I probably never will, but this is the closest thing I'm gonna get to him being there. He's speaking to me without disgust in his tone. He kissed the top of my head and it wasn't part of some sick joke. He-”

“He got you pregnant, broke your heart, and abandoned you. Yeah, he obviously cares so much.”

“He does. He just-”

“He just what? He dumped you because of something he did. You laid in bed and cried for a week straight. I would know, because I was the one hugging you the entire time and making sure you remembered to breathe! He was the love of your life, and he's broken your heart more times than either of us can count. Can you honestly look me in the eyes, and say you can forgive him so easily?”

Bill frowned. “I never said I forgave him.”

“No, but that is exactly where all this is gonna go. He'll send you money every month or so, talk to you on the phone, most likely while getting blown by some slut I might add, and possibly come and visit every once in a while. You, being the sweet person that you are, will forgive him, and act like great friends while inside, your heart will be eating away at itself knowing Yu will never love you again.”

“...you're not very good at pep talks...”

“It's not a pep talk, Bill. It's me telling you the truth. I'm your best friend. I won't stand by and let you make a huge mistake. I made a mistake letting you date that bastard in the first place. I won't let you get hurt again.”

“Look Andi, I appreciate your concern, but I can look after myself.” Bill replied, eyes focusing a glare to his friend.

“If you could you wouldn't be pregnant.”

Bill exhaled harshly, biting his tongue. “It's not my fault I got pregnant. It just happened.”

“It just happened? No. Bill, what happened, is you let your boyfriend fuck you, without using a condom!”

“I was on birth control! I took precautions!”

“No you didn't! Taking precautions, would be slipping a thin, rubber slip over Yu's dick! Maybe not even letting him cum while still inside of you. Hell, you shouldn't have had sex in the first place!”

“Oh? THAT coming from the blonde who was bragging about getting fucked halfway to hell in the communal showers by a wannabe gangster who wears parachutes for clothes!”

“Newsflash, Bill! I CAN'T GET PREGNANT!” Andreas shouted, wanting to rip his own hair out.

“No, but you CAN get STD's like any other human being can!”

“Tom's clean! I don't have to worry about that!”

“Oh, did Tom tell you that? We all know he's been around. Who's to say he doesn't have anything? Did he show you his medical records before he fucked you into a wall?”

“No, but-”

“But what?! You didn't even consider that he might be positive! You just considered his ass to dick ratio. As far as I can tell, you took no precautions, so what right do you have bitching to me about the same?”

Andreas scoffed, crossing his arms. “Did you ever think about that when you had sex with Yu? Everyone knows he slept around with too many people to count. It's surprising you never caught anything. Oh wait! You did! It's called parenthood.”

“I...he always used protection...” Bill said, his voice small and weak.

“Really? The two boys inside your stomach say otherwise, Bill.”

“It was only one time. He used condoms-”

“-every time he cheated on you?”

Bill swallowed hard, remembering the first time he found out Yu was cheating on him. It had been about eight months into their relationship. He'd found a lacy purple bra sticking out of Yu's dresser drawer. He acted like nothing had happened with Yu, but sat down in the shower when he got home for three hours and silently cried.

Bill had figured he was losing the older boy's interest, so he began wearing tighter clothes, grew out his hair, and never questioned him. He didn't wanna risk giving Yu any reason to break up with him.

It became more of a routine. Yu got sloppy. He often found evidence of Yu sleeping around, and every time he did, he would adjust himself. Whether through clothing style, hair, make-up, piercings. And when he couldn't figure out how to make himself more appealing, he'd go online, hoping to please Yu further in the sex department.

No one ever caught onto it though. Bill honestly didn't even see it himself. It was purely an unconscious reaction to rejection.

“And what about Strify?”

“What about him?”

“He's your boyfriend, Bill. Obviously you still have feelings for Yu. You probably always will, but it's not fair to Strify if you're with him and don't like him.”

“But I do like Strify!”

“Then don't act like a lost puppy around Yu. Must I remind you of your after Christmas activities?”

Bill blushed, pursing his lips. “No. I just...”

“You want Yu in this, and I get that...but don't hurt Strify because of it.”

“You're my best friend for a reason.” Bill smiled.

“Exactly why it hurts so badly when we fight.” Andreas replied, pouting.

“I know. Hormones...forgive me for the whole...STD thing?”

Andreas nodded. “Forgive me for everything else?”

“If I didn't, who else would go out on midnight ice cream runs for me and talk about boys?”

“NO ONE BUT ME BABY!” Andreas screamed, grabbing Bill's hand and dragging him through the parking lot.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Oi vay. Drama. >.< I was totally gonna post like...three days ago, but time just kept slipping away from me. Which is exactly why I'm posting this at 10 pm.

Delay on Love's Illusions...I'M SO SORRY! The writer's block has returned, and it's really pissing me off. I'll get the next chapter out as soon as I can.

Andreas. I can't even begin to explain my love for that boy. XDD

QUESTIONS!!!!!

Q: What's up with Yu and all the lies?
Q: Why do you think he CAN'T be a father?
Q: Will Andreas and Tom hook up?
Q: Will Bill ever refer to his best friend as "Andi Pandi"?
Q: What do you think is gonna happen between Yu and Bill?

OKAY! Important! I've estimated that this story will end at about 80 chapters, at least two sequals following if you guys continue to enjoy it. Or I COULD cut this one into two 40 chapter stories, and have two more sequals follow it. It would work both ways, but I would prefer it be one, long story. Do you guys care which I do???

Well...I believe that's it...

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3