Status: I'm back, bitches! >:D

Snap!

Chapter 27: "You are so indecisive!"

~

“Oh dear merciful lord.” Andreas muttered, eyes widening.

Bill looked over at his friend, swallowing the mouthful of whipped cream he's sprayed into his mouth. “What?” he asked, raising the can to his mouth and filling in once again.

“Bill...we've practically known each other since birth. Therefore, I know every time you sit on your bed in your underwear and stomach a can of whipped cream...something really bad has happened or you can't make a decision. What's wrong?”

Bill groaned and looked angrily up at the ceiling. He tossed Andreas the box on his side table and flopped onto his back in emotional agony.

“Whoa...who's the lucky guy?”

“Me. Andi, read the note.”

Andreas did so, eyes widening further and further with every word. He slammed the box shut and held it out in front of him like it held a contagious disease. “Oh God.”

“Exactly! Andi! What am I supposed to do!?” he whined.

“Well...what did he say when he gave this to you? And when was it? You haven't seen him since-”

“He crashed the baby shower. I pulled him away to talk before my parents could see him. He said he wanted me to take him back.”

“Dude...what did you say?”

“I asked him – hypothetically of course – what would happen if I were to take him back.”

“And?”

“He said we'd wake up together every morning and he'd cook me breakfast.” he smiled shyly. Andreas simply gave him a look. “And he wanted me to put them up for adoption.” he mumbled.

“Jackass. Then what?” Andreas scowled.

“Promise me you won't tell Strify?” Bill asked, pulling Andreas down next to him on the bed. The blonde nodded. “...he kissed me...” he whispered.

“HE KISSED YOU!?” Andreas all but screamed.

“SHUT IT!” Bill hissed.

“Sorry...he kissed you!?”

Bill sighed and licked the tip of the whipped cream canister. “Yeah. And Jeffree walked by and saw!”

“Bill...Jeffree's like me. He doesn't shut up! He's so gonna tell Strify!”

“I made him promise not to. Andi, I swear on my favorite Nena shirt...I didn't kiss him back. I was just shocked. But the second I realized what was happening, I shoved him away.”

“...how long was the kiss?”

“Eight seconds.”

“Peck or total French?”

“His tongue was jammed down my throat if that's what you mean.”

“Oh...” the blonde winced.

“What?”

“One second; I like you. Two; We should do this again. Three; possible boyfriend material. Four through six; I think this is something more. Seven and up with tongue; honey, that means I'm begging for forgiveness and I love you with all my heart even though I'm a lying, cheating son of a bitch.”

“...you made that up...” Bill replied.

“No! I swear that's real! It's in the gay handbook!”

“What gay-” Bill cut off as Andreas pulled out a novel from his bag labeled “The Gay Code”.

“Here. You need this. I'll get another copy.”

“...whatever. What should I do, Andi? Do I tell Strify, or do I just forget it ever happened?”

Andreas pursed his lips and thought for a moment, stroking an imaginary beard he really wished he had even though facial hair, or body hair in general, creeped him out. “I think you should tell him. Because Yu is obviously super jealous of Strify, and if he gets mad enough, he'll probably tell Strify about the kiss and totally exaggerate it.”

“You're right. Unfortunately. Should I call him and-”

“NO!” Andreas exclaimed, snatching Bill's cell phone and stuffing in into his pants. “You can't just say, “Hey Strify, guess what? Yu kissed me after you gave me a super sweet gift at the baby shower you planned for me! We still on for our date tonight?”

“You could have just said that and NOT soiled my phone with your probable herpes.” Bill replied, scowling at the phone shaped bulge in his friend pants.

“Oh...sorry.”

“Whatever. He's picking me up later for a date. I'll tell him before anything too intimate happens.”

“But you'll ruin a perfectly good date!”

“Oh my GOD! You are so indecisive!”

Andreas looked shocked at the shout. “Well...someone's sex deprived.”

Bill sighed. “It's not the lack of sex that's making me cranky it's...ever since Yu gave that ring to me...I've been constantly wondering 'what if'?”

“What if what?”

“...what if I hadn't have told him I was pregnant that night? He would have proposed, and I would have said yes. What would have happened if I'd told him the next day? After we were officially engaged. What if because we were in a deeper form of commitment, and that would have made him feel different about this? What if he would accepted the responsibility of fatherhood because I was his fiancé?”

“You shouldn't ask, because we'll never know. You can't change the past, so you shouldn't bother wondering what if this or what if that.”

“I guess you're right...”

“I am right, so let's find you a yummy outfit for your date.” Andreas smiled, fleeing off into the bottomless abyss that was Bill's closet.

~

“It's tickles! Stop!” Bill shrieked as Strify blew raspberries all over his stomach.

“But I love your laugh. You've been so serious since the baby shower ended. It's nice to see you smile.” he replied, pulling Bill's shirt back down and lying beside him in the grass.

Bill's smile slowly faded as he uncomfortably fiddled with the bottom of his shirt.

Strify frowned. “What did I say?”

“Nothing I just...”

“Tell me what's bugging you. I'm your boyfriend, you can talk to me.”

Bill sighed. “Yu kissed me.” he said.

“Uh...what?”

“Yu came over during the baby shower. I pulled him away before my parents could see him and we talked. He kissed me out of nowhere, Jeffree saw-”

“Jeffree saw him kiss you?”

“I made him promise not to tell you. I swear I didn't kiss him back. I shoved him off and made him leave. End of story.”

“...you didn't kiss him?”

“No. I promise. I wouldn't do that to you.”

Strify's anger was obvious, but he knew not to direct it towards Bill. He sighed and exhaled, but cracked a smile. He leaned over and pecked his boyfriend's plump lips, rubbing his thumb over the corner of the teen's mouth.

“I know.” he whispered.

“I guess I kind of ruined the cute moment, eh?”

Strify smiled. “Kind of. But, I do have a question for you.”

Bill cocked his head to the side, grass and leaves tangled in the black locks. “And what would that be?”

Strify gently rubbed Bill's enlarged stomach, circling his belly button with his index finger. “Have you decided on what you're gonna name them?”

Bill's eyes went wide like the question was actually shocking. “Name? I have to name them?”

Strify quirked a brow and laughed at Bill's shock. “Well...they are your sons. Were you just gonna call them Thing One and Thing Two?”

“No! I just...I can't name them!”

“And why not?”

“They have to live with those names their whole lives! What if someone makes fun of them for it and they blame me?! Or they hate it so much that they hate me for giving it to them!?”

“...Bill, you're over thinking this. If you don't name them, then who will?”

“My parents.”

“Why should they?”

“They're my parents.”

“Yeah, and you're their parents.” the half blonde replied, patting Bill's stomach. “You end up going through nine months of vomiting, back pains, swollen feet, mood swings, cravings, and weight gain so you can bring them into the world. Getting to name this is like a prize.”

“But...I'm bad at names.” he whined.

“No you're not.”

“My name is Bill. It doesn't get more boring than that.”

“My name is Jack. Try another excuse.”

“...I just don't wanna screw this up. I want them to like me. And even something as small as giving them a bad name could lead to them hating me.” Bill explained, wrapping his arms around his stomach.

“They won't hate you, Billa. I can promise you that.”

“How can you promise that?”

“Because I'm gonna be by your side every step of the way to make sure they realize how lucky they are to have you as a mom.” he whispered, kissing Bill lovingly on the lips.

Bill kissed back and tangled his hands in Strify's hair, grunting softly when their tongues came into contact.

~

Even though he knew he'd probably regret it, Strify approached Yu, who was standing and laughing with some people. Yu quirked a brow when Strify came over to him, in an almost...mocking way.

“What do you want?”

“You know...it was low. Even for you.” Strify replied. He wasn't one to be intimidated, despite that he honestly wasn't that tall.

“What was?” Yu asked, faking an innocent tone.

“Don't play dumb. Oh wait-! You don't have to pretend to be something you already are.”

A few of the boys in the hall let out 'ooh!'s, only making Strify roll his eyes.

“Very funny. But...I'm not sure what you're referring to. I haven't done a thing.”

“You automatically come on as a guy who likes to play dirty...but kissing someone's boyfriend draws the line.”

“Now why would I kiss Bill? I broke up with him.”

“Simple. You're jealous.”

Yu quirked a brow. “Am I now?”

“It's really fucking obvious. Every time you see us together you get this murderous look in your eye. You always try to interrupt us when we're on a date. Oh, and let's not forget the simple fact that you kissed him when I was only ten feet away.”

“Look, I don't know who you think you are, but-”

“I think...I'm Jack E. Fucking Strify. And Jack E. Strify doesn't let other guys kiss his boyfriend. Especially cocky bastards like yourself.”

Yu smirked. He leaned forward, getting way up in Strify's face. Strify didn't even flinch. “Don't pick a fight you can't win. Bill's mine. He always has been, and always will be, my bitch. And no prissy little glitter fanatic can change that. The second those things are out of him, he'll come crawling back to me, begging to suck my dick for diaper money.”

Strify was silent for a moment, biting his tongue before poking it out to lap at his lip ring. “Funny...I didn't have to pay him to suck mine.” he whispered.

If there wasn't murder evident in Yu's eyes before, there definitely was now. Yu didn't give it a second thought before rearing his arm back, and launching a painful punch to Strify's jaw. Surprisingly, Strify didn't fall, but merely stumbled, holding his jaw, which was now aching horribly.

The brunette shook his head, half in amusement, half in anger. He cracked his most likely broken jaw and threw his own fist forward, hitting Yu smack dab in the eye. Yu also stumbled and chuckled angrily, both boys glaring at each other.

There were several students gathered around them, none knowing what the fight was about, but knowing there would be blood. There was maybe three or four seconds of silence before a full on fight broke out. Punches and kicks were thrown left and right.

Yu shoved Strify against a row of lockers; denting it. Strify slammed Yu against a door handle, which effortlessly dug into his back. They both pinned each other on the floor a few times, spitting mouthfuls of blood on the white tile.

Most of the students were quiet, not knowing who to cheer on, or whether to cheer at all.

“FUCK!” Strify shouted in pain, some of the nearby students hearing a loud, and nauseating crack. “You just broke my fucking arm, you sorry ass cunt!” he screamed, kicking Yu off of him and into the lower lockers.

Yu grinned, wincing when it tugged on his already split lip, but didn't bother to stop, despite the fact he was sure two or three of his fingers were broken and he might have cracked a rib. “What are you gonna do it about it?”

The brunette smirked, both boys struggling to stand. Before Yu could even react, Strify head butted him. It didn't even occur to Strify until after he'd done it that it probably wasn't the smartest choice. Yu fell to the ground, unconscious. Strify stood for only a minute before suffering the same.

~

Bill's mind was in a state of panic. He was sitting in a very uncomfortable blue chair between two hospital beds. Strify was in the one on his right, Yu in the one on his left. No one had even told him what happened. All he knew was what Tom had told Andreas, which honestly wasn't much.

“When are they gonna wake up?” he asked the nurse who was checking Yu's vitals.

She smiled kindly at the pregnant teen and carefully put Yu's wrist back down on the bed. “Soon, sweetie. Soon. Your friends will be just fine. A few broken bones and minor concussions won't due much harm.”

Bill smiled faintly, but the smile dropped easily.

“I'll come check on them again in a little while. Don't stress so much. It's not good for the baby.” she stated, walking out of the room.

This time, Bill's smile was honest. He wove his hands around his stomach and rubbed the soft flesh that housed his children. “Can't have one normal day, can we?” he whispered to the twins, getting a little kick as a response.

“Bill?”

Bill's head shot up as two familiar voices said his name. He looked back and forth, seeing that both Yu and Strify had awoken, both looking very confused. “You guys finally decided to wake up?” he asked.

“Ugh...” Strify groaned, squinting his eyes in pain. “What happened?”

“You heat butted me, asshole.” Yu snapped, glaring at the half blonde.

“Yeah? Well, you broke my fucking arm!” Strify replied, nodding at right arm which was held in an itchy, bright pink cast and a sling. He did a double take on the cast, and looked at Bill. “Pink? Really?”

“Suits your punches, fairy.” Yu smirked before Bill could reply.

“Your black eye says otherwise, ass wipe.”

Yu opened his mouth to speak, but Bill stopped him before he could. “Both of you, just shut up!” he shouted. They did as they were told. “What the fuck were you guys thinking, anyway?”

Neither boy answered; they just glared at each other.

Bill sighed and rubbed his temples for a moment. “Alright...well...will you at least tell me what the fight was about? I'm hoping it was worth two very expensive hospital bills and getting suspended from school for the rest of the week.”

“It was about you. What else would it be about?” Strify replied, licking his dry lips, only to wince. His jaw ached like a bitch.

“You...what about me? Why would you fight about me?”

“Oh, I dunno. Maybe because you sucked his dick!” Yu exclaimed, eyes angry.

Bill's eyes went wide. “I...w-what...?”

“I can't believe you blew him! I mean...come on! I get that you're pregnant and horny, but...seriously, Bill?!”

Bill's shock turned into anger. He turned and glared at Strify, cheeks bright red from embarrassment. “You told him I gave you a blow job?” he hissed.

“I didn't mean to! It just...slipped out.”

“And I'm guessing the whole school knows by now. Goodbye what small shred of dignity I had left.”

“Bill, I-”

“I'm going home. Enjoy your morphine induced high.” Bill mumbled, hoisting himself up from the chair and leaving the room, despite both boy's protests.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Yay! Another chappie! :D

>.< Bah! Billa's mad at Strify-chan! T.T

But...he has a pink cast...:D

But he's got a potty mouth. XD

QUESTIONS!

Q: Will Bill forgive Strify?
Q: Will Yu ever admit that he's jealous?
Q: What should Bill name his babies?
Q: Will Bill ever tell Strify that Yu gave him the engagement ring?
Q: If so, how will he react?
Q: It isn't mentioned in the chapter, but when should Jeffree and Lumi get hitched?

I didn't get many comments on the last chapter...*sobs in emo corner* So I'm hoping to get more this time. Seventy-one people read it, and I got like...four or five comments...T.T

Commenting equals updates, smut, and smutty updates. XD

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3